I’m still pissed at this show. And wish Mingyu and her son would have suffered more. More pain. More regret. Death 10x.  

eliteles1:
Ummm ... what do you mean by that? (but ... I think they must have done a good job. And that chemistry will be built throughout the drama.) Although (I know) it will never be the same as with Cristal Yuan (Xuanji).

hmm I mean their onscreen chemistry looks ok and passable

Finally finished with ep 50 of TPoC, and I don't see any reason to continue after Chengxu died unless it is to see Mingyu utterly destroyed and helpless, is there a scene like that after ep 50??

Finally finished with ep 50 of TPoC, and I don't see any reason to continue after Chengxu died unless it is to see Mingyu utterly destroyed and helpless, is there a scene like that after ep 50??

LoveSiYehan:

Episode 55 for Ming Yu and episode 56 for Qi Yuan

Xien_Rue:

Episode 55 for Ming Yu and episode 56 for Qi Yuan

Thanks, I don't care much about Qiyyan because he was just too stupid, I wanna see Mingyu suffer,helpless and hopeless( yes, she makes me a sadist .lol)

Eclipse02:

@Eliteles1

Where is the source article coming from? The link that you share can't get through. Because the writer said there will next article.

The one on the IV is Liu Cheng Yi chinese boyband CZ404. It is not our Cheng Yi LOL

https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/6868016600/1995d9dd800100pjfh?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_news&loc=28&r=9&rfunc=98&tj=none&tr=9

(
I found the article's address. )

(For this news, I wonder: Is Cheng Yi in good health? Was it just a simple massage? (on his weibo, the last post, on October 29, he (speaking of the series Promise of Chang An), says that the little program is not offline (he's just a little tired, and has a video, showing the character Cheng Xu , falling asleep) I wonder (is this not a code to warn fans), that he is taking care, due to some problem? Before that, he had posted a video, which is on twitter, he saying that on that day, the 28th (he would reveal his next works that he would film), and he took the opportunity to remind everyone of the online meeting for Olay (on the 1st from November).

PS: But nothing was revealed (just what we already knew came out at sina.com, that is, his next (singular) work (The south knows my feelings) and a photo of him with a crema overcoat, which says it is a costume that will be used in this drama. I know, I behave like a worried older sister. But ... I can't help it.)

P.S: The news informs him of his visit to the massage clinic (in a joke tone), but I can only worry. God take care of you, Cheng Yi. May all be well with you.))

Rude! Cheng Yi, 30, was very happy to receive a massage

2020 at 12:32 pm on October 29

Some media have published a group of photos of actor Cheng Yi on a social platform after he recently finished filming and appeared at the Chinese Medical Center for massages. It is very energetic to trot all the way.

cr Sohu Entertainment

Tian Chengyi is wearing a white T-shirt, black shorts, a pair of slippers, a black fisherman hat on his head and a mask on his face. He is tall and looks very thin.

cr Sohu Entertainment

Cheng Yi's dress was also ridiculed by netizens, saying he would take a bath in a bathhouse, and some netizens curiously asked "Isn't it cold in winter?"

The hat that Cheng Yi wears appeared many times in his personal clothes, when he appeared at the airport, not long ago, he was wearing a flowered shirt and this black hat on his head. In addition, Cheng Yi wears many clothes repeatedly. Compared to many celebrities, Cheng Yi is relatively frugal in life.

Now, 30-year-old Cheng Yi has also appeared in many works, such as "Tang Palace Beauty World", "Crude Love", "Forgive Me, I Can't Love You", "Girls Dormitory" and so on. He finally took the lead this year with "Liu Li" (Love and Redemption). But because he avoided suspicion with the heroine Yuan Bingyan at the online music meeting after the end of the TV series, he generated a lot of controversy. Netizens said he was very impolite.

During the broadcast of the drama, Cheng Yi and Yuan Bingyan also had a lot of gossip, but that was what the audience expected because of the drama, and the two were just a cooperative relationship. Now, Cheng Yi is single. He has had an affair with Mencius, the actor who starred in "The Heat" in "Chen Qing Ling", but neither party has responded formally and cannot know the true or the false.

Cheng Yi is now the key to his career growth and he may not have the energy to fall in love. I also wish him a better future and one that brings more good works.

Source: https://k.sina.com.cn/article_5159054998_13380ee9600100wz19.html?cre=tianyi&mod=pcpager_fintoutiao&loc=22&r=9&rfunc=98&tj=none&tr=9

@Eliteles1

No, his weibo message talk about Xiao Cheng Xu of The Promise of Chang'an, in that day is when eps.50 airing, is when Cheng Xu died. So his message is Cheng Xu didn't died, he only sleep from tired. For this, i share the same sentiment, i also didn't want ChengXu to died, he had suffered so much, and when he finally able to be happy, he had to leave from this world.  :'(  I don't want to say goodbye just yet to Xiao Cheng Xu....
And the video of Olay promo ads that said he will show his new works, i think is talking about Mengxin Chang'an. Because his outfit that he wear in the video is the same outfit he wore in the final day of filming Mengxin Chang'an. So he probably filming the ads on that day.

Eclipse02:

@Eliteles1

No, his weibo message talk about Xiao Cheng Xu of The Promise of Chang'an, in that day is when eps.50 airing, is when Cheng Xu died. So his message is Cheng Xu didn't died, he only sleep from tired. For this, i share the same sentiment, i also didn't want ChengXu to died, he had suffered so much, and when he finally able to be happy, he had to leave from this world.  :'(  I don't want to say goodbye just yet to Xiao Cheng Xu....
And the video of Olay promo ads that said he will show his new works, i think is talking about Mengxin Chang'an. Because his outfit that he wear in the video is the same outfit he wore in the final day of filming Mengxin Chang'an. So he probably filming the ads on that day.

Yes, you must be right. Thank you for your comment. But ... I hope he is well, that this massage is just a massage, that he was not injured in the filming of "Chang An's Dream". That on November 1st he will be there at the online meeting for the cosmetics brand Olay.

Looking back this drama again, i just want to rant. I feel what Cheng Xu love from Ming Yu is Ming Yu in her younger year, where she is a brave and smart girl. And who love him dearly too. And he still hold that believe after all those years, even when he learned that Ming Yu was pregnant with his brother's child, he still cared deeply for her and her child. And even when she choose her son over him to take the throne.
Until that moment, when he finally realized that her love is not the same anymore. When he heard from his adviser, it was Ming Yu who made his 2nd brother persuaded him to take the loyalty vow to her son. That's really hit him, so she's now think of him as the enemy, that she think he could hurt her son that he also loves dearly despite he is constantly challenged his bottom line.
I am actually in the same confusion as Cheng Xu, although i realized it much much sooner than him, what makes Ming Yu really changed her personality after her marriage? I still don't get till now. Where her bravery has gone? I actually like her when she is young too. Is it she only brave back then because her family really spoiled her? But when she is facing hard situation, her real nature is emerged, which are apathetic and suspicious/distrust to everyone? Maybe it is that way all along. I still remember after her scheme to help her sister Wang Yin failed from escaping marriage, she didn't try to help her again, and just apatheticly watch her leave. If i were her, why not try to help her again, maybe like faking death or something. Just help her to the last straw.
So i guess, it is no wonder Qi Yuan has the same personality as her.