Okay, guys i finally had the time to compile all the things that i`ve wanted to share with all of you. 

I`ve added  all this in the later part of my fixed post and will share it here as well, for all people interested to become aware of it. 

OTHER BONUS STUFF. 

This is all part of a post that i`ve  made recently in reddit. I am part of the subreddit r/boyslove in which i invite everyone to join, is a wonderful sub.  For people who have discovered this discussion thread via the boyslove group, i am known as smittenkittyyan there. 

The reason i am not as active in MDL anymore, is because i found that boyslove brings much more joy than MDL. People who likes to read my opinions on Utsukushii Kare will always find me there. 

Now, i will start sharing all the stuff that i come across , for people who are interested in them to easily access them in one place. 

I. Even through the novels aren`t completely translated, there is there is someone i come across in twitter that has shared what happens in the novels in details, which i will share the links for everyone who wants to know what to expect.

The link with the summary of Utsukushii Kare

The link for Nikurashii Kare

The link for Nayamashii Kare

II. Translated interviews from the actors, the author of the novel, the director and screenwriter. There is one fansubber who has translated many of the interviews and i will share both their tumblr and twitter 1 and twitter 2

If there is someone interested on reading the full uncensored Kiss me (3) chapter from Utsukushii Kare extra stories ( part of Interlude) i have it and i don`t mind sharing it privately ( just write me here or send me a message)

III. Info about the movie. 

The movie Utsukushii Kare Eternal will be released in April 7 in cinema in Japan and  become available to us most likely on October or November similarly with Cherry Magic ( once the DVD/BLURAY will be OUT). I am sure that the DVD/Bluray for the movie will be subbed, so it`s only a matter of waiting for it to be released. 

Beside the main teaser released about one month ago, the production team also released another three short teasers after each ep from season 2 has finished airing.

The main teaser unsubbed- link

The main teaser subbed- courtesy of Lollipop-link

Short teaser 1- link

Short teaser 2- link

Short teaser 3- link

Short teaser 3 subbed by Lollipop- link

We own quite a lot to Lollipop. Beside the fact that they translated both season 1 and 2, they have translated many of  the teasers from the movies and the series including the previews. This is one of their  twitter channel ,  their tumblr  channel, and their new website where they post their translations,

Right after the last ep of the second season was released, the production team released another new teaser from the movie. God, the production team know what they are doing. They aren't sparing anything. This is the link to where it can be watched.

IV. There are two short bonus clips posted onto smash app recently.

1. The first clip  has been translated by Lollipop split into two parts.

If those links don`t work, people can see the clip directly from Lollipop tumblr account. This is the link where it can be watched.

2. Just found out that the  second short clip has been translated by Lollipop too. 

This is the  link for it. 

Lollipop has also translated both the first and season 2, so people who want to see more of their translations can visit their bilibili account. 

Even through i am not as active in MDL, i have made many posts related to Utsukushii Kare, and i will chose the most useful and interesting ones for people who are interested in my reading my  posts related to it. 

Another post related to the second season

A detailed info about all the parts of Utsukushii Kare and what to expect from the movie

Me getting excited over the teaser of the movie Utsukushii Kare Eternal and dropping spoilers left and right.

Maggi64:

I only found 2 chapters of White Lotus's translation.  Is that what there's supposed to be? I really need to be patient with this, lol.   But once the new season started my interest in the story was generated all over again.    So thanks to the translators of this book.   

And thank you to Ximmich as well.  She started this group and has maintained it splendidly for over a year now.  Rock on Ximmich!

Yes. This is what it has been updated for now. 

We have to have patience for White Lotus to catch up with the translation from wattpad. 

It takes time to make it available via a new website and there is also the specific schedule and  other things related to being part of such a big group as Chrysanthemum garden. 

Maintaining this place is always a pleasure. 

Is the bonus clip not up yet?  I got a notification saying it's not there????

Maggi64:

Is the bonus clip not up yet?  I got a notification saying it's not there????

Are you referring to my entire  new comment that i posted, or only to the bonus clip from twitter by Lollipop. 

If you are referring to the bonus clip translated by lollipop, it should work, but if it`s not working for you, i will share the direct links. The links works for me. 

Part I- https://twitter.com/lollipopsub/status/1626361606551617536

Part II- https://twitter.com/lollipopsub/status/1626361610410262528

I am thinking that maybe you tried to   access them while i was editing them, because i edited them at some point. 

It says "this site cannot be reached."   It also said it might be "temporarily down." I checked it an hour ago and then again just now and it's been saying the same thing.

Maggi64:

It says "this site cannot be reached."   It also said it might be "temporarily down." I checked it an hour ago and then again just now and it's been saying the same thing.

If you are referring to the bonus clip translated by lollipop, it should work, but if it`s not working for you, i will share the direct links. The links works for me. 

Part I- https://twitter.com/lollipopsub/status/1626361606551617536

Part II- https://twitter.com/lollipopsub/status/1626361610410262528

We are talking about those links right???. They still work for me. The only reason i can think that they won`t work for you is that twitter is restricted in your country or you are doing something wrong. 

But fortunately, i found the full clip translated in Lollipop tumblr account, so you can check and see if it works for you there. 

https://lollipopsub.tumblr.com/post/709456156040511488/utsukushii-kare-bonus-clip-tea-olive

Yes she is doing essential work here. Thank you Ximmich for all your efforts on our behalf. We all appreciate it greatly. 

I know it's been a while but do you still have the link to the second CD drama? I cant seem to find it anywhere ;-;

Ximmich, for  some reason Twitter is blocking me today. I have no idea why.  But you posted 2 twitter links for Twitter, and only 1 link for the Tumbler account .  Shouldn't there be 2 links????

