For me I would advise her to just keep her cool. and focus more on hER son.

be open for a new relationship so she could move on and begin anew.

Please move away from that town, it's sickening.

move away from the town +1

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM GOSAN!!! let joonyoung go back to his dad so he can experience how much of a trash taeoh is himself. cut seol myungsook out of your life. get with hot doctor. 

GO TO THERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave Gosan. Move on. She is def surrounded by trashy people. Oh and I hope for a character development re the son. QUICKLY

As Dr. Yoongi said, give her child some space. She's been worrying about him too much and that will just make him even more stressed which can make him turn his back on his mother.

Well she shouldn't try to separate the child from his dad. Both the adults are just thinking of themselves and an innocent child is between the mess. A child is not a pawn in divorce.

Don't manipulate your son. Don't cheat, Don't snoop down to your trashy husband, don't change yourself for him. Give Joonyoung some space before moving away as far from town. Don't be so stuck up on revenge. It's not worth loosing what you have and your own person.

Mono:

Please move away from that town, it's sickening.

yeah i agree

Sakura098:

Well she shouldn't try to separate the child from his dad. Both the adults are just thinking of themselves and an innocent child is between the mess. A child is not a pawn in divorce.

yes i agree it seems (to me) she still loves her ex-husband and uses her son to take revenge. 

itskeana:

Even if Sun Woo lets the son see the dad whenever, that useless-cheating ex will never stop regardless, cause he is a psycho!! If I was her friend I would suggest to just leave Gosan the town of snakes, leave her son too while she's at it. but If I was in her shoes I would take my sweeeeet revenge and watch them ALL fall down to the pits of hell.

nice.. 

I agree, just give the kid space. And move out of town. Ask the son if he wants to come.

Also get with the psychiatrist LOL enjoy life.

ncteez:

Also get with the psychiatrist LOL enjoy life.

yes.. start anew.. 

The kid definitely needs space. Wish he was more vocal so we would know how he really feels/ think. But she should  leave Gosan snakes seems to lurk around every corner