Xien_Rue:

The first thing she must do is drinking medicine to make her sterile. Married to someone you don't love is something. But voluntarily give birth to that man child is another thing entirely. A child will in a way bind you forever because he is the result of the union. 

When she gave birth to a baby, that would be never ending process, she would never have to be with her lover. 

Once their relationship cut off like this, even when the time she becomes a Regent, they shouldn't get back together. If they would, I would probably drop this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFkW4lMTb_s

Find something on Youtube. It seems I am correct. She will sided wit her son later on. But the drama also seems to make her son a bad king

Drama Empress:

hmm FL grows heart for her husband and her kid pushing away ML in the later parts of the drama and even her kid harms ML hmm hmm i can't take it

I'm about to lose it when those scenes come. When she got married, her priority is not her lover (ML) anymore.

I think they will take the path like that FL's son wants to take revenge on ML for his father's death.

Xien_Rue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFkW4lMTb_s

Find something on Youtube. It seems I am correct. She will sided wit her son later on. But the drama also seems to make her son a bad king

Her son seems stupid anyway. 

ML would only be in peace if he was killed in the War.

The FL falls for her husband? 

Amanda Ainsworth:

What do you guys think is the best solution or best outcome for this story?  Aside from the ML being killed in the war/ dying?

For me, as illogical and unlikely as it probably sounds, the son accepts the ML as his mother's lover and the 3 of them live happily ever after... Sounds like nonsense, right? lol

pinksprings01:

The FL falls for her husband? 

No, she doesn't. But since the husband loves her very much, he treats her very well so FL feels she needs to repay the favor.

WandereR:

What do you guys think is the best solution or best outcome for this story?  Aside from the ML being killed in the war/ dying?

For me, as illogical and unlikely as it probably sounds, the son accepts the ML as his mother's lover and the 3 of them live happily ever after... Sounds like nonsense, right? lol

3 of them happily ever after?? You must be kidding.  Sounds definitely nonsense, lol

I think it's best solution because no matter how much ML does or makes sacrifices for FL, she will choose the side with her son or grandson later anyway. 

Amanda Ainsworth:

Must be karma that her son is stupid. Nothing good comes from that kind of father. Heard that her son died because of his concubine. Serves him and his mother right. 

ML should let mother and son go to hell. No need to clean up of her son mess. My best ending is that ML could let go everything and live in peace far away from the palace.

Xien_Rue:

No, she doesn't. But since the husband loves her very much, he treats her very well so FL feels she needs to repay the favor. 

FL definitely knows that Her husband is the culprit behind ML's mother death. And, she still choose to live like nothing happened.

I have a feeling, one day FL's final moment (death) will be like ML mother's.

Xien_Rue:

Must be karma that her son is stupid. Nothing good comes from that kind of father. Heard that her son died because of his concubine. Serves him and his mother right. 

ML should let mother and son go to hell. No need to clean up of her son mess. My best ending is that ML could let go everything and live in peace far away from the palace. 

I hate it so much if the drama want us to believe that we have Strong FL who wants to choose her kingdom over her lover.

I don't find that kind of woman strong anyway.

Amanda Ainsworth:

3 of them happily ever after?? You must be kidding.  Sounds definitely nonsense, lol

I think it's best solution because no matter how much ML does or makes sacrifices for FL, she will choose the side with her son or grandson later anyway. 

Yes, wishful thinking on my part.  No matter how we all look at it, all permutations point to one likely outcome - tragedy.

I guess there's no added value from this story, unless there is some major plot twist along the way. Just watch and support CY going through grief again :/

Amanda Ainsworth:
I have a feeling, one day FL's final moment (death) will be like ML mother's.

Either this or let her live alone. Let her live without ML to depend. Loneliness sometimes can be so excruciating. 

Watching a couple of clips in Youtube that full of spoiler. Seems on some point Cheng Rui will know his wife affair with his brother and will put her in cold palace

WandereR:

Yes, wishful thinking on my part.  No matter how we all look at it, all permutations point to one likely outcome - tragedy.

I guess there's no added value from this story, unless there is some major plot twist along the way. Just watch and support CY going through grief again :/

I know, if it's not for Cheng Yi, we all will stay away from this mess. 

The plot itself is being illogical. I don't know how much I can hang on.

Xien_Rue:

Either this or let her live alone. Let her live without ML to depend. Loneliness sometimes can be so excruciating. 

Watching a couple of clips in Youtube that full of spoiler. Seems on some point Cheng Rui will know his wife affair with his brother and will put her in cold palace

Really? So, it will take another one week or two, to see the Emperor dies.