Hi all,

Now SDC3 is available in YT Youku channel with English subs.

it's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QU0YIFlLX8&t=7s

Just then you can follow the playlist because they update it daily.

Enjoy!!

Gusu Bunny :

Hi all,

Now SDC3 is available in YT Youku channel with English subs.

it's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QU0YIFlLX8&t=7s

Just then you can follow the playlist because they update it daily.

Enjoy!!

thanks for the info

just wanna say that this trolling situation is really getting out of hand. 

ever since the ratings reset, people have really jumped on the excuse to hate on cql. it's not even constructive criticism at this point but straight up bashing comments. it's getting really annoying.

I agree. I want to take some time and check all the comments and write a post simply showing that 'all of the negativity' comes from recent fake accounts. Just didn't find time to do it yet. May be statistics would help. But I can't understand why MDL does not do anything about it. many of the comments on the page yesterday were from accounts from November/December. Is this normal?

I think each of us should report this issue to MDL. I already sent them a message before yesterday. But I am going to find the time and send an email, since they have contact info on mdl. 

It isn't normal that normal people wanting to discuss dramas, are to cope with a bunch of people who create fake accounts to attack a drama. For what we know, I am saying bunch, but considereing they are fake, could be form 2/3 people... 

It looks like it's died down after the initial wave which is happy, and mostly everything seems back to business as normal. The best thing to do might be to just bury the hate in the sharing content comments, and report when they get nasty. I saw this sort of thing happening on King: the eternal monarch, and It's okay to not be okay when they first aired. Unfortunately, I think it might be part of the bargain of being up on top  of the drama list T_T Immature users always want to bring happy people down.  

KimchiByTheSea:

It looks like it's died down after the initial wave which is happy, and mostly everything seems back to business as normal. The best thing to do might be to just bury the hate in the sharing content comments, and report when they get nasty. I saw this sort of thing happening on King: the eternal monarch, and It's okay to not be okay when they first aired. Unfortunately, I think it might be part of the bargain of being up on top  of the drama list T_T Immature users always want to bring happy people down.  

The thing is, I don't even qualify it as hate, because these users have not watched the drama. The reason they wrote the comments is probably their 'love' for another drama and the fact that they don't cope with the ratings. Most of these accounts (99 percent) have been created between summer and now. 

I agree though they should be reported and ignored. The only thing is rhat the 'new' watchers who come to the site to seek recommendations, will not check the accounts. This is the reason that i am thinking how these people should be warned if the phenomenon persists. Afyer all, why should I care about anyone's immaturity? What I care about only is peoplebwho want to get genuine recommendations.

I also think we should be careful in saying there is hate around this drama, because there isn't. 

The proof of what i am saying is the fact that the comments are coming from fake accounts. 10 fake accounts may come to one person. And this is logic, mathematics, statistics.

How many real negative comments we have seen over the year? 10? 

I am not speaking of your comment here, but people writing on the page, starting to justify their love even :(, and making those immature few users seem 'real'...

I don't know if the phenomenon with the other dramas was the same. If they came from 'real' accounts, or fake accounts, the phenomenon can be different. If it was the same,, then, that's not normal. And this is coming from a person who has dropped both of these dramas. I like a drama or not, is not the issue. My standards di not change...

Posting here because it's The Untamed unrelated...but kinda related

HEAVEN OFFICIAL'S BLESSING IS STARTING TO CHOOSE ITS CAST AND WILL START SHOOTING IN 2021 AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

and y'all guess who's the director? Yes, you guessed it, Director Chen from The Untamed!

OHMAGOD YASSSS! I'm so excited! It's gonna be soooo good! 

It's really great if they chose one if the directors of the untamed.

Personally I am wishing for a cast I don't know of. 

I can understand those who had read mdzs and waited for the drama. I am scared even to look at the cast... 

I hope they'll make a great drama. 

Really interested in how it will turn out! I went into The Untamed with no background knowledge of MDZS or MXTX at all, but with HOB it's the opposite in that I know everything about MXTX and HOB LOL. Curious to see how I think of the live action with my new order of discovery 

Edit: of course, I know both works should not be compared like that :D

Looked at some of the comments over on that page, and have to agree that this will be a very hard drama to make. Although, The Untamed taught everyone not to have negative expectations so I'm keeping an open mind abut it :)))))

Saw some of yall considering leaving MDL. Just curious if there are other drama review forums out there? As far as I know MDL is the most frequently used. 

I was wondering about the same. I want to close my account. But I like communicating with my friends here:( 

Discord? Reddit? but I haven't used any of them yet (only downloaded the audio drama), so I really don't know how they work.. But there are friends I wouldn't want to lose contact with... :(

Lol let's all post our reddit usernames. Nah Jk I don't use reddit and idk how it works either

Discord wouldn't work the same way because it's more of a private discussion forum where you need an invitation to join. 

I've been ok with MDL ever since I started using it but lately it has been pretty disappointing :((

But what about Reddit? Can you post and discuss issues? Make friends? What's the principle?