rabbitcasa:
He was so shocked that he ended up falling down the stair and injured himself, then he stopped visiting the empress to avoid CSS.

thanks you but what?? i don't  known if it's sad or funny ,he is kind, he even got down on his knees to help CSS in the last episode when she wanted the emperor to release her family

and what's  about the new crown prince? he married who? he is in love with his wife?

I can't help feeling sad for the future former empress, the emperor respects her but doesn't love her, although they have children, now she was willing to lose her place reluctantly, to live in a remote palace, her son deposed of his title of crown prince and now the love of the emperor, the consort will become the new empress and their dear son becomes the new crown prince, it's sad even if it's because of the circumstances

rabbitcasa:

He became a wang (Chinese title for royal family members). He left the palace to his own residence, he apparently also received his own fief but continued to stay in the capital. After divorcing the bitch (excuse my French), he was single, at least till the end of the novel. The emperor mentioned that despite everything his ex-wife had done, he might have some feelings for her, resulting in his reluctance to marry again. 

CSS proposed to him when the empress's health declined and wanted to see her married before her departure from the world. CSS saw marriage with him would allow her to be by the empress's side and would be advantageous to him as well. He was so shocked that he ended up falling down the stair and injured himself, then he stopped visiting the empress to avoid CSS. 

This is quite funny!

BLOOM:

thankyou for making me understand  cause  As I was not aware of this part, due to this my understanding got wrong.  LBY left her, she didn't left him, then her anger is justified. 

Yes, but there's nothing he can do... No one persuades Ling Buyi not to take revenge. As well as rounded revenge takes time to push. he took it slow at first, but his aunt's death broke his heart. Hatred is bigger than everything. He is unwilling to wait for Shaoshang and even made preparations at the cost of his death to force himself to give up Shaoshang...
Both of them are very pitiful woo w೦೦ ಥಥ 

The anticipation of that breakups is so terrifying. Since the good and cute moments keeps adding up gorgeously in the drama. Next week episodes is gonna be tough love for us galaxy fans…

MintChocolate:

The anticipation of that breakups is so terrifying. Since the good and cute moments keeps adding up gorgeously in the drama. Next week episodes is gonna be tough love for us galaxy fans…

So true and so natural it's heartbreaking to watch, I really want to shout along! This time has really become a radiance in 2022. The director's skills and intentions are rare It makes me reminisce about the good drama again and again. 

LLTG team really like to tease us. They know we're longing for these two's romance, but instead they give the same clips over and over again... Every episode is getting better and better?? it's torture waiting on new Ep especially 4 days and counting?peace.

dramafeast:

This is quite funny!

I couldn't help myself but laughing imagine this scene, I hope they include this part.

YESMISSA:

thanks you but what?? i don't  known if it's sad or funny ,he is kind, he even got down on his knees to help CSS in the last episode when she wanted the emperor to release her family

and what's  about the new crown prince? he married who? he is in love with his wife?

I can't help feeling sad for the future former empress, the emperor respects her but doesn't love her, although they have children, now she was willing to lose her place reluctantly, to live in a remote palace, her son deposed of his title of crown prince and now the love of the emperor, the consort will become the new empress and their dear son becomes the new crown prince, it's sad even if it's because of the circumstances

The problem with the current crown prince is that he was too kind, soft-hearted and indecisive. He ignored the faults of people close to him despite the devastating results of their actions, which might be detrimental to the country should he become the emperor one day, because then he would be the officals' puppet. 

The empress realized his flaws and begged the emperor to let her step down so that he could be removed from his position as well. He wasnt fit to be the ruler and wouldn't be happy as one. 

The 3rd prince then became the Crown prince. He was hot-headed but very rational, passionate about his country and people, and was firm with his decisions - qualities make him better suited for the throne. Since he was such a rational person, he did not fall in love since he could not understand it. Till the end of the novel, he had not married a crown princess, despite having concubines. He was searching for the virtuous one with suitable background to be his empress one day.

Tetothegremlin:

I know there's no space in the drama for it but if only there was time to include the scenes when Cheng Shao Gong (SS's twin brother) would follow LBY and SS around, sitting in their carriage and outside their tent to keep an eye on them. He was ordered by their mother to make sure LBY and SS didn't get up to anything 'indecent'. I thought these moments were absolutely hilarious. Totally not the most important thing to focus on but they're such endearing moments.

I really love the Cheng siblings and, especially SS and Shao Gong. 

I WANT THESE SCENESE SO BAD!! The twin brother is so funny and has a wonderful heart as well.

Can someone let me know who did LBY kill that night of revenge? 

@Bulletproof    The Ling family

Anyone can help sharing if LBY is able to keep his status after 5 years  when he is banished?  I’m very curious how LBY and SS would live after they get together at the end. Hope no more pains. Next upcoming episodes will be very hard to watch :( 

He achieved many things for the emperor  while at the borders plus after his real name was reinstated all of the Huo estate was his.

Good, so by his achievement, LBY becomes more rich than before and more famous

@yesmissa  The emperor never stopped loving him, when he had to  banish LBY to the border his heart was as broken as CSS.