Seojun’s ours. Jugyeong can have Suho 

Team Seojun all the way! their chemistry is amazing and she looks genuinely happy with him! (even just as a friend sadly..)

mks_2lol2:

Lol yessssssss

[In drama]

For me it's Suho because they #1 look good together #2 duh it's Cha Eun Woo #3 Jugyeong is happy/comfortable around him

[In Webtoon]

Seojun because #1 He's soooo handsome #2 He's nice and considerate to Jugyeong #3 He stayed with Jugyeong while Suho was away 

mks_2lol2:

yeah ignore my last reply 

So, I started watching the drama and I'm currently reading the webtoon too because it's probably time I do that. But because I haven't even read a quarter of the webtoon. I'm going of the drama. I'm say point for each and then my overall thought. I hope you care you read, if not, that's your choice, I won't care too much, but  just I wanted to share my thoughts fairly: (ep 8 spoiler)

Suho?  ----- Well, I love Suho's character, he is so sweet and caring and I love the way he loves Jukyung and Cha Eunwoo portrays him really well. He loves Jukyung without makeup and he likes her character in general and that is so important. The romance between him and Jukyung is so fun to watch. 

Seojoon? ------ I love Han Seojoon. So much. He's like everything I want for Jukyung and honestly, myself. He is witty, hilarious and cares for Jukyung so much. He looks after her and still is nice despite when she cried her eyes out infront of him about liking Suho. Personally, I am getting really worried that the drama will end and nothing would have happened between her and Seojoon. The chemistry the characters and the actors have is so entertaining I know I'll cry if Seojoon gets heartbroken and let's face it. He probably will and I will cry too. Oh well. 

Overall ----- I do love Suho, but I love Seojoon a bit more and I really wish to see some sort of romance develop between Seojoon and Jukyung because there's a high chance they aren't the ending couple which makes me sad on a different level but we don't need to go there. Anyway, so yeah. I would love Suho in the end, but if it were Seojoon, I'd be happier

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. I really appreciate it! I hope you understand where most people come from when they say they are Team Seojoon because some Suho fans can be toxic. 

Thank you again! 

(Why am I so formal. idek...)

i'm team seojun since the beginning but that doesn't mean i hate suho i love him too but it's only that i ship for seojun more lol  

team suho!!!  sorry, to all the seojun shippers, guys you literally have to be blind not to see that suho and  Jugyeong have more chemistry, i think you guys are just in denial.

Team SuHo because of their history.

Seojun  is seriously perfect man, handsome and cool yet considerate toward others. But still you can feel that Suho fits main character better. 

I demand other drama where we can see some better match for our precious Seojun haha

I am partial towards Seo Jun but the more I watch the more I feel Su Ho is more suited for  Joo Kyung . Besides it fairly obvious that what she feels for Seo Jun is platonic.  

I need them find a perfect pair for Seo Jun by the end of the show. If not they better give us a sequel or at least another drama with him as the ML. 

Team Seo Jun!

Suho is just boring :(

Seo Jun is biggest second lead syndrome after boys over flowers. Yes, there were many great SMLs, mostly SMLs are more interesting characters, but after Boys over Flowers I cant remember SML which was so much better, interesting and likeble than ML.

Who knows webtoon, I have question, I read many times, that in drama they gave many good Seo Jun scenes (mostly with  Ju-Gyeong ) to Suho, I was interested which scenes were these

estrgrace7:
suho and  Jugyeong have more chemistry, i think you guys are just in denial.

I wouldn't deny it, they have chemistry and sweetness together, maybe he is best for her, but as character Seo Jun is MUCH better, interesting and good to watch. without SeoJun this drama would be next random love triangle melodrama, when you even tired to watch it after 5th or 8th episode. I'm watching on going drama first time and can't wait for every episode, only because of Seo Jun, I even don't much care about end game couple, I just want to see more Seo Jun fun scenes and scenes with Jugyeong because he is differently cute with her.

So, for shipping main couples chemistry is not enough, they should make ML better and more interesting character then SML 

NiSkywalker:

I wouldn't deny it, they have chemistry and sweetness together, maybe he is best for her, but as character Seo Jun is MUCH better, interesting and good to watch. without SeoJun this drama would be next random love triangle melodrama, when you even tired to watch it after 5th or 8th episode. I'm watching on going drama first time and can't wait for every episode, only because of Seo Jun, I even don't much care about end game couple, I just want to see more Seo Jun fun scenes and scenes with Jugyeong because he is differently cute with her.

So, for shipping main couples chemistry is not enough, they should make ML better and more interesting character then SML 

well yes, i think  without any of the characters this drama would not be the same and the plot wouldn't be right