Ahh, honestly neither :0

I absolutely love Seo Jun for just everything (his character, personality, etc, okay and the fact that he was legit so chill about it when he noted that Ju Gyeong was dating Su ho, and he also gave advice and support Su ho about everything just ahhh), but omg, Ju Gyeong totally doesn't deserve him, and to be honest, I feel like they could make really good friends, although their chemistry and everything is amazing. As for Su ho, it seems like Ju Gyeong only likes him because he was basically the first person who didn't judge her when he knew her real face, so it really is about trust, not too much about being together and everything; like what do you like about him? It's kind of the same relationship between Soo Jin and Su ho since he was there for her to protect her from her father, except Su ho didn't like her. On another note though, I really hope that Seo Jun finds someone good if there is ever a season 2 (which is kind of unlikely but there's the wish). 

Team Suho.. I don't know why.. But, I have already put my eyes on Suho from the start. So, it's hard for me to change..

HJoahaeyo:

Team Suho.. I don't know why.. But, I have already put my eyes on Suho from the start. So, it's hard for me to change..

same here

Team Su Ho for Joo Gyung, and Seo Jun for me hahahahaa!

But for real, Su Ho liked Jo Gyung even after knowing how she looks without makeup. He has always sided with her, protected her, and cared for her. And Joo Gyung didn't like him from the start. She got to know him little by little and ended up falling for his kindness and charms. And the fact that he never judged her was just the cherry of the cake.

Seo Jun approached Joo Gyung only to annoy Su Ho. He ended up falling for her, but maybe that wouldn't have happened if he didn't approach her with evil intentions. And although his character isn't the type to get away from her just because she doesn't look super pretty without makeup (i.e. his sister), he liked her without knowing that fact. And let's be honest... in the real world something like that could change how a person feels about the other. If you truly love someone that fact won't change your feelings, but it will take a little time to get used to it since it will come as a shock (the makeup team did a good job with Moon Ga Young).

So Su Ho is the best option for Joo Gyung in the drama.

@Silfie Korea 

you took the words out of my mouth❤❤❤

NiSkywalker:

Team Seo Jun!

Suho is just boring :(

Seo Jun is biggest second lead syndrome after boys over flowers. Yes, there were many great SMLs, mostly SMLs are more interesting characters, but after Boys over Flowers I cant remember SML which was so much better, interesting and likeble than ML.

Who knows webtoon, I have question, I read many times, that in drama they gave many good Seo Jun scenes (mostly with  Ju-Gyeong ) to Suho, I was interested which scenes were these

SeoJun is her first kiss in the Webtoon, and also her first 'love' although she does like SuHo first. She also dates SeoJun in webtoon and not SuHo....

Only other things I can think of is how SeoJun ran into barefaced JooGyung multiple times without recognising her, and JooGyung overheard him stand up for for people like her who look different wearing  makeup. He also walked her home numerous times with SuHo being the one to see them together.

no thoughts only han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun han seojun 

fr tho, if i didn't read the webtoon, i would probably pick suho because of the drama, but i just can't let go of webtoon seojun (also hwang innyeop is hot)

Suho for Joo Kyung!! 

I adore Seo Jun, but I only feel platonic vibes from Joo Kyung. Obviously he has a crush on her and cares for her, but it seems he is just a really great guy and friend overall. He reiterates that he isn't going to overstep his boundaries to Suho. I love Suho and Seo Jun as friends, and so glad the drama is pretty adamant and clear about end game in terms of OTP.

In the webtoon, I preferred Seo Jun since the creator shipped Suho off to Japan lol we got all the development of Seo Jun + Joo Kyung.

Both but a bit towards SEOJUNNN

I'm 100% team Seojun, I mean Suho left, HE LEFT. Then he came back and they lived happily ever after. What about Seojun? Seojun was there for Joo Kyung all the time, her graduation, birthday and more. I also think that Seojun's character is more interesting. I mean you can't deny that there are really less people who can give up their love for their best friend. Seojun's character is just so eye catching (also Hwang In-Yeop acted it out really well). His character just caught my eye at the first moment. I mean the slightly long hair, the "bad boy" look, is all so distinctive. Personally Suho just looked like a regular school boy for me(not offending Cha Eun-Woo). I just think if I were Joo Kyung I would 100% choose Seojun. He never left and was there for every single special day. While Suho left for a whole year. So 100% Team Seojun

WaTErMelOn:
I'm 100% team Seojun

me too, also I like your avatar, think we like same men )))))

I liked him in "moonlovers" but I fall in love with him in "King in love", if you haven't seen it, you have soo great pleasure above <3

NiSkywalker:

me too, also I like your avatar, think we like same men )))))

I liked him in "moonlovers" but I fall in love with him in "King in love", if you haven't seen it, you have soo great pleasure above <3

I already watched "King in love", I love the difference between his characters.  He is a very underrated actor. 

I love both of them. But I am definitely #TEAMSUHO . I just like their story. They're fated to be together. I like Seojun, but he was just such a good friend to Jugyeong that I don't wish it to be anything more than that.