eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9fYqeFtNo
Chinese dramas in September - Marry me, The Promise of Chang'an and more 09.10.2020
Marcus Sim (videos) 

P>S: 
Curiosity: This drama, besides having the same director of "Love and Redemption", has the same screenwriter. 

I am watching Marry Me because of Xing Zhao Lin.. story a bit ridiculous... but watch it for fun.. hahahaha

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9fYqeFtNo
Chinese dramas in September - Marry me, The Promise of Chang'an and more 09.10.2020
Marcus Sim (videos) 

P>S: 
Curiosity: This drama, besides having the same director of "Love and Redemption", has the same screenwriter. 

Hmmm, that's really interesting. I wonder if TPoC is based on a book or it's simply a fictional creation by the screenwriter?  Seems like no one knows for sure how this is going to end.

WandereR:

Hmmm, that's really interesting. I wonder if TPoC is based on a book or it's simply a fictional creation by the screenwriter?  Seems like no one knows for sure how this is going to end.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Promise_of_Chang'an

The Promise of Chang'an is a remake of the 2002 Chinese television series Xiaozhuang Mishi, which is set in the Qing Dynasty. Xiaozhuang Mishi is about the life story of Dayu'er, also known as Empress Dowager Xiaozhuang. Dayu'er falls in love with a general named Dorgon, but is forced to marry Dorgon's brother Hong Taiji. Her son the Shunzhi Emperor falls in love with Consort Donggo, who later dies of illness. Dayu'er eventually helps her grandson onto the throne as the Kangxi Emperor.

From wiki...

Dashmount20:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Promise_of_Chang'an

The Promise of Chang'an is a remake of the 2002 Chinese television series Xiaozhuang Mishi, which is set in the Qing Dynasty. Xiaozhuang Mishi is about the life story of Dayu'er, also known as Empress Dowager Xiaozhuang. Dayu'er falls in love with a general named Dorgon, but is forced to marry Dorgon's brother Hong Taiji. Her son the Shunzhi Emperor falls in love with Consort Donggo, who later dies of illness. Dayu'er eventually helps her grandson onto the throne as the Kangxi Emperor.

From wiki...

Oh I see.  The storyline sounds a bit different, involving a grandson and another consort...

At least we can be thankful that it's not a direct remake, else CY would've had to shave his head half bald lol

WandereR:

Oh I see.  The storyline sounds a bit different, involving a grandson and another consort...

At least we can be thankful that it's not a direct remake, else CY would've had to shave his head half bald lol

Yea.. maybe different... cos remake sometime they add plot.. hahahaha 

I dunno I dunno .. still dun dare to watch.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

Yea.. maybe different... cos remake sometime they add plot.. hahahaha 

I dunno I dunno .. still dun dare to watch.. hahaha

Why dun dare to watch? Watch lar, we suffer together, got support group here mah  :D

WandereR:

Why dun dare to watch? Watch lar, we suffer together, got support group here mah  :D

Hahaha...

I havent fully digest the love and redemption.. later got digestive problem how? Hahahaha

I need to rewatch fully with sub.. and also too much suffer for SF .. i know this one also suffer.. i take a break first.. see the short mini series with funny funny one till i digest fully love and redemption.. hahaha

But out of curiosity.. i peek the trailer. In fast forward mode.. lol

Dashmount20:

Hahaha...

I havent fully digest the love and redemption.. later got digestive problem how? Hahahaha

I need to rewatch fully with sub.. and also too much suffer for SF .. i know this one also suffer.. i take a break first.. see the short mini series with funny funny one till i digest fully love and redemption.. hahaha

But out of curiosity.. i peek the trailer. In fast forward mode.. lol

L&R ended well, so there shouldn't be any constipation lol

Which short and funny mini series you watching? Thought you wanted the 9 tribulations mini series? TPoC is the 2nd tribulation (with different FL and longer at 61 eps). 

WandereR:

L&R ended well, so there shouldn't be any constipation lol

Which short and funny mini series you watching? Thought you walked the 9 tribulations mini series? TPoC is the 2nd tribulation (with different FL and longer at 61 eps). 

L&R end well. The problem is i cant let go my SF and XJ too soon. Maybe later..

I watch Marry me 35 ep. Going to continue the sleepless Princess that i stop when starT watch L&R. Maybe also continue Qing Qing zi jin and some Korean series that I stop when watching L&R. 

I postpone so many series only focuses on L&R. Now time to complete all while maybe wait till POC end or nobble aspirations 3 out maybe take a peek.. hahaha

POC spoiler ending not as I expected. And I don't like heavy story.. like throne,plot,politics.. gosh too heavy...

I have weak digestive... hahahaha

I prefer love story.. romance..pure love.. innocent.. hahahaha... funny funnt one..

Romance of tiger and rose not bad..

Dashmount20:

L&R end well. The problem is i cant let go my SF and XJ too soon. Maybe later..

I watch Marry me 35 ep. Going to continue the sleepless Princess that i stop when starT watch L&R. Maybe also continue Qing Qing zi jin and some Korean series that I stop when watching L&R. 

I postpone so many series only focuses on L&R. Now time to complete all while maybe wait till POC end or nobble aspirations 3 out maybe take a peek.. hahaha

POC spoiler ending not as I expected. And I don't like heavy story.. like throne,plot,politics.. gosh too heavy...

I have weak digestive... hahahaha

I prefer love story.. romance..pure love.. innocent.. hahahaha... funny funnt one..

Romance of tiger and rose not bad..

There is a very good Korean series, still in progress that I am watching: "Flower of evil", but I forgot it a little because of Love and Redemption (which wins all of them.).
 eliteles1:
There is a very good Korean series, still in progress that I am watching: "Flower of evil", but I forgot it a little because of Love and Redemption (which wins all of them.).

o ya flowe of evil.. moon chae woon.. i watch first 10min then stop lol.. might be will continue.. hahahaha

I stop all series only for L&R.. hahaha

Dashmount20:

o ya flowe of evil.. moon chae woon.. i watch first 10min then stop lol.. might be will continue.. hahahaha

I stop all series only for L&R.. hahaha

It's ok, take your time. There's no rush to get over L&R, just enjoy the moment.

We'll continue to be here as long as CY is still in TPoC (until Oct/ Nov?).

WandereR:

It's ok, take your time. There's no rush to get over L&R, just enjoy the moment.

okie dokie.. i jus wait for spoiler.. hahahaha :D

I am satisfy enuf by  reading all your spoiler here .. hahaha

WandereR:

It seems so, me, with viki.com they will be slow to put subtitles for TPoC.

Now change to 56 ep?