Angelpoo097:

in episode  8 at 29:30, (Jan, 2023) why did In Hyuk said,"how can sunjae fall for Im Sol,the moment he meets her after 10 years"? .. Isn't it 15 years?  i couldn't understand this gap... din't they meet after 15 years...from a long gap of 2008/2009 to 2023.....

Maybe Sunjae still continued with university and still looked at Sol from afar then totally losing contact after graduating around 2012/2013?

Angelpoo097:

in episode  8 at 29:30, (Jan, 2023) why did In Hyuk said,"how can sunjae fall for Im Sol,the moment he meets her after 10 years"? .. Isn't it 15 years?  i couldn't understand this gap... din't they meet after 15 years...from a long gap of 2008/2009 to 2023.....

Sun Jae stays around Im Sol for a few years after the May 2009 abduction, but because Sun Jae is only associated with that horrible night for her she has a hard time being around him. Also 10 years could just be In Hyuk rounding down the number.  

thank you for this beautiful timeline, which helped us alot to watch.....

but what i don't understand is, how Sol went to past during the day time in episode 14 as she usually travels at midnight?

how did sunjae remember everything, when in past sol avoided all their meetings and everything related to them, like their past never existed?

also how taesung forgot sunjae while sunjae remembers everything about taesung?

Hope someone will clear my doubts.....  :)

Angelpoo097:

thank you for this beautiful timeline, which helped us alot to watch.....

but what i don't understand is, how Sol went to past during the day time in episode 14 as she usually travels at midnight?

how did sunjae remember everything, when in past sol avoided all their meetings and everything related to them, like their past never existed?

also how taesung forgot sunjae while sunjae remembers everything about taesung?

Hope someone will clear my doubts.....  :)

I have this in a link near episode 13 breakdown at the beginning of the comment on page 4. I'm on my cell so adding the link here is a bit complicated for me at the moment. I discuss how the watches work.

no there i couldn't find any discussions related to my questions.. like how did sol traveled to past at day time when it should be midnight  like every time travelling times... in last episode how did sunjae remembered everything when sol changed the past from beginning....like how did he remembered everything when they never met....how sunjae remembers his encounters with  taesung when they never met in past ...as Sol changed the entire past from their meetings....

at the last episode i got so confused ......

Angelpoo097:

no there i couldn't find any discussions related to my questions.. like how did sol traveled to past at day time when it should be midnight  like every time travelling times... in last episode how did sunjae remembered everything when sol changed the past from beginning....like how did he remembered everything when they never met....how sunjae remembers his encounters with  taesung when they never met in past ...as Sol changed the entire past from their meetings....

at the last episode i got so confused ......

4th Time Travel Timeline:

This timeline is with a NEW watch that also has 3 chances on it. She is not wearing or even really holding the watch when she presses it so it is unclear if the new watch traveled with her or if the 1st watch traveled with her. Either way she is transported back to her original start point of January 1, 2023 after stay in 2008 and/or 2009 for a few more weeks/months. My assumption is that she gets pulled back to May 7th, 2009 and THEN gets pulled back to 2023. Ryu Sun Jae is not transported back in time with her as his soul is no longer in his body. More on this in separate discussion topic. 

Click the link...the blue words

I actual have answered both of these questions for other people within this discussion. The conversation Im Sol has with her grandmother answers the memories...Sun Jae gets his memories back because his heart remembers her.  The headaches he's having are his memories coming back all at once. Grandma's brain works differently so she was able to remember everything from the jump. 

Tae Sung lately has been getting a weird feeling around Im Sol(romantic feelings) that he hasn't had before...he is ALSO remembering the feeling of the lost timeline where he liked her. Tae Sung's Father also mentions this in the 3rd timeline when Im Sol is actively asking for his help... he doesn't know why he believes her, he just does. Memories and time are not linear in this story....it's about fate and destiny and being connected to certain people no matter what. 

The watch is a new watch. It's able to be used AFTER Sun Jae's death. So when she presses it for the first time THAT is the time she'll have to press it again. Midnight was the time only because that was when she pressed her first watch in the OG timeline. It's creating the initial jump point for Im Sol to come back to.