pls clear this for me I read somewhere CSS is not the real child of their parents her identity is different. 

BLOOM:

pls clear this for me I read somewhere CSS is not the real child of their parents her identity is different. 

From what read from novel till now, there is no such part of her having different identity and from what I read from spoilers too don't have this part. Maybe this info is wrong.

BLOOM:

They’re definitely her parents. I don’t recall the novel ever saying anything like that so I think this was pure speculation. The relationship between CSS and her mum did get a little bit better but I think the rift between CSS and her mum was just way too big and so they never recovered. I think her mum does care for her and so she was pretty sad about the close relationship between CSS and the empress. 

Does anyone know whom did the 3rd prince love?  Thank you so much for you answer!

Hi everyone, 

Can anyone help explaining the reason LBY got punished by the emperor? I just saw the trailer 37 & 38? Maybe it explains well in the novel. Thanks so much :) 

Do you remember the trailer for an earlier episode where fifth princess and her cronies cause CSS to be pushed into the water? Brief summary is that CSS gets revenge by causing feces to be dumped on her and the situation is escalated to the attention of LBY and the Emperor / Empress. LBY retaliates by beating up the fathers and brothers of all the girls involved (other than fifth princess) and is punished for it. The Emperor orders the punishment of LBY because of CSS in part to test her affection for LBY. But it looks worse than it actually is 

Rabbit04:

From what read from novel till now, there is no such part of her having different identity and from what I read from spoilers too don't have this part. Maybe this info is wrong.

She is a soul reborn in the body of CSS. In the book this is why she knows mechanics and other things but can’t read, she did modern Chinese writing but not the historical one. In first chapter of the book, she wakes up in the body of very sick and dying CSS and doesn’t even know what she looks like

@ennekube, thank you for the clarification. I can't wait for that future episode!

@busterboy 

Do you know who is/was the crown prince's love? On ep. 31 the 5th princess mentions that he married the crown princess out of pity and everyone in the palace knows who his true love is. Is this mentioned in the book? 

Also, Did the 5th prince do something bad to CSS? the trailer for ep. 38 hints at an inappropriate act between CSS and 5th prince.

Thank you!

hell59:

@ennekube, thank you for the clarification. I can't wait for that future episode!

As far as I know according to new television rules China bans re-incarnation drama

FatimaO:

@busterboy 

Do you know who is/was the crown prince's love? On ep. 31 the 5th princess mentions that he married the crown princess out of pity and everyone in the palace knows who his true love is. Is this mentioned in the book? 

Also, Did the 5th prince do something bad to CSS? the trailer for ep. 38 hints at an inappropriate act between CSS and 5th prince.

Thank you!

Her name is Qu Linjun, the Crown Prince and her were in love a long time ago. In the book the Crown Princess has always felt insecure about his first love and hates Qu Linjun.

In the book the 5th prince has intimate relations with one of the dancers from the 5th princesses dance group (she put on a performance for the Empresses birthday). The 5th princess and the dancer plotted against SS and LBY and accused LBY of being indecent with the dancer however it turned out to be the 5th prince and not LBY.  They just wanted to cause trouble. In the end the truth came out. The teaser for the drama seems to be a bit different to the book and it looks like the accusations are between the 5th prince and SS. It’s hard to tell from the teaser whether they’re changing that story to make it more dramatic. We’ll just have to wait and see!

FatimaO:

@Tetothegremlin  

Thank you!!!! 

You’re welcome!

Mdzhela:
She is a soul reborn in the body of CSS. In the book this is why she knows mechanics and other things but can’t read, she did modern Chinese writing but not the historical one. In first chapter of the book, she wakes up in the body of very sick and dying CSS and doesn’t even know what she looks like

thanks but the drama is going a bit different I understand