Thank you!  I just sent you a friend request.  I am going to correspond with the 3-4 people who said they'd read more via private messages.  One problem, however, is I don't know how to create a group email with MDL's messaging prompt.  Can someone advise me? 

Maggi64:

Thank you!  I just sent you a friend request.  I am going to correspond with the 3-4 people who said they'd read more via private messages.  One problem, however, is I don't know how to create a group email with MDL's messaging prompt.  Can someone advise me? 

I don't think it is possible to create a group DM on MDL.

Maybe try a discord, so this thread can stay MBM? Or a website for original stories like wattpad, or even a social one like tumblr or something?

Yes, I want to correspond privately with 2-3 people, but I couldn't figure out how to send group emails.  I guess I'll have to just send individual messages.

Hey guys, idk if this has kind of just become a chatting thread atp, but I reuploaded the novel translation onto here:

https://lollipopsub.wordpress.com/

I won't be able to update on it while the show is airing as I'm prioritizing that, but I'll get back to it as soon as I can! <3 

lollipop:

Hey guys, idk if this has kind of just become a chatting thread atp, but I reuploaded the novel translation onto here:

I won't be able to update on it while the show is airing as I'm prioritizing that, but I'll get back to it as soon as I can! <3 

I'm hoping it doesn't become just a general chat thread bc I've gotten so many amazing MBM resources off this... like yours right here! Thank you so much for re-upping! ;A; And totally makes sense to focus on the show; so far I'm loving the new season and can't wait to see your take! :) 

Guys, I assure you, I have now reached out privately to the couple of people who expressed interest in reading my BL. Hence, this forum is still all about MBM just as it always was. I simply put a message in here to gather a couple of contacts, but once I got them then I took the convos to a private space.

Thanks so much lollipop! I really want to read the novel given the discussions here and in the comment section for the series. 

Lollipop, I was able to read through chapter 7 with the link you sent. That’s all that is currently available, correct? Really great job translating it. What a good story. It is cool to see where the series follows and where it diverges from the original. Thanks again. You’re doing god’s work here. 

Yes, Lollipop has translated up to chapter 7 and is still working on it. However, you can get links to the CD transcripts and those are the complete plotlines for Volume One and Volume Two of the book, which serve as Season One and Season Two of the show.  In other words, the book's whole plotline is in those CD's. That's how I know  the plotlines. 

Go to the very first page of this forum (it started a year ago), and you'll find all the links.  If you read Spanish, that's great. If not, just translate to English using Google and you can read them.    There are also links where people summarized the plots.   Again, go to page one of this forum and you'll find that Ximmich has done a great job of including loads of terrific links .  She'll even send you the naughty scenes, but only via direct message, as she does not post those links, lol.

lollipop:

I just saw it and was about to make a comment as well, so thank you for being so fast. 

Thank you for doing all this for us, we will be always grateful. 

yeaka:

I'm hoping it doesn't become just a general chat thread bc I've gotten so many amazing MBM resources off this... like yours right here! Thank you so much for re-upping! ;A; And totally makes sense to focus on the show; so far I'm loving the new season and can't wait to see your take! :) 

It won`t,  because i am countinously updating my first/main comment from the first page with all the new resources related to Utsukare that i come across. 

When i come across something important, i try to share it in the comments so people will be aware of it faster, but i regularly make change /update my first comment, which is the one that people will read first when they come across this MDL thread. 

There are still many people who contact me privately after reading the info i shared in this discussion thread. 

I do agree and hope that people will tone down a bit the discussion related to the series, because the thread will keep getting flooded with irrelevant discussions. I am no saying people shouldn`t discuss things related to the story at all, i just wish they will stick to discuss more specific things and keep the discussion on the right track, or i wish they would ask something they are genuinely confused of or no able to understand and i will chip in to give my opinion about it. After all, i am one of the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Utsukare. 

I will make a new comment today sharing some new resources and things related to Utsukare that i thought is time to share them, because i am sure there will be many people here interested in them. 

Guys, I posted something about my BL for 1 day, and then took it down. After that,  I took my convo with certain members to private messages.  I've said this already a couple of times, but I want to be clear once again that the forum is still devoted to MBM.   In fact, I took my convo to private messages  before any of you even mentioned it.  So if this is what everyone keeps referring to, relax, it was already done days ago.   :)

Ok, looking forward to Episode 3 of our fave show in just 3 days!  

Maggi64:

Yes, Lollipop has translated up to chapter 7 and is still working on it. However, you can get links to the CD transcripts and those are the complete plotlines for Volume One and Volume Two of the book, which serve as Season One and Season Two of the show.  In other words, the book's whole plotline is in those CD's. That's how I know  the plotlines. 

Go to the very first page of this forum (it started a year ago), and you'll find all the links.  If you read Spanish, that's great. If not, just translate to English using Google and you can read them.    There are also links where people summarized the plots.   Again, go to page one of this forum and you'll find that Ximmich has done a great job of including loads of terrific links .  She'll even send you the naughty scenes, but only via direct message, as she does not post those links, lol.

Yes thanks for that info. I’ll wait for the later chapters as they become available. I really enjoyed the translation from lollipop.