Folza :

but it makes no sense ?? When did joo Dan tae get the time to hide the freshly dead corpse into the fountain and then put all the parts of the fountain back together just in time for oh Jenny’s dad to break it and find the corpse?!?!? 

I mean whether it’s OYH or Miss Jin it makes no sense why would he go through the trouble of hiding it there 

Agree. However, we can just brush this off because he immediately instructed his secretaries to find Oh Yoon He's corpse along with the files. I don't think that the screenwriters treated this as an important detail as these things are usually handled by him instructing his secretaries.

Rawa:

Episode 5's teaser scares me. Please someone, just kill THE D*MN LOSER JOO DAN TAE!

And I have to admit, Even tho I found Seok Kyung's actions and behavior very evil and rude from the beginning, I haven't been able to hate her character at all. She really made my blood boil at times, especially in those first 3 episodes, bullying Min Sol A, was too heartbreaking. Yet again, I always planted some hope deep down. She will get better, definitely, she doesn't look like a bad person, she has her circumstances, along those lines, I always thought.

Yet, it's Season 3, and she is still acting dumb and rebellious, at this rate, I'll feel betrayed if she just dies without getting a proper finale for her character development... I really hope, the screenwriters give her a nice epilogue. she needs to repent, and beg for forgiveness... and just reconcile with that kind mom of hers! I don't want her to leave the show on a bad note! PLEASE, writer-nim.

True... At the end of Season 2 she obviously UNDERSTOOD how much Shim Su Ryeon cares about her and loves her... Yet her line of "You don't treat me like your daughter. You never even cared about me" still continues.

Expecting a lot about episode 6 tho, there was a preview that Ju Dan Tae is gonna betray on Seok Kyung and tell her the truth (the scene in the preview where she gets into a conflict with him and gets pulled out of his office).

what a sad ending  but honestly Logan should've just stayed dead in the explosion what was the point of reviving him just so he could die again in the end?  

if MSA was still alive, who would've been the better singer? Her or BRN? 

Sunset:

what a sad ending  but honestly Logan should've just stayed dead in the explosion what was the point of reviving him just so he could die again in the end?  

if min seol ah was alive bae ro na will just be a supporting character with less screentime

Sunset:

With the exception of Yoon Hee, Min was the better singer out of everyone even Seo.

Welp this last season was a mess and in the end, if I knew how this would end I wouldn't have watched it.

ShotaSidePart:

With the exception of Yoon Hee, Min was the better singer out of everyone even Seo.

Welp this last season was a mess and in the end, if I knew how this would end I wouldn't have watched it.

I think penthouse has two alternative endings. Penthouse 2 - is more of a happy ending alternative ending... and Penthouse 3 is more of a bad ending. What do you think?