I hope it doesn't turn out like Moon Embracing the Sun where I loved the child actors but the adult female wasn't as good as the female child actress and I quit watching.......I  Liked Victoria on WGM where she was herself but her character here is a bit boring 

Stevie70:

I hope it doesn't turn out like Moon Embracing the Sun where I loved the child actors but the adult female wasn't as good as the female child actress and I quit watching.......I  Liked Victoria on WGM where she was herself but her character here is a bit boring 

I see a lot of things that could potentially go wrong with this show. The story is interesting, but not exactly stellar and the pacing feels bit off. The writing is sometimes great and funny, but them in certain places not so much. I like it so far, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

when i first watched episode 1, i literally thought this drama was going to be a historical concept since i didn't read the plot before watching. i was so excited and then after they went to the modern era and i was like nooo. one of my friends watched it as well and then when the historcial era ended, she was like nope bye guys lol

I think after watching ep 8 I was like what that's it noooooo! them I cheated and took a look at the next ep and I was like yesssss about time!

I may have an unpopular opinion. I just watched the 4th episode and I have to force myself to go to bed now. I love this drama, the story, the acting, the mystery.. and I have a new crush on Huang Jin Yu (ML). Such a great actor, and so sexy! I may have a problem with this drama though if the side story between the best friend and the boyfriend becomes a bigger part of the drama. But for now, I'm just loving it! 

I got addicted after the first episode. On episode 4 now and wish I could have waited till it finished airing lol it's light and easy to digest 

mahiba:

I may have an unpopular opinion. I just watched the 4th episode and I have to force myself to go to bed now. I love this drama, the story, the acting, the mystery.. and I have a new crush on Huang Jin Yu (ML). Such a great actor, and so sexy! I may have a problem with this drama though if the side story between the best friend and the boyfriend becomes a bigger part of the drama. But for now, I'm just loving it! 

I feel as though they'll nip that in the bud and the struggles will continue mostly just because of their past together and her having to accept his world. But that's just me reading into the ending scenes lol 

I just finished episode 9, and I want to punch both of them for her! Not saying whom don’t want to ruin anything for someone else ????. I’m so crushing hard on Huang Jingyu! ???? His ears alone make me smile! Then his voice!! I’ve died and falling into heaven ❤️❤️. 

I'm watching only cause I just finished Addicted (Heroin) and I'm loving Johnny right now. That comment above about how this could go wrong, yea I'm totally sensing that but let's be positive and HOPE that doesn't happen.

I usually wait until a drama is more than half way done before starting but for some reason I had to start this (and a bunch of others to).

Table122000:

So, I've watched up to episode 8 and I'm enjoying the drama. Question: Are the male lead's 2 sidekicks supposed to be a gay couple?  From their scenes together, it looked like they were, but then one of the sidekicks seems to like the cafe friend of Pi Pi?  So I'm confused.  I think a romance between the cafe friend and the sidekick would be great as I'm enjoying their interactions, but I don't want to waste my time hoping if the characters are a gay couple.  What do others think?

Those two are supposed to be brothers. I understood it as biological brothers.

TaemonRebel:

I feel as though they'll nip that in the bud and the struggles will continue mostly just because of their past together and her having to accept his world. But that's just me reading into the ending scenes lol 

Just watched episode 12 and thankfully the story is focusing on the OTP now. Well kinda (don't wanna give too much away). 

I absolutely love the artistic choice they made to give us a little bit of information about their past on every episode via the snippets of the past at the beginning. And yeah, you're right it definitely seems like this fox/human love is going to be a complex storyline to explore. They'll certainly wanna focus more on what happens in fox world now. 

I don't even know why, but I really enjoy this drama. There is this interesting atmosphere in the air in this. Some of the scenes are very cliche, but then they decide to put something refreshing in and it's suddenly interesting again.

mahiba:

Just watched episode 12 and thankfully the story is focusing on the OTP now. Well kinda (don't wanna give too much away). 

I absolutely love the artistic choice they made to give us a little bit of information about their past on every episode via the snippets of the past at the beginning. And yeah, you're right it definitely seems like this fox/human love is going to be a complex storyline to explore. They'll certainly wanna focus more on what happens in fox world now. 

Definitely, even after episode 10 I knew that they were going to head into the direction I was hoping for. Even the way she found out was an easy prediction. 

I love the first scenes where they give us a little snippet of their past, it's definitely refreshing instead of constant flashbacks. And I feel as tho Helan will make a drastic decision to be able to stay with her in this lifetime. 

He can "heal" me anytime!

I cant watch it because the image of both actors that been sticking on my mind.. Johnny was gay, and Victoria is always Mommy Vic. Is it good enough to give it a try?