mahiba:

I feel the exact same. I just don't care about the northern realm. Everything that is set there I find boring. 

ikr! the northern pair has more screen time than the leads in last week episodes :< i know that its important for the plot but i also want to see more of the main leads

Is anyone else mad, that Zhao Song pretty much raped Qian Hua??! Like seriously, he lost all my respect and I give her even bigger props for walking away from him and that his pearl lost its light because she lost his love for him.

Like dude, I'm seriously pissed that he did that. No respect whatsoever for him now. -_-

Zhao Song!  Man I was hopeful true love would win out.  I did NOT see that coming.  

today ep got me a headache! 5 more ep and no site of love or affection that matches the days, I hate hurry ending.... like PiPi stop messing up

Is it dumb of me to hope that it will have a happy ending? :>

The assault scene pissed me off. It seems like another one of those shows that start amazing, but get weirder and weirder as they progress. I hoped it would be different since it's shorter than an average cdrama, but it doesn't seem that way =[

What is the song that plays during episode 1's car chase?!!

Does anyone know the actor who plays Qing Mu, Helan's father. I swear I feel like I have seen him in another drama but I dont remember which one

im a bit disappointed with the last episode :< i rather they extend it to 2-3 more episodes and make a fulfilling ending. i think our main leads and the sandwich trio deserves more than an open ending :<

sonbaragi:

im a bit disappointed with the last episode :< i rather they extend it to 2-3 more episodes and make a fulfilling ending. i think our main leads and the sandwich trio deserves more than an open ending :<

theres still one more episode left...

sonbaragi:

I actually like the ending as it leaves room for a second series. The main leads and he trio deserve that... plus they didnt resolve the mean Princess Fox lady who tried to kill Pipi.

I want a second season!!!! I kinda felt sad while watching Xiao Ju make sandwiches for the two foxes :'(

SaraRojas:

theres still one more episode left...

i watched the 25th episode last week :) so its earlier, before it got released on youtube.

ShotaSidePart:

I actually like the ending as it leaves room for a second series. The main leads and he trio deserve that... plus they didnt resolve the mean Princess Fox lady who tried to kill Pipi.

OH! i didn't thought about that! if the open ending means an opportunity for 2nd season then i'm all in! i really hope they can make a 2nd season or maybe like a 2-3 special episodes?

Loved the whole thing except for the ending ... It was so open that lacked that feeling of " now here's the ending" ... Any news about a 2nd season?

From my understanding the writer said there will be a season 2 but when it will happen (if it does) and if the original cast is coming back is in question. I know because of the production debacle that everything went bad for the writer so they were very unhappy with how the second half went so I'm sure they want a chance to redeem themselves. 

Yet again it could be just the high hope of the writer. I think season one was loosly based on the first book and there are three I've read so it seems like there is more material to work with. However, I also read there might be a reboot film that covers all books? 

Omg, I finally finished the show after putting it on hold a couple of times and the last couple of episodes infuriated me.  Did anyone else felt this way? I mean, why make me like all of the characters only to make me either a) hate them, b) pity them or c) miss them in the end? How could everything turn into such mess? I feel like I invested so much time getting to know the characters and then getting close to them only to lose most of them. Ugh. I really really enjoyed the first half of it and hoped that it will stay similar to it later on.