Izyda:

Yes, I agree with most of it. I think he liked him from the very beginning, but she was a bit confused because he told her fairy tales, but he was also mysterious. She couldn't find enything about him what was real. She considered him crazy. But love has no logic. Sometimes we fall in love for no reason, we don't even know when it happens. The more she pushed him away, the more she cared about him. Nothing can beat the fate.

I agree love can be unpredictable but personally for me, this is too random for me. 

I would like it if they met when she got in trouble with a gang and he got sweep into the fight accidentally, they fight together and run away together and while doing so they build a bond lol

Or if she often runs into him in Korea seeing him doing weird things because he’s lost and trying to adapt to Korea, so she often gives him a helping hand and then something happens to her and he returns the favor, so they build a good friendship over that lol

Some powerful force (chemistry, fate) was probably already drawing them together. Being a no-nonsense detective, Tae-eul was probably fighting this force. But she did seem to be drawn to him, cancelling her dinner date with Sin-jae and Eun-sup to be with him and going with him to the bamboo forest (I had wondered about that too). And when he left in episode 3, she missed him. She, a girl who is likely to believe the earth is flat, started reading about parallel worlds. She was obviously already starting to feel something for him.

When she was in Corea and got to know him better, her logical brain allowed herself to fall for him, but after their first date in her room. I think if she was already in love with Lee Gon when he kissed her, she would have closed her eyes :) But, if she did not care for him at all, she would have kicked his butt when he kissed her. She was halfway in love there in that room.  

Regarding why LG cried while having a photo taken with Tae-eul:
The duration of frozen time is increasing such that when time stops the 62nd time, according to his calculations, it will stop for a day. Therefore there will come a time when the worlds will stop forever. This probably means we will all be frozen in time, like being in photographs.

Here's the Kim So Wol poem Lady Noh was reading in the background while LG was crying (edited to contain full poem, not just last two lines):

What is your reason for doing that?
You were sitting alone by the stream
The green grass was sprouting
and the water was splashing from the spring breeze
You promised that if you go, you won't be gone forever
That is what you promised
I sit by the stream each day and think about something endlessly
When you promised that even if you go, you won't be gone forever,
were you asking me not to forget you?

wow after reading through your discussions ..I  feel like I have to start all over again from the 1st episode....Ive missed a lot of things LOL

Some good explanations here.  I thought the two halves of the flute were the keys to enter each world, so when I saw that everyone else was doing it I got confused about how they were passing through.  If the lightning scars mean retribution for killing your doppelgänger, then Lee Gon would be innocent as he hasn't killed anyone.  Perhaps it just means the doppelgänger is dead?  Will death be a consequence for passing through?  What is Prime Minister Koo's motive for entering the other world?  Did Lee Lim take her there?  She must hate Lee Gon bitterly to side with the traitor.  

Yes, she hates him. Because how can you laugh when your loved one has lost very important person to him!? And she was glad of his misery. She's a crazy psychopath, because even if you don't like someone, you are not happy with his misfortune at the moment like this!

pcharlotte787:

Regarding why LG cried while having a photo taken with Tae-eul:
The duration of frozen time is increasing such that when time stops the 62nd time, according to his calculations, it will stop for a day. Therefore there will come a time when the worlds will stop forever. This probably means we will all be frozen in time, like being in photographs.

The poem Lady Noh was reading in the background had these lines:
"When you promised that even if you go, you won't be gone forever,
were you asking me not to forget you?"

Yes, this is it. I can accept this explanation. It seems logicall. It could be a really sad ending, because that means Lee Gon will be the only one person living in the frozen time. Everything will stop. And that already happened in his future self. That's why he travel through the time to see her still alive. Probably a lot of time has passed, because the seeds she has planted in the space between 1 and 0 grown up to a beautiful flowers. So,  future him -seft left behind her pass to his youger-self to prevent it.

