allure2k2:

Right? Oh well, I wish I could pick KES's brain right now. Wouldn't be awesome if we have a sit-down with her???? That would be the day :) 

Anyway, I guess Lee Lim just thought that Lee Gon isn't that type of king or person for that matter. Maybe he thought, he didn't have the "balls" or the "guts" to do that, plus remember...Prince Beauyong produced a different autopsy report and death certificate. And Lee Lim was declared dead , was shot by the royal guards, so no reason for Lee Gon to suspect otherwise. Do I make sense? hehehe

If I was Lee Lim, I wouldn't be in a hurry either. For what? He had to run because he was considered a traitor. No one would help him kill the prince. In the parallel world, he convinced himself that everything looked better than he expected. In the Kingdom of Corea, he was declared dead when "his body" was found. At that moment, Lee Lim was master of his destiny because he could have not only one world but two. All this time his people watched Lee Gon at his command. So he did not expect that the king would have the courage to oppose him. And even if, his court will be filled with his people by that time. For him, these 25 years were nothing, because he has not changed at all. He waited secretly, gathering inflows and money, because they rule people. And this is his weapon as well as an offer of a new live in opposite world for those, how didn't have luck in they own world. Or maybe they are just greedy and they want to have everything.

@allure2k2, @Izyda
I wonder if he was deterred by the savior and had been looking for him. Maybe he reckoned, if the savior still exists, no matter how good his plan is, he might again be thwarted. So, all this time, he might have been trying to find the savior.

@Ahead
Anyway, I plan to make 2 new discussion topics for "TKEM mystery" and "TKEM romance" after the show end or season 1 end if there is season 2.

Hi, I created a new discussion topic "The love story of Lee Gon and Tae Eul" as I have some questions that I wanted to discuss about their romance before the end of the series.

Did anyone watch the new teaser? https://youtu.be/jC8Y0_YSPOc

It looks likes Lee Gon is the savior based on his outfit! OMG 

@lzyda

Great discussions you all :) I love it. Anyway, its Saturday and looking forward to tonight's episode. We might circle back here at the end of tonight's episode if it raises more questions that answers :) Good luck to us but let's enjoy the episode tonight, I know I will :)

Pranksalot:

Did anyone watch the new teaser? https://youtu.be/jC8Y0_YSPOc

It looks likes Lee Gon is the savior based on his outfit! OMG 

I only saw 50 seconds and i already have many questions! If it was him, why her ID card in his pocket? And everyone is stopped, but when he hugged her, she moved!?

I'm so excited about today's episode. I hope we can discuss everything later :)

anxrita:

I only saw 50 seconds and i already have many questions! If it was him, why her ID card in his pocket? And everyone is stopped, but when he hugged her, she moved!?

I'm so excited about today's episode. I hope we can discuss everything later :)

Ok. It means that everything I thought about before came true. So the first scene of Lee Lim's interrogation took place in a different reality, in which Lee Gon met Tea Eul in different circumstances. The reason for leaving the pass by Lee Gon, probably was not a love for Tae Eul, but a clue to the future self, because it was she who began the investigation in Korea; unplanned love was an effect (pass). Lee Gon goes back in time to restore lost balance. At this time he meets Tae Eul, in which he falls in love (there were probably many of these meetings). Restoration of balance gets complicated - an unexpected love element. About the Lee Lim's iterrogation - I feel it like, his I telling a story about the flute, because they don' t know it yet. As for me even Lee Gon didn't know it in that pass reality about it. Everything changes when he travels in time. He becomes stronger, he knows more than Lee Lim, and love becomes his driving force but also an obstacle in solving the balance problem.

Hym, I think that creenwriter, Kim Eun Sook, she was inspired by the drama "King 2Hearts" while she was creating TKEM, because many elements are the same: powerful and rich villain, the king assassination, love problem; North and South Korea (lovers from different worlds TKEM), personal handsome bodyguard, etc.

@Izyda

Good guessing!!! I didn't think LG was the saviour as he was a bad shooter. I always thought it was Shin Jae and Tae Eul/Luna.  Good job! 

I am too excited for today's episode and the episodes ahead. Happy viewing everyone!!!

PS: Its my first time on a forum to discuss a drama. Its that wonderful. Loved reading all the views.

Super episode :) Only three left; (The conversation between the court Lady Noh and Tae Eul was touching; because the war divided the nation on North and South. Beautiful music accompanying it. I am not Korean but I wanted to cry; (   Who can be in the hospital behind closed doors? I think it will be a Shin Jae, because the nurse was slightly shocked when she saw him. Or maybe yo-yo boy is letting Lee Gon move through the time to put two pieces of the flute together and restore the balance? After all, it was him who planned the meeting between Lee Gon and Tae Eul. Or maybe not, because in the next episode Lee Lim will meet himself from the past ;) 

Ok. I have changed my mind. Lee Lim's interrogation will take place in the future (There won't be alternative pasts, because it would be too complicated. And there are three more episodes).

What an episode! I have some observations, feel free to reply! :)

1. The lightnings only occurs at certain times,  but i haven't seen a pattern yet! I guess the scar only happens to those who's the counterpart is dead, right?
  2. The pregnant woman only switched place with her doppelganger, why they didn't killed her?
  3. The seeds Tae-Eul planted in that space between the two worlds flourished, and i think they are the flowers Lee Gon gave to her in the 12 episode! Plus there are so many red balloons!

epi 14

eun sup  scene "you know that song is 100 great people of korea, but its not actually 100 people"

i don't get this line can someone explain me as far as i'm guessing is that a national anthem of korea sung by him just before this scene or thats a random song, if he was actually sung national anthem and by it villain recognize that he is not real yeong and want to kill. thats why that line said to villain i'm confuse. 

I'm confused at why Lee Lim brought Shinjae over to Korea when his doppelganger has been alive in Korea. Because initially I thought his Korea doppelganger died, so Lee Lim brought him to take his place. Also why would his mother in Corea abandon him and let Lee Lim take him away? Was she threatened or something? What motive would Lee Lim have in helping Shinjae's Korea "mother", in that case?

I also don't understand the significances of alot of the doppelganger's that Lee Lim brought between worlds....like other than the one mending the bookstore, is there even a purpose for the rest? The pregnant woman, the guy who worked at the horse stable, and all the many other characters throughout the show...it's annoying cuz the show keeps introducing so many characters without really giving them much screentime and story. 

anxrita:

What an episode! I have some observations, feel free to reply! :)

1. The lightnings only occurs at certain times,  but i haven't seen a pattern yet! I guess the scar only happens to those who's the counterpart is dead, right?
  2. The pregnant woman only switched place with her doppelganger, why they didn't killed her?
  3. The seeds Tae-Eul planted in that space between the two worlds flourished, and i think they are the flowers Lee Gon gave to her in the 12 episode! Plus there are so many red balloons!

For number 1, I think yes it's only for those whose counterparts are dead. But this is based on the speculation that Shinjae's doppelganger is alive (we don't know that yet but ppl are guessing) since he doesn't have the scar too. If his doppelganger is dead but died when he was young from natural causes, then perhaps the scar only appears on those who were unjustly murdered due to the crossing between both worlds? I'm not sure.

I'm equally confused about number 2, I have no idea what they're doing with her character.

For number 3, how did you know that? Like how did you arrive at that conclusion? Did I miss a cue or something haha