@Eliteles1

Where is the source article coming from? The link that you share can't get through. Because the writer said there will next article.

The one on the IV is Liu Cheng Yi chinese boyband CZ404. It is not our Cheng Yi LOL

Eclipse02:

@Eliteles1

Where is the source article coming from? The link that you share can't get through. Because the writer said there will next article.

The one on the IV is Liu Cheng Yi chinese boyband CZ404. It is not our Cheng Yi LOL

Eclipse02 9 minutes ago

No that is not Cheng Yi. It's Liu Cheng Yi chinese boyband CZ404 LOL

Wow they look too much !!!!!! (What a relief, isn't him!)   Ok. Ok . Ok 

(

I checked now. I don't know why the article link doesn't work.
 eliteles1:

1st trailer for Cheng Yi's spy drama (Deep Lurk).
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG3S0gGD3Kz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Thanks for sharing!

The 1st full trailer looks very detailed.  It gives Rookie Agent Rouge, The Disguiser and Sparrow vibes.  And there's one scene that reminded me of The Imitation Game lol

Cheng Yi looks incredible! Hou Meng Yao looks as amazing here as she did in L&R.  Ying Er looks a wee bit like Zhao Liying from certain angles.

Have to really prepare mentally for this - Republican era dramas rarely end well :O

WandereR:

Thanks for sharing!

The 1st full trailer looks very detailed.  It gives Rookie Agent Rouge, The Disguiser and Sparrow vibes.  And there's one scene that reminded me of The Imitation Game lol

Cheng Yi looks incredible! Hou Meng Yao looks as amazing here as she did in L&R.  Ying Er looks a wee bit like Zhao Liying from certain angles.

Have to really prepare mentally for this - Republican era dramas rarely end well :O

Welcome! Yes, "The Imitation Game", I remembered that movie too much. The spy drama (Deep Lurk) by Cheng Yi (and they made a long trailer) seems very good, so we can understand in which direction this drama is going. (Doesn't it end well? I hope it will be a happy ending.).
 WandereR:

Thanks for sharing!

I hear the drama is from the creator of Sparrow. And what i love is they using his real voice in here :D His voice is so lovely... yes republican era, i hope it end well for his character.  

And this drama and also Imperial Age will be aired next year in the same network. Next year there will be many of his dramas to air. :D 

But these few months we don't have any new drama from him.. i guess we can fill it with  his variety shows then. Keep Running maybe in December. And his recently filmed Happy Camp will be broadcast maybe in November 21th.

eliteles1:
Welcome! Yes, "The Imitation Game", I remembered that movie too much. The spy drama (Deep Lurk) by Cheng Yi (and they made a long trailer) seems very good, so we can understand in which direction this drama is going. (Doesn't it end well? I hope it will be a happy ending.).

Me too, I hope it ends well and for a change, the 2 women in the show fall madly in love with him and he gets them both happily ever after :D

WandereR:

Me too, I hope it ends well and for a change, the 2 women in the show fall madly in love with him and he gets them both happily ever after :D

I hope he stays with 1 of the women (the one he really loves), there is always (true love).

Eclipse02:

I hear the drama is from the creator of Sparrow. And what i love is they using his real voice in here :D His voice is so lovely... yes republican era, i hope it end well for his character.  

And this drama and also Imperial Age will be aired next year in the same network. Next year there will be many of his dramas to air. :D 

But these few months we don't have any new drama from him.. i guess we can fill it with  his variety shows then. Keep Running maybe in December. And his recently filmed Happy Camp will be broadcast maybe in November 21th.

Ah ok, that explains the similar vibes.  I'm glad he's dubbing himself, it's true he has a lovely voice. Can't wait to see more of him!

I'm keeping myself busy with a few other dramas atm, and I'm looking forward to Legend of Xiao Chuo next month :P

eliteles1:

I hope he stays with 1 of the women (the one he really loves), there is always (true love). 

Haha, true.  After seeing him suffering in TPoC, I wanted him to be showered with as much love as possible :)

I guess (and this is purely guessing), one of the women dies and the FL (Ying Er) with him will be the OTP.  

It would be great if no one dies, but I already see so many gunshots fired in the trailer lol

(episode 25) 
What a drama! In this episode Cheng Xu only appears at the last minute because his beloved was banished by the emperor to the cold palace. (what a suspenseful episode). She was almost killed at the hands of the emperor. Her sister was going to hang herself because she thought her baby was going to die. A royal woman made a voodoo to kill the baby, but they think the culprit is Ming Yu. (The prince, son of the king, in the last scene appears jumping over the wall to save the servant he loves, the servant of Ming Yu (this prince "Brother Liu" is also passionate. P.S: Even though Cheng Xu is not in the episode (his presence) it is in the suspicions that happen between the royal couple.
 Eclipse02:

1st trailer for Cheng Yi's spy drama (Deep Lurk).
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG3S0gGD3Kz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 
It's his real voice here (no extra voice acting?). In the Olay brand advertising video (his real voice is there). In the scene that he teaches Xuanji to love Si Feng (which is on the web with his real voice of both), the voice is very youthful. (I don't know if it's his real voice here on "Deep Lurk"), but it can be. Brother Liu's voice (Hao Cheng Yu) is always unmistakable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuCi8UljwI
[ENG SUB]【Trailer】Cheng Yi & Zhang Yuxi New Drama (Dream of Chang An (2021).

eliteles1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OuCi8UljwI
[ENG SUB]【Trailer】Cheng Yi & Zhang Yuxi New Drama (Dream of Chang An (2021). 

This trailer cleared all my doubt's on the chemistry between  Zhang Yu Xi  &  Cheng Yi 

Drama Empress:

This trailer cleared all my doubt on the chemistry between  Zhang Yu Xi  &  Cheng Yi 

Ummm ... what do you mean by that? (but ... I think they must have done a good job. And that chemistry will be built throughout the drama.) Although (I know) it will never be the same as with Cristal Yuan (Xuanji).