thank you so much taomubiji  really appreciate your help and if you ever complete the shows and movies, please let me know I would love to hear your opinion thanks

Where can I watch the scene from the intro of ultimate note that Xiao Ge was hospitalized? The scene below;

(0.11 - 1.28 scene of intro of ultimate note ep:13)    What's the episode? Please tell me.

not sure what your asking it should be ep 13 at the end

Actually what I'm asking is that there is a 1min intro in ultimate note, from ep 13 to ep 21 that Xiao Ge is in hospital. You can watch it on youtube. But I couldn't find that scene in any ep. I hope you got it.

Ah, it's not in the show (at least not that I'm aware of). From my understanding, it's referencing all the times he woke up in the hospital after losing his memories. The furniture moves around because it has happened more than once. Every time he wakes up he looks lost and is all alone, no one is there to visit him. The last time, however, he is shortly joined by Wu Xie who smiles at him with familiarity. 

Of course, I think the scene can be interpreted in different ways. But I do think it is a reference to the past and isn't from any deleted scene. Let me know if it helps ?

Oh! So that's the thing. I was so confused about it. Thank you so much Taomubiji for your help. :)