anyone knows where is the audio for nikurashii kare's bonus track full moon? i read the spanish translation and it has that at the end so i'm wondering if it's in the link alr and i missed it or is it just... not there? and if someone has it, would u mind sharing? 🥲☝ if not then that's fine too :)  (i'm just feeling so empty after watching season 2 and have to wait the movie til oct/nov :")) 

Hello, I’m a little late but can you please send me the uncensored audio of Nikurashii Kare? Thank you so much ❤️

I cannot wait to read the novels. I wish they release the official ones in English so I can at least pay to read. 

I would buy English translations of the novel too. 

can you send me the second cd please?thank you!

sylvst:

anyone knows where is the audio for nikurashii kare's bonus track full moon? i read the spanish translation and it has that at the end so i'm wondering if it's in the link alr and i missed it or is it just... not there? and if someone has it, would u mind sharing? ?☝ if not then that's fine too :)  (i'm just feeling so empty after watching season 2 and have to wait the movie til oct/nov :")) 

I'm looking for the full moon audio too, does anyone have it? i feel like i don't make it to the movie, i miss hirakiyo so much :'(

I have new things to share. YAAAAAHHHHHHH

I. There is a four special clip released in the SMASH APP named WAKE UP. I found the clip translated i eng in youtube. It`s so cute i couldn`t help myself but wanting to share it.  

This is the  link for it. 

II. There was a release of the promotional clip for Nayamashii Kare CD by Ginger records.  Like i mentioned previously, the THIRD CD will be out in 21.04

This is the link to where it could be listened thu. I am sure it will posted in youtube soon too. 

There are also two illustrations  released for it that can be accessed here

III. There was a behind the scenes clip from the movie released in the smash app recently too, which is very cute and it doesn`t have big spoilers from the movie. 

The full clip can be watched in tiktok and there is another shorter one that can be watched in twitter

uwaaaa thank u so much ximmich <3

Thank you, thank you Ximmich! Just one look and I am right back in love with them. 

There are also two new teasers from the movie released recently, with one of them being released only a few days ago, which can be found in the first fixed post as:

Teaser 4- link

Teaser 5- link

Teaser 5 named The climax edition teaser, hahaha, has been released recently and has some brought some interestinng and hilarious discussions in this post from reddit, most of them by me. 

I kind of got extra excited, since this teaser contain moments from the scene from Nikurashii Kare where Kiyoi is kidnapped and Hira goes to save the day and gets hurt. In the movie, this scene is known as the warehouse scene

Will delete  the teasers when the movie will become available to international fans but thought it`s fun to share them now, because is the only time we can still anticipate and get excited about them. 

So I’m wildly imagining that Kiyoi gets kidnapped, maybe by Anna’s rabid fan and Hira has to rescue him. How far off the mark am I?

girlfan62:

So I’m wildly imagining that Kiyoi gets kidnapped, maybe by Anna’s rabid fan and Hira has to rescue him. How far off the mark am I?

HAHAHA. You guessed it perfectly LOOOOLLLL. 

This is exactly what happens in Nikurashii Kare hahaha.  From the teaser, it looks like  the movie has adapted this faithfully. 

How much do we love Hira's shrine to Kiyoi in Teaser #4???   The shrine was not in the novel, but it totally fits Hira's obsession.  Although having his boyfriend build a shrine to him in his own home must freak out Kiyoi, lol.

As for Teaser #5, wow, it really does include spoilers cuz we see Kiyoi tied to a chair with a red rope.  Well, I guess the viewer won't know how he got tied up or by whom, or who saves him afterward, so I suppose it's not that much of a spoiler.  

Ximmich:

HAHAHA. You guessed it perfectly LOOOOLLLL. 

This is exactly what happens in Nikurashii Kare hahaha.  From the teaser, it looks like  the movie has adapted this faithfully. 

Wow, that’s m feeling pretty pleased with myself because I haven’t read further in the novels yet. I’m going to wait until after I see the movie, so I don’t have any preconceived ideas of the story. God, I cannot wait to see this movie!

Ximmich as always thanks you very very much!