Dashmount20:

Hahaha... I am not ready to move on...  I still in SF mode..

Oo ok.. out of curious I saw the trailer.. I saw Alan as his wife.. lol...

they should add forbidden romance/ unrequited love tags to this haa

Drama Empress:

they should add forbidden romance/ unrequited love tags to this haa

You r right dun have that tag. Hahahaha... i want xin xia... well i have wetv app.. since promise of chang an by Tencent.. the weTV app put so big banner in front... lol...

Dashmount20:

So after this He will reborn to next series Meng xin chang an?

Indeed. 

pinksprings01:

I’ve only watched the trailer so far but what does everyone think the ending will be? I can see it being bittersweet or tragic. 

I don't see how it could end happily...unless both ML and FL find peace as they die or something. Them ending up together doesn't seem plausible. Having your brother take away your woman then having to be regent for her son while still pining away for her is just not my cup of tea. Politics seems to be the main theme here so less romance? Maybe I'll just wait until it finishes airing and see if the ending is worth the journey... 

Dashmount20:

You r right dun have that tag. Hahahaha... i want xin xia... well i have wetv app.. since promise of chang an by Tencent.. the weTV app put so big banner in front... lol...

Here in South America we tv is not offering Promess of Chang'an, but at least I can watch it on Viki.com, which included this drama in its catalog, but subtitles are still on the way.

Drama Empress:

ep-01 connect to VPN to India or any south American countries

Ep02 connect to vpn

Here in South America we tv is not offering Promess of Chang'an, but at least I can watch it on Viki.com, which included this drama in its catalog, but subtitles are still on the way.

How many episodes were already aired?

Amanda Ainsworth:

How many episodes were already aired?

At viki.com there are already 6 episodes there (but only the first is partially translated by 80%).

https://www.viki.com/tv/36960c-the-promise-of-changan

Just download wetv... i can see 10eps

Dashmount20:

Just download wetv... i can see 10eps

I have a subscription on we tv, but in my region this drama will not be broadcast. But at least I have viki.com (although they are slow to add subtitles). But, I will wait patiently.

eliteles1:

I have a subscription on we tv, but in my region this drama will not be broadcast. But at least I have viki.com (although they are slow to add subtitles). But, I will wait patiently. 

Ooh.. mine can see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwxzjet5BkU

Is it the original voice of the actors here in the Promise of Chang'an trailer?

090920 The Promise of Chang'an, airs tomorrow!, Chengyi 成毅 Zhao yingzi

I'm really really worried FL will fall in love or give (some) of her heart to the 3rd prince/emperor..... Does anyone know if she'll have a change of heart? I think I need to know after seeing FL and ML in ep 11... haha..

ssss10:

I'm really really worried FL will fall in love or give (some) of her heart to the 3rd prince/emperor..... Does anyone know if she'll have a change of heart? I think I need to know after seeing FL and ML in ep 11... haha..

yep if it becomes a love triangle hmm can't bear to watch ML sufferings again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A9fYqeFtNo
Chinese dramas in September - Marry me, The Promise of Chang'an and more 09.10.2020
Marcus Sim (videos) 

P>S: 
Curiosity: This drama, besides having the same director of "Love and Redemption", has the same screenwriter.