potterstark:

I love both of them. But I am definitely #TEAMSUHO . I just like their story. They're fated to be together. I like Seojun, but he was just such a good friend to Jugyeong that I don't wish it to be anything more than that.  

100% correct!

I felt so bad for seojun during the drama, for some reason i wanted him to be with her. Felt like the whole situation was really hard on him. Where as the webtoon, i'm team suho right now. 

resilent:

I felt so bad for seojun during the drama, for some reason i wanted him to be with her. Felt like the whole situation was really hard on him. Where as the webtoon, i'm team suho right now. 

yeah, they would be good together if there were no Lee Suho, but there is a Lee Suho. I just think Seojun is such a good friend to her. That’s all I can really wish for him. 

HAN SEO JUNNNNNN IT HAS TO BE HIM😭😭

Seojun.... I'm sooo sorry Suho. I used to be Suho cuz he's like the male lead so I shouldn't fall in love with supporting less I knowingly broke my own heart but I just cant resist the temptation of prefering Seojun after all that dating and stuff. They were so sweet together

um that was in the webtoon, they never dated in the drama

estrgrace7:

um that was in the webtoon, they never dated in the drama

well the op never stated the webtoon or the novel

ik but if you talk to people that have read the webtoon and watched the drama a lot say i liked seojun with her in the webtoon but in the drama she was meant to be with suho I've heard it a lot

estrgrace7:

ik but if you talk to people that have read the webtoon and watched the drama a lot say i liked seojun with her in the webtoon but in the drama she was meant to be with suho I've heard it a lot

I can tell ur Team Suho, well good for u but u sound like ur not happy I picked Seojun.  Everyone's got their prefernces ok and they look cute in the drama too 

wait what? im not happy? i don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth, i am not unhappy, i am someone that respects other peoples opinions on things, and if they disrespect mine i do not get bothered, so no i am not unhappy that you picked seojun, i too love seojun and my heart ached for him, i just thought in the drama that suho and her had a lot more chemistry overall, I've been reading the webtoon for pretty much as long as its been coming out and even, in the beginning, I loved suho's character then i read more and i loved seojun too, so i decided i would be happy if she got with either of them, but when i watched the drama there was no doubt i wanted her and suho to end up together. i hope YOU don't feel "BOTHERED" by this

estrgrace7:

wait what? im not happy? i don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth, i am not unhappy, i am someone that respects other peoples opinions on things, and if they disrespect mine i do not get bothered, so no i am not unhappy that you picked seojun, i too love seojun and my heart ached for him, i just thought in the drama that suho and her had a lot more chemistry overall, I've been reading the webtoon for pretty much as long as its been coming out and even, in the beginning, I loved suho's character then i read more and i loved seojun too, so i decided i would be happy if she got with either of them, but when i watched the drama there was no doubt i wanted her and suho to end up together. i hope YOU don't feel "BOTHERED" by this

geez chill, ur the one saying all that "but" so I immeditately thought ur trying to convince me otherwise. And I never put words in ur mouth, I just thought u dont *sound* happy

As someone who read the webtoon before watching the drama, I have to say Team Seojun. It's kinda heartbreaking that we didn't get to see Jukyeong and his relationship in the drama, when it was so beautiful and blossoming in the webtoon.

There was a whole side to Jukyeong that we never got to see, and that's just really, really sad. The drama didn't do her justice, in any way, shape, or form. Jukyeong in the drama is all too different from the one in the webtoon, and even just reading very few chapters of it, it'll be clear to anyone, just how different they are. And with Seojun too. He wasn't that mean bully you might think he is, from watching the drama; he is just the kindest, towards Jukyeong at least, of them all.

Anyway, Team Jukyeong x Seojun for life.

run on lovebot :

HAN SEOJUN OF COURSE!!! 

i love you 

safiyyah2961:

team suho :)

yayyyy!!!😍