For me it's this right here! What bout y'all?

I can not decide between the two, they are both my favorite Korean bls but I can not compare them as they are totally different and have a different vibe and atmosphere, but if I absolutely have to choose then I will go with Light om me as it gave me butterflies in my stomach after a long time.

To my star is my Go to bl drama like every 30 days once I will re-watch it

For me, my go to series is light on me. I cannot get over Shinwoo's confession at the end of ep 13. My world revolves around it. Whenever I feel a bit out of it, I rewatch that episode just to uplift myself. Don't get me wrong I also liked Star in my Mind but Light on Me just holds a place in my heart... 

Lasher1971:
I also liked Star in my Mind but Light on Me just holds a place in my heart... 

Star in My Mind is totally different drama from "To My Star".
To My Star is way better than other drama.

Thanks for the correction. You are right i mixed up the two series. 

i clicked this topic because i saw light on me. so.. you can kinda guess my answer LOL. 

Can you guess by my avatar?

"To My Star" and its sequel, "To My Star: Our Untold Stories" remain my favourite BL productions thus far.

Your avatar is To My Star :D  I loved the 2nd Season of To My Star.

Lasher1971:

Your avatar is To My Star :D  I loved the 2nd Season of To My Star.

I watch them in sequence regularly. The second season shone a light on various aspects of Season 1 that weren't easy to catch* ,  which I particularly liked.

* I find some of the translations confusing, or they miss the mark entirely. I've now watched four versions of both series with different translations and got a better understanding, but Season 2 shone further light on things that didn't appear to make sense.

Not blaming translators as theirs not an easy task, and one which is highly subjective; I just find it difficult to understand what's being said sometimes.

Yeah the translation is a bit hard. I mean like in "Light on Me"...  during Shinwoo's confession scene when Taegyeung came out of the mobile phone repair store and asked Shinwoo "were you thinking about me all this time?" to which shinwoo replied "uhmm... oeje do... oneul do"... when I did some studing of Korean, my understanding is that shinwoo was saying "more yesterday... more today"... which was translated on screen as only yesterday... today... it sort of diminished the gravitas of how much shinwoo was thinking about taegyeung. Well my 2 cents worth hahahahaha

Observing the stars is a truly special pleasure. There's always something new to learn about well-known and accomplished individuals. Personally, I find great joy in watching Bubblebratz. I discovered her on this website. She's a young and beautiful girl, and her work fascinates me.