Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 23, 2026
Title Match Point
Are they testing the waters? πŸ‘€
aaah, tyvm! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
2 0
On Summertime • Aug 23, 2026
Title Summertime
mom, is the one related to prosecutor proposal company or am i mistaking this project, pls? anyone?😒
7 11
Replying to Xiao Bai • Aug 23, 2026
Title Match Point
Are they testing the waters? πŸ‘€
pfp pic plls? πŸ₯Ί
0 2
On Your Third • Aug 23, 2026
Title Your Third
...and here I was, calling for Peterpan, to save and contain Pond in The Edge of Horizon - voila, pikaboo, i found him, just in the first minutes of this series. So our Reset darlings split into these two series now... hmmm. πŸ€”
2 0
Replying to assez • Aug 23, 2026
....is there something i should know? :D
aaaa! u did not help me much - or at all!! 😭😭😭😭😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ–οΈπŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚
3 0
Replying to films_nf_me • Aug 23, 2026
they keep edging me 😑😑😑😑 why did they have so much encounters where they were gonna kiss then it gets…
lol, hold on there (with us :D)
3 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Aug 23, 2026
Chao Nan marrying a woman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
....is there something i should know? :D
1 2
Replying to Gidi Sela • Aug 22, 2026
edge of horizon GagaoolalaEpisode 10 :https://www.gagaoolala.com/en/videos/7917/the-edge-of-horizon-2026-e10
!pin
1 1
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 22, 2026
Wow, this one is way deeper than meets the eye at first sight - it is still prone to do some too stupid too emotional things here and there, but this one has a big praise from me. They managed to do something a) I haven seen in thai series, b) did not expect despite loving it from the beginning, c) haven't overall use much this effectively in thai series (maybe bl series generally speaking)... bravo.
8 0
Replying to assez • Aug 22, 2026
Title Blue Lips
welcome on the boat!
<3
1 0
Replying to Pink • Aug 22, 2026
Title My Engineer
I’m still hopeful for a season 2 🫠 you never know!
true
1 0
Replying to assez • Aug 22, 2026
Of course it does, that’s why we’re all flocking around this one gem. I’ll have to think through the differences,…
Interesting, you must be the only one who got a dirty old man vibe from Nozue, especially considering Togawa was nearly 30 there. I don't really see where the problem should be, unless we want to differentiate our own preferences regarding the main leads, which I understand is a good practice not to do in BL circles?

And I believe that in the case of Azuma Sakutaro and Kuji Shizuka, the age gap was even smaller, so it really might be that you just don't like Takeda Kouhei and his looks for some reason. Which is something I can understand, but I simply don't vibe with.

It might also be that you have personal issues with age gaps in general. Again, that's something I can understand, but I don't vibe with any of these interpretations.

There is another possibility: you are more into rom-coms and comic-relief-type, comics-like stories than real-life dramas. Again, I can understand preferences.

Interestingly enough, the age difference between Takeda Kouhei then and Watanabe Shu now is three years, if I'm correct. Takeda Kouhei was 37 when he portrayed Nozue, while Watanabe Shu is 34 now. That's just a three-year difference. They are, indeed, portraying very different types of characters: one is serious and dramatic, while the other is basically pure, contained comic relief.

I don't think Heisuke Takoi is supposed to portray someone approaching 40 and feeling like he has nothing, while Nozue was exactly that type of character. There is a difference between approaching 30 and approaching 40 in terms of the mental pressure that comes with it, and that is reflected in the atmosphere of both series.

So, I conclude that you might have some unreflected preferences and possibly that you are young, which would explain your message. Taste matures with age. :)
14 6
Replying to MagentaPanda • Aug 22, 2026
I believe the other series that used the same kitchen set is Although I Love You, and You? https://mydramalist.com/760683-sukiyanen-kedo-do-yaro-ka.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
2 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Aug 21, 2026
Who cares girl, it's soooooo uglyyyy ewww, like pls remove it asap and smash it 😭😭 i feel so weiiirddd seeing…
...maybe if they let the fans have the honor, it would serve good cause at last. :D
1 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 21, 2026
i believe firmly i am not the first saying this but: this hideous statue again? :D (now fingers crossed it was not made by one of the actors or the crew themselfs, or imma screwed :D)
6 3
Replying to MagentaPanda • Aug 21, 2026
I believe the other series that used the same kitchen set is Although I Love You, and You? https://mydramalist.com/760683-sukiyanen-kedo-do-yaro-ka.
great, tyvm, i just realized i never watched this series, yay!
2 0
Replying to MagentaPanda • Aug 21, 2026
I believe the other series that used the same kitchen set is Although I Love You, and You? https://mydramalist.com/760683-sukiyanen-kedo-do-yaro-ka.
great, tyvm, i just realized i never watched this series, yay!
2 2
Replying to GeorgeKIM • Aug 21, 2026
It gives me Old Fashion Cupcake vibes πŸ₯°
Of course it does, that’s why we’re all flocking around this one gem. I’ll have to think through the differences, though. One of the most significant would be that OFC is through-and-through drama, while this has its almost-comic-relief-but-we’re-over-thirty-so-catching-ourselves-at-the-proper-time-and-playing-it-out-by-running-away-quickly moments. :D
4 8