First episode

I have seen 2 of Victoria Song's dramas and I've dropped them both (for various reasons), but I'm willing to give this one a chance. This is the first drama starring Oho Ou that I've ever watched and after only the first episode, I can tell I'm gonna love his acting.

I'm unfamiliar with the rest of the cast except for Ryan Zhang (from Love O2O and Eternal Love/TMOPB).

It's extremely sinister. Youze is made out to be a monied stalker who has fabricated their love story. This actually reminds me of that Netflix movie with Brenda Song (Secret Obsession). However, our guy here might not be the villain with the way things may go after episode 1, there will be a lot of misunderstandings and putting our trust in the wrong people—people who may have led to Qianyi's mountain accident—and definite mistrust in Youze. So, if the music continues in this way (which I think it will), I might not like the main lead all that much at first.

Even though as the story unfolds things will become clearer for the audience, Qianyi is about to manipulated into believing Youze is a dodge dodge person.

Second and third episodes

Yes, he should have hidden some of the truth for so long. Yes, locking her up against her will and refusing for her to do anything by herself if unfair and wrong. I aagree. He needs to work on his trust and fears and have more faith in her ability to remember. He needs to give her her freedom back. All of it. If he continues in this way, he will push her out of his life.

Now, on to a more pressing matter: At this point, we can't trust anyone else besides Youze.

I don't, for one second, find Yu Hang inconspicuous. Is he the person sending her the lavender letters?? Isn't she allergic to lavender??  It can't be the peanut butter, can it?????? There's no way Youze wouldn't know that! It has to be Yu Hang or that violin teacher or someone else!

If only she would voice her concerns more. That talk at the dinner table about what she wanted to do and how she wanted to move forward after their "heated discussion" was perfect. I wish she'd asked him about the lavender letters. *Sigh*.