Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
amazing, in my case i loved fml in both The Devil Judge and FoF too. Even though mostly they used to be menace, in the way etc., these series i consider exceptions and was very appreciative of having them there.
2 2
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
ok, BIG REC - go watch Fangs of Fortune - and I am serious too. It is also all expressions and looks, visuals first. Symbolism too. Yes, there are 2 fml leads. Yes, everyone ships everyone with everyone in that series (so the two girls are basically a couple too), BUT - u just must taste it, ok? If u can take fantasy/wuxia/xinxia at least a little, u can do this: here are some that convinced me to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqeaiQ30T_4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSrY9Z-SE1Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b5jVsiYjxY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1TJnN3DsY&t=113s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BZVYr5tcZw
I believe mdl page is still active for this series. 😈
... i still have in my lens couple of other chinese censored BLs, and i will get to them, but one by one.
3 0
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
Like Fangs of Fortune or The Devil Judge? Or better?
2 6
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
🤣🤣🤣👀🔥🔥🔥
2 0
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!! yeeey - ill, i was searching for good old bromance anyways :D ty ty ty ty *bows*
2 9
Replying to assez • Aug 27, 2026
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
💗💗💗🙏
3 11
Replying to bree • Aug 27, 2026
Title Summertime
i've read the manhwa already so i already know what to expect kinda excited <333 it's very light one of the…
...yez. 💪
1 0
On Summertime • Aug 27, 2026
Title Summertime
wawawaiiiit, do we know who is casted in the role of the "wrench"? Have we seen him in trailers?
2 0
Replying to Fryingpan07 • Aug 27, 2026
It's bl with eyes intimacy😭💕no one can convince me 😭anyone who is disagree, argue with wall idc 😭😭
IZ IT???? COME TO MY CHEST THEN, I WAS LOOKING FOR YA!
2 13
Replying to burnot • Aug 27, 2026
Title Kiss or Kill
Do you think the actors are older than 15 or 16? It's impossible to find their age online.
lol, another ones looking like babies? XD ahhh, ok, ill mentally prepare myself and patiently wait for their age disclosure 😁
2 1
Replying to Teerak09 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Summertime
Wow!! That drama was Bang on!! Hope this one will too🤩
Aaahhhh, I think they’re doing the normal after-series stuff—I've seen some dances and on-stage snack eating, etc., plus lots of brands and all that. The boring stuff I don’t entertain even on my best days, and I have full pages of it anyway. I’ve seen some half-naked waists and comments about their size differences. Aside from that, I don’t know anything.

What I wouldn’t expect is them doing another series anytime soon. Even with Kim Ji Woong and Yoon Seo Bin, Kissable Lips and Roommates of Poongduck 304 were both in 2022. Shin Jeong Yu and Woo Ji Han’s A Breeze of Love was a 2023 project, and we had to wait until 2026 for Always Meet Again—that’s basically three years. I guess it must be a combination of lucky circumstances for everything to align. Though, for me, if they’re going to act, I’d much rather see them actually acting than doing anything else.

Alas, we live in a society founded on money, so they do everything BUT acting.

..."About the 3 series girl i am not gonna sleep....waiting for these series 🌝" ... always verify outside me, please. :D But since this is their series, i guess one more at least is expectable to air. The other might be postponed for the fame, glory and money to pour from the previous two-three projects. But... i have hight hopes with the company to get better and better, the foundation is there.
1 1
Replying to Teerak09 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Summertime
Wow!! That drama was Bang on!! Hope this one will too🤩
Mhm, I am seriously considering doing so too. However, my mind always runs into the possibility of accidentally bumping into spoilers on SM anyway, so I nearly excluded that option. I still shall see—if I behave and write as I am supposed to, I might allow myself to watch it for tension’s sake; if I’m in research mode, I will wait. It could be better since they blocked my Twitter account. Alas, I found out IG is much, much worse for me in terms of spoilers.

Also—you probably don’t know since you don’t do spoilers, but since The Prosecutor’s Proposal, it has been discussed that the same company should have three series coming out by the end of this year: one releasing in August, one in October, and one in December? So that is what I’m talking about.

Oooooh, and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr youuuuuuuu *nananaaa*
1 4
Replying to Teerak09 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Summertime
Wow!! That drama was Bang on!! Hope this one will too🤩
Have you seen the trailers??? IT FREAKING WILL! XD I did not know plots of the 3 other series after Prosecutor's Proposal, but now I have seen what i have seen i have zero doubts. Also pity me, i quess i will not watch it untill sunday or nexxt week, and that is unvoluntary choice this time. 😭😭😭😭
1 7
Replying to assez • Aug 25, 2026
Title Knot
...
i wish a were 🥺 *down and brooding*
2 0
On Nour • Aug 25, 2026
Title Nour
ok, seems i need to not start this now
2 0
Replying to assez • Aug 25, 2026
Title Knot
...
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????
3 3
Replying to assez • Aug 25, 2026
Title Knot
Hhhhhhhh-H?
...
2 4
On Knot • Aug 25, 2026
Title Knot
Hhhhhhhh-H?
5 5