References to WYEL

Since it's the same director, the stories might've taken place in the same universe, since there's a lot of similarities and references.

• Han Tae Joo (WYEL) and Han Ji Woo (To My Star), they have the same surname.
  • Kang Gook (WYEL) and Kang Seojun (To My Star), they have the same surname as well.
  • Kim Pil Hyun is the same person from WYEL. But I think this story takes place in the future though, since there are references to WYEL like the chocolate milk, and he's now the CEO.
  • The company (TB Entertainment) that they work for, seems to be a subsidiary of TB Corp mentioned in WYEL and chaired by Han Tae Ju's father. (Found by my friend allekseu)

Behind the Scenes

OSTS / Soundtracks

These soundtracks below were all found by allekseu  

EP 1

EP 3

EP 4

• kid sora - Kindy Cloudy But im Chillin' (When they both are on the scooter)
  • Unreleased OST for the Basketball Scene (Will update when it does releases)
  • Just after closing the restaurant and before the ride > Don't stop, SLOPPY DIM

EP 5

EP 6

• Apartment Under Atlantis - The Woods After Dark (When Seo Jun & Yun Seul speak in the car)
  • Eminus - Long Road (When Seo Jun confesses)
  • EP6 Eminus - Long Road (When Seo Jun confesses) >>> U R, MONSTA X ?

EP7:
    None, sorry

EP8:
    Son U Hyeon - To My Star (When they go home on the scooter) (This is part of the OST)
    Significant Spirits - Beggin'U (When Ji U tells Seo Jun to go) (The begining of the songs are identical, although it could be a generic part)

EP9:
    Significant Spirits - Beggin'U (When Ji U cuts Seo Jun's nails) (Bis)
    80's Vibin' - GEM. (When Seo Jun signs the contract for the new movie)

OPENING AND FINAL (OST): Thru My Nights - Soy_on

I will update this page when there's more. If you have any thing you want to add on, feel free to message me!

AgentKevin:

1) Behind the Scenes #1: Kang Seojoon (Son Woo Hyun)

I will update this page with more when there's more.  

I hope there would be ones that have English subs. Please... Thank you...

SmoochesAndCuddles:

I hope there would be ones that have English subs. Please... Thank you...

If I do find them with subs, I'll definitely update the links!

In Episode 4 when they are playing basketball, there is a song playing. Does anyone know where can I find it?

Thank you for doing this for To My Star! Always love being able to find the information easily 

Natalie,

I tried multiple identification but couldn't find anything. However, to my ear the song sounds like an original part of the OST (the one played in the opening). Wait another week and we might be able to tell you ;)

allekseu:

Natalie,

I tried multiple identification but couldn't find anything. However, to my ear the song sounds like an original part of the OST (the one played in the opening). Wait another week and we might be able to tell you ;)

I'm thinking the same thing too, it really sounds like a part from the Intro song OST. It might release when the drama finishes.

I'd say to not credit the ending song in the first two episodes to anyone cause it is probably original. The sample itself is KSHMR_Guitar_Melody_02_90_Gm. Other artists have used the same sample like NU'EST with Trust Me in 2019 and William with Kopiakissa in 2020. None of these three sound exactly like ending song so it probably is an original song.

RandomUsagi :

Thank you for doing this for To My Star! Always love being able to find the information easily 

Np! I loved yours so much I wanted to do one too haha

Swift251:

I'd say to not credit the ending song in the first two episodes to anyone cause it is probably original. The sample itself is KSHMR_Guitar_Melody_02_90_Gm. Other artists have used the same sample like NU'EST with Trust Me in 2019 and William with Kopiakissa in 2020. None of these three sound exactly like ending song so it probably is an original song.

Alright gotcha, ty!

i hope you can find the background song when Ji Woo checking up drunk Seo Jun when he's sleeping on ep 6 i got hooked on that song

In episode 9, during the last scene aka the "jiujitsu" part lol. Does anyone know the soundtrack playing in that scene?

Gratitude song went out on middle of dec , it's soo close to now , when the drama been filmed?

What is the song when Han Ji Woo goes out of the other room and stand in the dark, on episode 6 02:00

ken:

i hope you can find the background song when Ji Woo checking up drunk Seo Jun when he's sleeping on ep 6 i got hooked on that song

I am also want to know but could not found it at all