JungkookGotMeAwakeAt4am:

so real . the expressions of li xun r unbeatable 

chen feiyu did a superb job with bringing to life the character of li xun and his charm, and bringing out chemistry with the FL *applause*

I think it would be hard to cast the main lead, because the original he is a great actor and you can see the slightest changes in his eyes or one muscle move that shows you his emotions. The actor is supposed to be stoic the whole time but you should see emotions on him because he won't say them + be handsome because it's the characters description. 

I think it would be impossible to cast Li Xun .

Allie:

Honestly, I couldn't imagine anyone playing Li Xun and Zhu Yun besides Feiyu and Jingyi. For me no one would fit their roles aside from them. 

Allie:

Honestly, I couldn't imagine anyone playing Li Xun and Zhu Yun besides Feiyu and Jingyi. For me no one would fit their roles aside from them. 

Same here... feiyu's expressions totally deserve all the existing awards in this world.... i mean, i don't think anyone else can use their eyes the way he does, and then jingyi, she pulled off the princess concept very well....

It won't ever be the same but what about Woo do hwan (I think he's the only korean actor with a natural sly? vibe and low voice like Feiyu) for Li xun and Bona for Zhuyun.  I recently fell upon their photoshoot and thought their visual and atmosphere as a pair is the closest to our couple imo.

Them in uni :

Them post-time skip

I've been into k-drama slump for years now so not really familiar on some actors/actresses, but i wanted KYJ to act as ZY ?. Anyways, that was a nice pick. The resemblance was there!!

i love uju:

I've been into k-drama slump for years now so not really familiar on some actors/actresses, but i wanted KYJ to act as ZY ?. Anyways, that was a nice pick. The resemblance was there!!

Right? I'd love to see it.  And yeah kim yoo Jung would be a great pick, she does have that noble princess vibe. 

Maybe Kim Ji Won because she can pull of a strong and persistent character very well. 

Lee Jun Gi for the cold and smart male lead..

But I'm not sure if they will be alright as a couple?

LEE JAE WOOK AND GO YOON JUNG 

Go youn jong for zhu yun 

And 

Song kang for Li Xun 

I cannot imagine anyone else who could make the magic that is L&P. 

Allie:

So true,  this might come off as rude but please MAY THEY NEVER REMAKE IT.

After what happened to Someday or Oneday please I am happy l&p being underrated I don't want to watch a blind audience again who never watches the og stuff because it's Chinese and watch it when it's remade and goes bonkers about how the remake is better than the og (it never is/was**) GURRL YOU DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE OG.

( i've even read stuff like )

1. " I don't know how to relate to Chinese language cause I'm so used to korean language "

ANOTHER ONE??

2. "I like when korea remake dramas so I can watch it cause it's comfortable."

A BIG NO FOR REMAKE (i wasn't trying to hurt anyone)

i'm done venting thanks if you made it till here.

myulmangalltheway:

So true,  this might come off as rude but please MAY THEY NEVER REMAKE IT.

After what happened to Someday or Oneday please I am happy l&p being underrated I don't want to watch a blind audience again who never watches the og stuff because it's Chinese and watch it when it's remade and goes bonkers about how the remake is better than the og (it never is/was**) GURRL YOU DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE OG.

( i've even read stuff like )

1. " I don't know how to relate to Chinese language cause I'm so used to korean language "

ANOTHER ONE??

2. "I like when korea remake dramas so I can watch it cause it's comfortable."

A BIG NO FOR REMAKE (i wasn't trying to hurt anyone)

i'm done venting thanks if you made it till here.

The chemistry in L&P could never be replicated because it was the combination of the two leads. I love them so much. I cannot imagine any couple creating the same magic.