Jess4163 with your long post, I thought I might get scolded for putting my unhappy comment about ep 32-34 but yeah it wasn't done it right. I don't say those 2 bitches didn't deserve what they get, I just don't agree they brought in 'the most influential people' to secure their peace.  I like someone who can device methodically some clever devious payback to those people who wrong them, just like 'fallen bridge' scene because it was clever witty funny shocking way to take a sweet revenge (not to mention LBY helped her on that).  I also don't agree when LBY is always coming to rescue her, clean her mess after wards. Like Old Mdm Wan said "if she isn't dare to suffer from the consequences of her action, might as well die early." with all trouble she creating, LBY erase the possibilities of her owning the mistakes.  This will not humble her, she'll turn into another 5th Princess-like persona or even Wang Ling.

I am glad LBY will get punish on next episode just to give CSS a hard pill lesson, because her action is concerning life in Palace and implicating LBY. Her immaturity for being 15+ come with price, when she's a smart intelligent pretty girl - thoughtlessness action shown stupidity to another level. Hope the next episodes will be much better show cases........

FatimaO:

Rest assure SS will make her pay back twice..lol

Oh! Oh!

Please spill!!

Thanks in advance!

@Pandaisy6zzz, Please spoiler!!!

I guess they are trying to make palace events more dramatic - so they created more plots and made some characters more evil-minded than they originally were in the novel.
Also these plots allows ML to rescue FL from trouble but looks like she will be doing same for him if I guessed well based on newest trailers.
Anyway we have to wait till Tuesday for next episodes - I hate 4 days break!

I also agree that bringing Emperor to deal with old bitch was a bit too much - but they made it pretty funny and I guess that was main reason to arrange it like that. 

hell59:

@Pandaisy6zzz, Please spoiler!!!

Thank you!

FatimaO:

Rest assure SS will make her pay back twice..lol

Spoiler pleaaaaaaaaaaseeee?

Last night episodes (ep35 & ep36) was so deep and dangerously steamy… Wu Lei and Lushi method-acting is so on point, they’ve created this power couple ambiance of LBY and CSS..,

Been reading back the earliest excerpts shared here of the separation and process reconciling. Those scenes are both beautiful and heartbreaking. Just can’t wait to watch the live version of it. Hopefully they made as awesome as how it should be…

Pandaisy6zzz:

Oh! Oh!

Please spill!!

Thanks in advance!

1) CSS creates a device and dumbs a load of sh*it buckets on the 5th princess and her cronies the day after the banquet.  I believe this is in ep. 36 or 37 trailer? 

2) LBY finds out about the lake incident and breaks the legs & arms of the fathers and brothers of the 8 girls who pushed her in the lake. The father's and brothers also get demoted from their official positions.

3) 5th princes also tried to blame the murder of maid in the palace on CSS, but it backfires, and she ends up going to the palace prison and is punished severely. -----

*****4) The crown princess is an evil B!  She torments the ex-lover of the crown prince for 10. and it leads to the murder of that woman's husband. CSS & LBY find out and she also gets punished as well. 

I believe we will see these events in ep 36-40 also...... most surprising thing, 5th Prince is going to testify for css and lby since he saw the lake incident and was with css at the time of the crime.

Wow! Next week is going to be so eventful, dramatic and hopefully satisfying. Can't wait!

Thank you so much! It will be a good week next week!

@Xtinew They brought the Emperor+Empress+Consort Yue because no one else can deal with Princess Ruyang, not even her husband and most of the time not even the Emperor alone. LBY knows his stepmother and anticipated what she'll do, so he made a good plan. If it was only Marchioness Chengyang, I'm sure he wouldn't have brought the imperial family. He wouldn't even have to get involved, SS would easily deal with her.

@Jess4163 Why exactly are you criticizing the latest episodes if you didn't watch them?

MintChocolate:

Last night episodes (ep35 & ep36) was so deep and dangerously steamy… Wu Lei and Lushi method-acting is so on point, they’ve created this power couple ambiance of LBY and CSS..,

Been reading back the earliest excerpts shared here of the separation and process reconciling. Those scenes are both beautiful and heartbreaking. Just can’t wait to watch the live version of it. Hopefully they made as awesome as how it should be…

Next week for sure will be something interesting to watch - previews look very promising! 

Spoiler alert:

Foe those asking, I didn't see who he married in the epilogie chapters, but YS does marry and have children. One of his children marries one of LB and CCS's brood. I did not find a number on the children had by them but it appears to be a brood including "one who was more naughty than the others, and one who was more irritating". 

After the deaths of all of the current monarchs, and her parents, the settling of their children's marriages, they retire from palace life after His Majest caves and allows it on the third request. They then leave the capital permanently to travel the world to experience all the things he promised her early on, but could not do due to their duties. 

MaryThomas  Thanks for the spoiler.. I know they are not going to add this in drama.. But its nice to know the beautiful ending in the novel