the writers are walking a fine line between those who are complaining of lack of romance between the leads and those who are saying there's too  much of it. The show went up from 11th to 8th most streamed tv show on Netflix on May 24, and I heard it's because of that "kiss" :)

Izyda:

I think that they sacrificed so much time for romance, because viewers accused them of showing not enough attention to the feelings of the main characters.

Maybe you are right and that’s what they are trying to do but it’s too late now haha it still feels so unnatural but whatever, I’m stuck with this show for the story and mysteries. I could care less if the main couple dies lol I wouldn’t be surprise if TE is now pregnant after that bedroom scene haha 

—I’m just interested in Shin Jae story arc right now and how he is related to Lee Rim. I really hope SJ is his son, it would spice things up more lol 

For me, their chemistry was suitable even before this scene (bdw, it was hot :D). I like Tae Eul's persistent attitude towards Lee Gon. She lost her mother when she was young, so her tomboy behavior is natural for me.

I loved their chemistry from episode 1. his face when he recognized her and her no-nonsense attitude promised a deep love story between strong characters

Izyda:

For me, their chemistry was suitable even before this scene (bdw, it was hot :D). I like Tae Eul's persistent attitude towards Lee Gon. She lost her mother when she was young, so her tomboy behavior is natural for me.

Tbh i liked her better in the first two episodes until she started weeping because she is suppose to be a tomboy and strong character but after she meets lee Gon , she changed 180. Now it’s like they are trying to outdo each other who is more clingy and who can cry the most lol 

Although I don’t like Luna because she isn’t written well, I think she is more tomboy acting than TE haha 

I agree that bedroom kiss was steamy lol also WDH showing a part of his chest was hot too haha 

pcharlotte787:

I loved their chemistry from episode 1. his face when he recognized her and her no-nonsense attitude promised a deep love story between strong characters

I wish I can say the same. He don’t know her. He only recognize her because of an Id picture that he was obsessed with because he originally thought she was his savior lol he doesn’t know her at all but he want her to be his wife. That’s crazy in my opinion lolll

Yeah, it is crazy. But on the other hand it so romantic :D  I know - he loved her as his fans loved him by looking at his photos - hehe :D Seriously, maybe it is something like that - Tae Eul you are my only hope :D But to be honest, I like this pair. It's nice to watch them together.

Izyda:

Yeah, it is crazy. But on the other hand it so romantic :D  I know - he loved her as his fans loved him by looking at his photos - hehe :D Seriously, maybe it is something like that - Tae Eul you are my only hope :D But to be honest, I like this pair. It's nice to watch them together.

I’m glad you like them :) I wish I could feel the same, my mind won’t allow it lol

I suppose it would be cool if it happened to us in real life LOL like we have a picture of our idols and favorite korean actors and we get to see them in real life and we would chase and follow them like crazy... I would do that under they get a restraining order on me HAHA 

Do all people with a scar have an extended lifetime or just those who are owning a part of the flute? (Sorry, if I'm being ignorant)

kumuluswolke:

Do all people with a scar have an extended lifetime or just those who are owning a part of the flute? (Sorry, if I'm being ignorant)

Nothing much have been explained regarding the scars. No one has an extended lifetime with scar or without scar or with or without a flute. Lee rim avoid aging due to living in the magical space, the path between two worlds 

Regarding Lee Gon falling in love quickly for Tae-eul:

He has been obsessed with her for 25 years. During that time, he probably developed a crush or at least an interest in her. He is a deep thinker. He probably had been wondering where she lived, what she likes, whether she's smart, what she likes to eat, etc. In any case, he was overwhelmed with emotion at finally meeting her that he embraced her. The king who did not want anybody touching him embraced a girl he just met. That was quite telling of the regard he already held for her. In episode 2, he told her that she looks better in real life. This indicates that he was not disappointed with what he saw. When she told him that she became a cop because not everyone can be brave so she decided to be brave, he said it was cool, looking at her with deep admiration. I think his crush turned to love at that point. He is a decisive person and I think he values his ability to judge a person quickly. He does not dilly-dally, including with his emotion.

That’s a really interesting perspective but imagine if lee gon wasnt hot, young, and isn’t lee min Ho haha Imagine if the man was basic, old, and ordinary human...would you still find this cute? I think if most of us hear of this happening in real life, we would think he’s a dangerous psychopath. 

—-would you be comfortable with a man you met for the first time, hugging you and telling you all of this romance babble?

—I wouldn’t, I would be running for my life! I would have goosebumps and the shivers LOL maybe if it was park seo Joon hugging me although we never met before, I would be happy haha 

Hahaha! That is exactly Tae-eul's reaction, that was why she was rather rude to him, calling him crazy, delusional and a weirdo.  Some viewers complained about their lack of chemistry due to Tae-eul not responding to his advances, but it was realistic for me, for the reasons you cited. She is not the type to fall for a handsome stranger at first sight, even if he is a king. She fell in love with him  when she saw his fine qualities (intelligence, caring - cooking for her, picking her up at Seoul station, etc). Not to mention he looked really dashing in that navy uniform :)

Yes, I agree with most of it. I think he liked him from the very beginning, but she was a bit confused because he told her fairy tales, but he was also mysterious. She couldn't find enything about him what was real. She considered him crazy. But love has no logic. Sometimes we fall in love for no reason, we don't even know when it happens. The more she pushed him away, the more she cared about him. Nothing can beat the fate.

pcharlotte787:

Hahaha! That is exactly Tae-eul's reaction, that was why she was rather rude to him, calling him crazy, delusional and a weirdo.  Some viewers complained about their lack of chemistry due to Tae-eul not responding to his advances, but it was realistic for me, for the reasons you cited. She is not the type to fall for a handsome stranger at first sight, even if he is a king. She fell in love with him  when she saw his fine qualities (intelligence, caring - cooking for her, picking her up at Seoul station, etc). Not to mention he looked really dashing in that navy uniform :)

I agree she was bewildered by him but she still allowed him to follow her and she wasn’t serious with her words. She could had confine him in jail, order a restraining order, or sent him to a mental ward. But she didn’t do anything. She even followed him in the dark in the bamboo forest. That’s dangerous even tho she’s a cop with some moves lol 

—I completely understand liking someone when they do good things for you like he did so when they were at the palace but it was like she liked him before he did any of those stuff for her. 

—I agree he looked very handsome in naval suit haha