Huh! Why would miss jin do that.....I thought she really cared for ha eun byeol

Kdramaaddict:

I think the one who died is Alex lee instead of Logan in the blast. He might have come to see his brothers choice. Just guessing.

I really hope that it is true that they just switched as Logan pretend to be Alex

Kdramaaddict:

I think the one who died is Alex lee instead of Logan in the blast. He might have come to see his brothers choice. Just guessing.

so they're gonna pull another Na Ae Gyo plot twist again? 

Logan having a twin brother all of a sudden seemed random and out of place, especially with that exaggerating character design and mannerisms. I don't know what the writer/director was thinking making that scene. 

Sunset:

so they're gonna pull another Na Ae Gyo plot twist again? 

Logan having a twin brother all of a sudden seemed random and out of place, especially with that exaggerating character design and mannerisms. I don't know what the writer/director was thinking making that scene. 

yes im very disappointed with the last ep also what sbs has done 

Mahn I really hope Logan is alive.  And I can't help but wonder who is live who is linked with Su-ryeon.. Also I'm so done with seok-kyung!!

It would be amazing that Suryeon gave birth to twins, but Seokhoon and Seo Ra were the twins, not Seokkyung. For the hospital records, it would always be that Na Aegyo was the one who gave birth to a daughter, Seokkyung, under the name of Suryeon. It would be really sad for Seokhoon to realize they were bullying his real twin sister when he has been trying to protect his "twin sister" his whole life. 

NSinclair:

It would be amazing that Suryeon gave birth to twins, but Seokhoon and Seo Ra were the twins, not Seokkyung. For the hospital records, it would always be that Na Aegyo was the one who gave birth to a daughter, Seokkyung, under the name of Suryeon. It would be really sad for Seokhoon to realize they were bullying his real twin sister when he has been trying to protect his "twin sister" his whole life. 

I was wondering why did Dong Pil killed the single mother?? 

baby inzhagi:

I was wondering why did Dong Pil killed the single mother?? 

I think he didn't kill anyone, but Dan Tae killed Hye In's mother when she came to ask her daughter.

What if Seol Ah is not really the daughter of Soo Ryeon? Neither of Seokhoon orSeok kyung is her daughter... I wonder who could be that living daughter they are talking about...

baby inzhagi:

What if Seol Ah is not really the daughter of Soo Ryeon? Neither of Seokhoon orSeok kyung is her daughter... I wonder who could be that living daughter they are talking about...

I'm trying to remember if she had ran a test on their DNAs...

There are some theories that I have read in facebook that it is possible that Ro Na could be the long lost daughter of Shim So Ryeon. Min Seol Ah could be the daughter of Oh Yoon Hee. I mean the deep hate of Dan Tae towards Ro Na made me think she is possible daughter of Shim So Ryeon. 

I hope it's not the case. Yoon Hee would loose it big time knowing she killed her own daughter for someone else's daughter

Pinklotus12:

I hope it's not the case. Yoon Hee would loose it big time knowing she killed her own daughter for someone else's daughter

If that would happen it would be so tragic that she can even kill herself

baby inzhagi:

There are some theories that I have read in facebook that it is possible that Ro Na could be the long lost daughter of Shim So Ryeon. Min Seol Ah could be the daughter of Oh Yoon Hee. I mean the deep hate of Dan Tae towards Ro Na made me think she is possible daughter of Shim So Ryeon. 

I don't think this is possible even in the Penthouse world. I hope it's not the case, I didn't like the idea...

edit: I also wonder what Ha Yoon Chul is trying to do... I don't believe he "accepts his fate"... Also, what about the fact that Rona is his daughter? We are already at 3rd episode and he didn't show any interest to his "new" daughter.

What the heck's going on with Ha Yoon Chul... like he is not normal :/ 

NSinclair:

I don't think this is possible even in the Penthouse world. I hope it's not the case, I didn't like the idea...

edit: I also wonder what Ha Yoon Chul is trying to do... I don't believe he "accepts his fate"... Also, what about the fact that Rona is his daughter? We are already at 3rd episode and he didn't show any interest to his "new" daughter.