So sorry to bug you like this, but I am clearly obsessed with this show! lol

Maggi64:

Ximmich, for  some reason Twitter is blocking me today. I have no idea why.  But you posted 2 twitter links for Twitter, and only 1 link for the Tumbler account .  Shouldn't there be 2 links????

So sorry to bug you like this, but I am clearly obsessed with this show! lol

It`s the same clip, both in the links for twitter and tumblr, is just that in twitter,  it has been separated in two parts. 

Don`t worry, it`s my pleasure to help people.

I am in love with that new clip! I get why the director didn’t include it, because Kiyoi is way to soft and fuzzy in it, but it is very cute. Sigh. I already miss them. 

Girlfan, 

That's an excellent point about Kiyoi being too soft in that clip, because it would've revealed his softness too soon in Season One.  And the best thing about Season One was that it was such a surprise in ep 5 when Kiyoi's point of view revealed that he was soooo vulnerable.  Before that, I had thought he was such a little shit acting cool and haughty.   

In fact, when he kissed Hira on graduation day from Hira's p.o.v.  I had thought it was a mercy kiss just as Hira had thought.  I mean, Kiyoi pushed him to the ground afterward, so what else could it have been, right?   But then we see that same kiss for Kiyoi's p.o.v. and it turns out he was so soft inside that he could not even make it around the corner without stopping to breathe!  The poor baby, lol. 

I was shocked to find he was so soft and gooey inside, and show's rarely surprise me so I was delighted.  In short, you are correct that this clip would've revealed some of that softness too soon and thus take away from that wonderful sense of surprise we all got in Ep 5.   

Maggi64, you’re right, the switch in perspective in episode 5 of S1 was such a surprise and it totally changed the show. I enjoyed going back and rewatching to see all the subtle hints from Kiyoi about his feelings. He was so confused after that kiss, that even when he pushed him down and leaves, he still said that he’d see him later which leaves the door open for them to stay in contact. And clueless Hira either didn’t hear it or believe it as he thinks that’s the end. It’s such a great story of two messed up people finding their way to each other. It’s why we love them so much. 

Yep, I also rewatched the whole series after episode 5 and saw all the clues. In some cases, I was as  bad as Hira when it came to missing them the first time around, lol. But one thing was so obvious that I did notice it.  That is, when Kiyoi met Hira and Koyama at the play and  Kiyoi gave Koyama a death stare.  I mean, that was one hell of a death stare!  

But the first time around, I thought Kiyoi was just jealous because he had always known that he owned Hira.  I still did not anticipate the softness he had inside.  I figured it was the jealousy of a haughty person who wants to be revered and that was why he was pissed off when Koyama touched Hira.  Then, when we get that same scene from Kiyoi's p.o.v. -- wow! -- it was soooo different.  We then see that Kiyoi was actually desperate for Hira to come to his after party.

I loved seeing those same things from Kiyoi's p.o.v. because when I went back to rewatch, suddenly, the signs became obvious. Consider how he defended Hira 3 times from the kids at school. First, when Yoshida spilled that bucket of water.  Second, when the kids teased Hira saying he had a crush on Kurata (glasses girl). Third, when he defended Hira after Shirato complained about Hira getting the wrong sandwhich.  

He also got the crowd to go to Hira's house over the summer so he could see Hira more.  When at the house, he went out of his way to go to Hira's bedroom to find Hira.  Then he went out on a bike to find Hira walking to get that ice cream.  After Hira defended him against Shirato, we see that Kiyio went to Hira's house all the time by himself.  But from Hira's p.o.v., he said the did not have a relationship so much as Hira being a monk serving his god.  Meaning, Hira STILL did not get  it.  Then Kyoi kisses him on graduation day, and Hira still does not get it.   

Then, after high school, we see that  Kiyoi not only gave Koyama that jealous death stare, but afterward he also  invited Hira to an after party.  Indeed, he invited Hira to an after-party  not once, but twice (when Hira was with Koyama, and then when Hira came alone in that hat and glasses disguise, lol).  But Hira still does not get it.  He also asked Hira why he changed his number -- meaning, duh, he had tried to call him. But, again, Hira does not get it. That same night he asked Hira whom he liked, him or Koyama.  But Hira still does not get it.  Then, for goodness sake, he flat out said, "Did you ever consider that I love you too?"  But Hira still -- still! -- does not get it.    Hira had pulled himself into a mental cocoon inside of which he lived a fantasy world and it was hard  to pull him out of that cocoon.  

The brilliance of the show was that Hira was so effective in building that cocoon to  protect his inner world, that the audience was also pulled into Hira's cocoon for the first 4 episodes.  That's why getting Kiyoi's p.o.v. was so startling. I mean, the set up before the revelation really worked. 

God, I could go on forever about this show. It's embarrassing how much I like it. Thank god I have you guys in this group, because anyone else would think I am crazy for being so into a show about 2 college kids.  I am  a 55 year old English Professor, so it doesn't exactly fit my profile. But secretly, I adore these Asian BL shows. Shush.... don't tell.  lol. 

Maggi

You nailed every thing we love about this show. I loved the death stare he gives Koyama and even his thought when he saw the picture of them: “who is that person with terrible taste/milquetoast?” (I saw both translations). I love how he forgives Hira’s less than stellar fashion taste but skewers Koyama for the same thing, lol. I also loved how his casual response to Hira’s stuttering  and letting him know he should take his time was lovely. Like you I could go on and on about this couple and their story. It’s simply engrossing and I can’t let them go.