Team Suho, both in the webtoon and the drama ^^

hwinyan:

Team Suho, both in the webtoon and the drama ^^

^^ 100%

Team Su ho - sezon 1! 

I think that their love story is very beautiful and I was very happy for this Happy Ending! 

Team Seo Jun - sezon 2 😁

Yes, I really want a second sezon, so to have an interesting second sezon, I see them break up. 

In my second  sezon imagination : 

Su ho in US was not that lonely. His father return and come with a surprise, "good friend" of Su ho wich helped him to take care of his father. She is very beautiful, and smart. She came during vacation, as she is attending medical school, in order to become a doctor. Lim Ju Kyung will lose trust in Su ho and the self-confidence which she gained. Lim Ju Kyung will leave in tour, as she gain to be a make-up trainee for a Idol group (Seo Jun). She confense to Seo Jun that Su Ho break her heart.... A new fight between this two.... Seo Jun now will really show to Lim Ju Kyung how much he loves her... without being sorry for Su ho, which will retun to US to be with his new love (I really know which actress will be amazing for this role). 

LEE SUHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously SEO JUN but I actually want him to end up happy with another woman instead of the female lead, because the female lead was clearly head-over-heels for the ML since the beginning.

OppasBitch:

Obviously SEO JUN but I actually want him to end up happy with another woman instead of the female lead, because the female lead was clearly head-over-heels for the ML since the beginning.

Okay yeah you got a point. At a pint I was like na she don’t deserve him

LEE SU HO IDK BUT I LIKE THE FL MORE

Canny :

Okay yeah you got a point. At a pint I was like na she don’t deserve him

Yeah, I totally agree with you

I was team suho at the beginning but come on how can you not be team han seojun at the second part of the drama??

team seojun forever and i can list reasons why 

TEAM HAN SEOJUNNN !!! 🗣🗣

This discussion is old but I want to share my opinion on this too. For me it was always Su Ho and Joo Gyung. Because she always felt comfortable around him and they complement each other so well ♥. 

That being said I lobe Seo Jun's character. In the beginning I was slightly annoyed with his character but he grew so much on me and now I'm a huge fan of Hwang In Yeop as actor. I really wish this show had a sequel with Seo Jun as ML and a nice FL. He would really deserve it for sure! 

But the pairing of this show was never a question for me since it never appeared like she had such feelings for Seo Jun. I still felt sorry for him (because I know how painful unrequited love can be.

Team Su Ho, esp. when their childhood stories were revealed. But this show gave me major Second Lead Syndrome, and I became a huge fan of Hwang In Youp.