Hi everyone ^^

So last night when I woke up at 3, I was bombarded with the news of The Legend of Fei, the chance of seeing them together at tencent show, and Being a Hero in January...Rest assure I couldn't go back to sleep. I don't know how I was able to go to work but I still did it! 

I will not eat any junkfood this year if they do appear together XD

Lalalandkiki:

Hi everyone ^^

So last night when I woke up at 3, I was bombarded with the news of The Legend of Fei, the chance of seeing them together at tencent show, and Being a Hero in January...Rest assure I couldn't go back to sleep. I don't know how I was able to go to work but I still did it! 

I will not eat any junkfood this year if they do appear together XD

Let's do it together then......no junk food and cold drinks for the left of the year

Can I come up with another resolution? One I'll keep?:)

I hope to see them during tencent event and all end of the year events.

SuibianX:

Can I come up with another resolution? One I'll keep?:)

I hope to see them during tencent event and all end of the year events.

What resolution...maybe I can also try and maybe by this it becomes more effective 

Allright @Wangxian we're on! On the 20th exactly, we shall find out!

@SuibianX I wonder what resolution you came up with

I am still thinking about it....:)

SuibianX:

I am still thinking about it....:)

Ofcouse we have to give a proper thought about it because we are wishing for something that is really big

WangXian:

Let's do it together then......no junk food and cold drinks for the left of the year

Soooo they didn't technically appear together but they did stand on the stage at the same time...are we counting that? 

Lalalandkiki:

Soooo they didn't technically appear together but they did stand on the stage at the same time...are we counting that? 

I think that counts because at that time we were expecting nothing but we even got both of them performing.....what about keeping half resolution....no soft or hard drinks for the rest of the year....what do u say???

WangXian:

I think that counts because at that time we were expecting nothing but we even got both of them performing.....what about keeping half resolution....no soft or hard drinks for the rest of the year....what do u say???

Alright let's do it!! Just plain water for me this whole year! We got this and OMGGG did you see the picture of Yibo looking at Xz with those sad puppy eyes? 

Yes....those eyes which were like I just want to be with him...I heard spotlight won award at tencent white paper gala or something like that I don't remember the exact word...so can we expect a live performance of spotlight please.....I m ready to come up with a great resolution if it does happens :')

I'm having hard time moving on from that picture! I'm so happy we got to see them together but at the same time Yibo looking like makes me so sad! Sigh

Yup. He won 'Star Index Male Singer of the year Tencent White Paper Annual Gala'! I can't believe I wrote that whole thing lol! Do you know if there will be a separate end of the year show or something like that where he can perform it live? 

Lalalandkiki:

I'm having hard time moving on from that picture! I'm so happy we got to see them together but at the same time Yibo looking like makes me so sad! Sigh

Yup. He won 'Star Index Male Singer of the year Tencent White Paper Annual Gala'! I can't believe I wrote that whole thing lol! Do you know if there will be a separate end of the year show or something like that where he can perform it live? 

Not sure....I think he will attend tencent white paper annual gala and most probably weibo night also.....but I m not sure if he is gonna perform spotlight there or not.....I wonder if he himself doesn't want to perform it after because it is not just any other song....that song holds a deeper meaning for him as well as for fans also

Wang Yibo dropping a new song on 12/30/2020!!!!!!! Get your ahhhhhs ready! Also have you guys seen his announcement poster?!?!? He's always surprising us with bold styling 

hello:

Wang Yibo dropping a new song on 12/30/2020!!!!!!! Get your ahhhhhs ready! Also have you guys seen his announcement poster?!?!? He's always surprising us with bold styling 

Yes.....dammm excited...that black and white photo with that jewellery