Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 79 LV2
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 1, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1
Replying to Ruth • Jun 25, 2024
Where can I watch this with decent English subs? It’s not available anywhere in my country and the ones on dramacool…
try myasiantv website. you can either watch it there or try to download the episodes from there.
2 0
Juelin • Jun 25, 2024
I thought it was a dream too (I was confused at first because I knew the real King Yisan died about the same age as how Yisan in the last parts of the last episode was shown). But I read some Koreans explanation that Yisan at the end was actually dead and he's reuniting with Deokim in heaven. Remember that Deokim called him 3 times before he leaves the door he was supposed to pass through and decided to come back to her? It's symbolic of what people in the palace do 3 times (I forgot what it is unfortunately) just after a king dies. So we can interpret the final scene as Deokim telling the king to not go back to life and choose to live in the afterlife, which he does.
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jun 25, 2024
The child actors did extraordinarily good and really overshadowed the Grown-ups... And i never knew kim soo hyun…
I agree. My most rewatched clips of this drama are from the first 6 episodes.
1 1
Replying to Zhen Gohz • Jun 25, 2024
Title Moon Embracing the Sun Spoiler
Happy ending?Did the main lead end up together ?
yes they did. At the exchange of the lives of the pitiful second leads though
2 0
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Jun 25, 2024
I like your channel. I've seen some of the period dramas you made videos of too (I love the 2009 Emma BBC miniseries).…
Thank you. :)
1 2
On Good Boy • Jun 24, 2024
Title Good Boy
Don't know if he was just casted or I just saw his name here, but it's nice to see Lee Sang Yi again. He's a very reliable actor.
1 0
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Jun 24, 2024
Title My Youth
Funny how Chun Woo Hee previously acted with Han Hyo Joo in the movie Love, Lies especially since Hyo Joo is the…
I've seen that movie though I don't remember it much.
0 1
On Flower of Evil • Jun 23, 2024
It's nice to see mosst people still praising this drama almost four years. It speaks for how good it is. While not underrated, I still feel it is not appreciated enough, especially at award shows. Glad the director won a baeksang though.
2 0
On The Princess's Man • Jun 23, 2024
Just rewatched a few scenes, this drama and her character really fits Moon Chae Won. I wish to see her in another historical drama
3 4
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Innocent Man Spoiler
I think Maru got an amnesia after he fell due to being stabbed. However, the doctor (the strict doctor from the…
Yeah, at least that’s the explanation I read and that’s how I understood it.
0 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 21, 2024
why do you think so?
Not yet. But I plan to watch My Fair Lady soon. Have you watched her movies? War of the Arrows is a good start.
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Innocent Man Spoiler
Can anyone explain the ending to me
I think Maru got an amnesia after he fell due to being stabbed. However, the doctor (the strict doctor from the first episode, he's also the same one helping Eun Gi) helped him and he managed to finish his medical studies. Eun Gi on the other hand abandoned the company and decided to start a small shop. I don't know what happened to the company since Han Jae Hee was in prison and her young son is too young to be the next chairman. She was happy, but still hoping Maru will come back. The last scene with Maru giving rings show that his memories are slowly. Yeah this drama is not perfect.
0 3
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Great Queen Seondeok Spoiler
ending spoilers?
Kim Nam Gil's character dies at the end. Most treat him as a villain in the end but the female lead knew deep in her heart that he loves her.
0 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
in the beginning she was immature but she grew into a strong character and stood up against her father's wrongdoings…
okay. though from watching the drama, for me she sided with the male lead more but she just doesn't want the male lead to kill her father.
0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
in the beginning she was immature but she grew into a strong character and stood up against her father's wrongdoings…
okay. though from watching the drama, for me she sided with the male lead more but she just doesn't want the male lead to kill her father.
0 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
why do you think so?
I'm sorry if I come off as too defensive. I do understand there are some people who may not like this drama, but I want to to explain why the drama creators can't give 100% justice to the male lead's sufferings. The drama is partly based on historical facts. In real life, the evil king was successful at everything. He eventually became a good king as he grew older. Had they changed something, maybe it's possible this drama could be cancelled. Search for the drama Joseon Exorcist, that was one example of a drama they cancelled due to many inaccuracies (ex: giving some characters based on real life kings some personalities Koreans won't accept). Koreans are fine with a bit of fiction in some of their historical dramas, as long as they are respectful of real life events (ex: In Red Sleeve, they made the female lead never confess to the male lead her love for him, it's possibly fictional but it's also respectful to the past since there's little actual info about the feelings real life person the female lead is based on). How accurate should their historical dramas be to rea life history, I do not really know, for I'm not Korean. But this is one explanation why the writers can't give a 100% justice to the male lead.
It's one reason why historical dramas made of fictional kings and queens became popular starting in the 2010s. Most kdramas with kings in the 2000s are mostly based on real life Korean Kings.
Most historical dramas from the 2000s I remember watching do not have happy endings. At least the male lead here is alive.
1 2
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jun 20, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
in the beginning she was immature but she grew into a strong character and stood up against her father's wrongdoings…
She wasn't aware that her actions in the beginning will cause him suffering as she did not know her father was evil. Anyway, she more than repaid for his sufferings, she was never angry at him for kidnapping and even trying to kill her and she even tried to help his remaining family. In a way, she suffered too, I think it's hard for her that the man she loves and the father who raised her are enemies. What could she do? Yes, her actions caused him to suffer, but she has character growth and she proves her love to him so many times.
0 3