Yes in her dream world she is dreaming. She will come out from her coma so it will like distance memory which never happened. Don't get confused the director added extra to make it more exciting 

There is hope because the calendar shows the incense burner on ep 29 ... maybe that's when she wakes up...

https://mydramalist.com/photos/0wOLgN_3

Yes I think it is ending, where she she scream and cry that her parents are dead 

This ending will be satisfactory. The director didn't follow the novel ending. Instead the FL and ML get together. 

As said people out here are confused about her reality which she slip in coma, her husband divorce and her family downfall. It was the prince who saved her by treating her the fragrance of the incense has some medicinal properties.

Dream world was meeting the third male lead, trying to redeem herself to be a better person. 

If the director took scene from the novel it will be same thing. They have directed .

I am unable to open the website 

Lee_Liu:

As said people out here are confused about her reality which she slip in coma, her husband divorce and her family downfall. It was the prince who saved her by treating her the fragrance of the incense has some medicinal properties.

Dream world was meeting the third male lead, trying to redeem herself to be a better person. 

If the director took scene from the novel it will be same thing. They have directed .

I am unable to open the website 

I have been reading every one's  predictions but one thing confuses me, if she is dreaming how would she redeem herself,  wouldn't it just go back to what it was? In other words nothing changes for her.

No nothing has change, she awake up and became hysterical that her parents are dead. They are few scene in YouTube where Zhong Xiao wu was taking care of her while she was in comatose, he hear her calling his name zhong Xiao Wu. Even we got to see the glimpse that when she was day dreaming that someone was holding her hand and talking to her. 

I think in reality, they will be together, because he rushed to save her.

People, the director doesn't want to disappoint our viewer . They could be two ending, the novel ending where she and her bodyguard live together in the country side that in her dream world

The other ending is her reality after been midstreated by the soldiers she vomited blood and was unconscious, zhong Xiao Wu come rescue her and save her, she slip into comatose.

In trailer they have mixed both her reality and dream 

GwenRB:

I have been reading every one's  predictions but one thing confuses me, if she is dreaming how would she redeem herself,  wouldn't it just go back to what it was? In other words nothing changes for her.

"Sigmund Freud's theory of dreams suggests that dreams represent unconscious desires, thoughts, wish fulfillment, and motivations.."

Christian redemption begins with the realization that you are wrong and repent.

GwenRB:

Even if all is a dream and she can't change the past, her experiences in her dream changes everything because she opens her eyes and understand all her wrongdoings, how her family did a lot of bad things and karma got them, how her unrequited love made her do horrible things and she didn't get a single moment of love from her husband, how the lord is the one that has silently always been by her side, loving her sincerely... She is a new person, and she can try starting over again, even though she will be extremely sad to know she has lost everything and will have a lot of regrets, she now knows there is a person there for her 

DramaSeen:

If she ends up with the bodyguard, I personally will be very UNhappy and disappointed!

Same. But I just cried a little reading the book ending and roughly auto translated. I hope it does NOT follow the book...  

scarfie:

Ending 1: same as the book FL with HRZ (body guard)

Ending 2:  (because the drama changed the story to scent burning and returning to 2 years before for redemption).

Since Hua Rong Zhou does NOT exist in the first life where she supposedly dies (but rescued by the ZXW through the scent burning), she will end up with Zhong Xi Wu in this alternative universe. Now, the million dollar question is after she wakes up from the dream, will she like ZXW? Or will she wake up from the dream?

In the 2nd life, HRZ exists as he does in the book, she will end up with him as she did in the ending of the book ...

I think this ending will make sense and everyone happy.

scarfie:

Ending 1: same as the book FL with HRZ (body guard)

Ending 2:  (because the drama changed the story to scent burning and returning to 2 years before for redemption).

Since Hua Rong Zhou does NOT exist in the first life where she supposedly dies (but rescued by the ZXW through the scent burning), she will end up with Zhong Xi Wu in this alternative universe. Now, the million dollar question is after she wakes up from the dream, will she like ZXW? Or will she wake up from the dream?

In the 2nd life, HRZ exists as he does in the book, she will end up with him as she did in the ending of the book ...

I think this ending will make sense and everyone happy.

If she ends up with the body guard, someone will have to give me a refund! (Just kidding)

I want her to end up with ZXW because that husband of hers clearly knows what he wants, but he a slowpoke.

Colours:

i don't think anyone's rooting for the bodyguard unless they have read the novel. there is no chemistry between them in the drama. unless they can create some tension and romance for the bodyguard in the next 15 episodes ( which i think will be impossible ) i really don't want it to be the body guard. right bow in the drama he feels more a like little brother than a romantic interest.

Mee too I want ZXW 

Why are you guys even discussing about who she will end up to , I guess the poster makes it clear that it will be Zhong Xi wu , and all cute pics are also with him only the main green one poster has bodyguard at a corner .