Thought on JTE & LG crying issues. This doesn't concern much to story but it is quite confusing.
They both lost their love one(mum) when they were young. They just had opened up to each other so waiting and worrying for their love could play the part for big emotion. Losing their love one would be even worse.
Well, only people who have lost their love one when they were young could understand. I don't understand those emotion too. I could only try to understand up to some degree.
Anyway, that could be the reason for so much crying scenes recently. Well, JTE is strong but not when it comes to her love one (especially mum) or people who she care dearly (Eun-sup) because she went to find her mum in Corea and look for Eun-sup first when she got better. JTE was dehydrated and weak when she saw Lee Gon so she cried of happiness because what she hoped for comes true.

Regarding Sin-jae's background:

His mom, Park Suk-jin, was hired at the palace because she was the granddaughter of a national contributor named Park Dong-u. But she was not the real granddaughter. The real granddaughter took the name of Min Seon-yeong and lost her son a long time ago.

This poses more questions than answers, I fear. Since the woman named Park Suk-jin cried when she saw Sin-jae's photos, it could mean she is his real mom. Is she Min Seon-yeong then? But if she is, why not just use her real name Park Suk-jin?

I should have paid better attention to Sin-jae's therapy sessions.

These are what makes the drama so interesting, you may wonder or create so many theory and pour as much as possibilities, especially the Parallel World is not happening in reality but yet hoping “how if I were living in it..?” 

I agree, what I love about this show is how it makes your imagination fly :) It's fantasy yet the writer put in enough scientific concepts, e.g. quantum mechanics and prime numbers determining time-freeze durations), that make you go, "hmm... let's see how the science adds up" :)  

yes right but they also done some errors 

Mathematically, 0-time or full time-freeze is impossible. But it makes one think, even near 0-time, which is mathematically possible,  would be eternally tragic for whoever is left outside of the freeze, with nobody to share life with.  This is why Lee Gon crying during the time-freeze outside the church was heartbreaking (I cried a river too).

My thoughts on LG and JTE's crying scenes (note: as far as I was concerned, these crying scenes were natural and expected. I would have been disappointed with the depiction of the characters had they not happened):

They are deeply in love but cannot be together. JTE has to forsake her world to be with him, but she cannot leave her dad and friends in Korea, especially with a psycho and his army on the loose. LG once asked JTE why she became a cop and she said she decided to be brave because not everyone can be. There is only one way they can stop the freezing - close the portal between the worlds. If the portal is closed, she will be in Korea and he, in Corea. If they don't close the portal, time in both worlds will freeze.  This will also  cause them to be separated forever, or only to see each other in "frozen moments in time" as what happened in the bamboo forest when he was not "fully there" and in JTE's yard when LG brought her flowers and JTE sensed he was in another time. In addition to these, they are both in danger, either or both of them might not survive the clash with Lee Lim. Every time they meet, their happiness at seeing each other again as well as the fear it would be the last time they would see each other make them highly emotional.

Her crying scene in episodes 11 and 12 was due to above reasons plus the following: near-death experience (kidnapped, escaped from her kidnappers, almost run over by a massive truck, attacked by the driver, faced off an army of henchmen), exhaustion due to this experience as well as walking for who knows how many miles, dehydration, relief and pure bliss at seeing him again. An ordinary girl would not have survived this ordeal. Lee Gon's future queen just cried.

6. first opening scene in ep. 1 showing the interrogation of Lee Lim by Shin Jae and Tae Eul in the police station.

7. who's the one who saved young Lee Gon, and why that person has Tae Eul's ID?

11. LUNA

6. My doubt is that it's Shin Jae and Luna and not Tae Eul. Tae Eul might be in Lee Lim's possession and that is why Lee Gon asks her, when he gets her flowers, not to worry when it seems he has disappeared but he'll come to her through frozen time. Tae Eul also understands that he can't reach her in his time so he travels back in time to tell her that he'll come for her. The poem also indicates that she'll be waiting.
7. My guess is there are two saviours. Shin Jae and Luna, who has Tae Eul's card. Lee Gon also recognises Luna as his saviour in the beginning and chases her.

11. Luna is unpredictable. She is the only person whom Lee Lim uses who is not in his control. She might disrupt his plans. I believe the reason for not revealing Luna's character much is to keep the elements of mystery, suspense and surprise.