Editorials
Replying to rdturbo • Apr 10, 2019
Title Love and Fortune
he promises he will come back for her after she decides to move to a small town. in the epilogue we see that he…
It’s on Kissasian now too
0 0
Replying to bmore • Apr 7, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
https://www.soompi.com/article/1294245wpp/yg-studioplex-releases-official-statement-former-co-ceos-controversy-sung-hoons-unpaid-wages
OMG!
0 0
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Apr 7, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
Does anyone else recognize the warehouse?!! It was used for Jekyll, Hyde and I!
0 0
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Apr 6, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
Why has no one posted ep 9! It’s subbed at 100% but no one has posted it!
0 0
On Haru ga Kita • Apr 5, 2019
Title Haru ga Kita
I was looking through my plan to watch list since my current shows are taking so long to sub and came across this one again. I’m super surprised that Kai’s Agency would allow him to be in a not so shiny show. Sure at times a shiny story is fun but it’s nice to see a gritty and more honest side of storytelling. I’ve only watched to episode 2 but I’ve really enjoyed it so far.
1 0
Replying to Paradoxchild01 • Apr 2, 2019
Title Konna Mirai wa Kiitenai
I just watched the first episode then found out it came out months ago with more than the first subbed. I really…
As of April the first 6 episodes are subbed on Dramacool.
0 0
Replying to Mary • Apr 1, 2019
Title Hana ni Keda Mono Season 2
I Think This is Ep 01 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpxVtwGE8fs
The whole account was deleted. I did get the watch the first two eps.
0 2
Replying to MistyMaid • Mar 30, 2019
Title My Absolute Boyfriend
This Korean remake has been "in the making" for over a year now!! When is it going to be "in the playing"!!! Haha…
Since Hong Jong Hyun is going to be in another show till September it’ll show after that.
0 0
Replying to Samantha Jones • Mar 30, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
accdg to viki, there are 14 episodes
Yea I was too generous thinking that viki would be gunho for releasing the episodes. I just wish they were faster with the subs as they were with the last empress.
0 0
On My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 • Mar 24, 2019
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
Did anyone else notice the theme music of Harry Potter in the background in Episode 5?
0 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Mar 24, 2019
Title You Are My Vampire
It's available as one of the free movies on AsianCrush.com.
I just couldn’t believe I couldn’t find it anywhere else.
0 0
On The Dude in Me • Mar 24, 2019
Title The Dude in Me
It’s in DramaCool!
0 0
Replying to Humbledaisy • Mar 24, 2019
Title You Are My Vampire
It's available as one of the free movies on AsianCrush.com.
Asian crush has the worst commercials. 2 mins ever 7 mins. Yuck!
1 2
On Mother of Mine • Mar 23, 2019
Title Mother of Mine
100 episodes?!!! Does this mean that Joon Hyun’s other show won’t air till after? Sad to see so much of him right before his military requirement. :(
0 0
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Mar 21, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road Spoiler
Is anyone else getting a “50 shades” vibe but the comedic version of this show?
0 0
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Mar 21, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
Good news! Since there are only 10 episodes it’ll only be another week before the whole series will have subs on Viki!
2 2
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Mar 21, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
“I’m going to seduce you while wearing my footie socks.” Not an actual quote but it was too funny!
4 0
Replying to Rubi • Mar 20, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
https://kissasian.sh/Drama/I-Picked-Up-a-Star-on-the-Road/Episode-1?id=44246
Viki is now releasing episodes slowly. Don’t have to pay to see.
1 1
On I Picked Up a Star on the Road • Mar 20, 2019
Title I Picked Up a Star on the Road
“I’m going to seduced you while wearing my half socks.” Not an actual quote but it’s too funny.
0 0
On Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom • Mar 18, 2019
Title Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom
This was my 100th show.
1 0
