Hey guys! I'm thinking of suggesting starting this drama with my partner but they do have certain triggers they like to know about going in so I tried to do some googling to see if I could find anything but I couldn't really so I figured I'd just ask some of you who have been enjoying the drama :) obviously from the description I know there's suicide but I wanted to check in to see if there was anything non-con/rape ..assualt based just to know ahead of time :) or anything you think could be triggering. I'm going to be looking for this kind of thing for any drama I watch with them in the future so if you also know any good resources to find that for asian dramas please share. Thank you!! :D

Good news! So far (ep. 12), there is none of the other triggers besides the suicide which happens in the 1st part of the first episode! (also, some unsupportive family of the past couple, which leads to the suicide). Other then that it is very cute, soft and fluffy with everything consentual and when one of the leads is uncomfortable with what is happening, they voice it out and they talk it out together. It is honestly the cutest thai bl drama i've seen and i dont believe there is a chance the vibe might change drastically in the following episodes (though i did not read the novel... you never know with thai bls)

Unfortunately, i dont know any site where you could find these possible triggers. Here on MDL, each drama has a tag section - you can open the full tags by clicking "Vote or add tags" to see all of the tags, including spoilers and possible triggers (if someone tagged it). however, i checked some dramas and seems like people are not always tagging all the stuff.

I recommend asking here on forums or at the drama page (preferrably - higher chance more people will answer you) and i'm sure people will help you. If you have any questions about about dramas i've seen, i'll gladly help you, too :) (if i remember, haha...). 

I dont mean to generalize, but with thai dramas (or.. BLs, cause that is what i watch) it is always better to ask beforehand someone else if there are any triggerring elements because they use them a lot ://

Thank you so so so so so so much for the info Salt_bae!!! It's good to hear that's been the only trigger so far because my partner is interested in the drama as well as I really am. They said they might be more comfortable waiting for it to finish in case some bad twist does end up happening but it's so good to have some feedback.  So I'll definitely be keeping an eye out to see if anything else pops up on this one or maybe asking again when it's all done but again thanks so much for the help and insight :D

justineann:

Thank you so so so so so so much for the info Salt_bae!!! It's good to hear that's been the only trigger so far because my partner is interested in the drama as well as I really am. They said they might be more comfortable waiting for it to finish in case some bad twist does end up happening but it's so good to have some feedback.  So I'll definitely be keeping an eye out to see if anything else pops up on this one or maybe asking again when it's all done but again thanks so much for the help and insight :D

Happy to help! :)
I'll keep the notification for this thread up so if you decide to wait for the drama to finish airing and and you want to know if it is still safe just reply to this thread later on (or maybe i'll remember to update you by myself, haha)