Editorials
On Well-Intended Love • Feb 21, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love
Is there a place that has the right order? I’ve noticed that dramaciol has them out of order and Kissan only has half episodes!
0 4
On Falling in Love with a Rival • Feb 16, 2019
Title Falling in Love with a Rival
Is there a better translation? The person on Kissan who did the first few episodes did a horrible job and it was hard to follow. Thankfully the last 3 were a lot better.
1 0
On Real • Feb 15, 2019
Title Real
Pro and con; not once did I not know which version of Tae that I was watching. Soo Hyun brilliantly plays all four characters with each distinctive traits. I really loved the dinner with the masked Tae. Flamboyant without apology and smearing it in the face of the the arrogant Tae.
1 0
Replying to Paradoxchild01 • Feb 15, 2019
Title The Last Empress
It’s already 3pm pst and no subs yet!!! Is my phone broken?!!
I finally got to watch it while waiting for my hubby because my truck wouldn’t start.
0 0
On The Last Empress • Feb 14, 2019
Title The Last Empress
It’s already 3pm pst and no subs yet!!! Is my phone broken?!!
0 0
catstreet • Feb 14, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi
I’m on episode 2 and it feels more of an adult story than a high school story. (Maybe cause there aren’t any high school girls?)
3 0
On The Last Empress • Feb 14, 2019
Title The Last Empress
I thought there would be more romance but the fighting so so much fun!
0 0
On The Last Empress • Feb 13, 2019
Title The Last Empress
I haven’t even seen this weeks episodes and yet I’m already crying over it’s one week before the end!
4 0
On Kareshi wo Loan de Kaimashita • Feb 12, 2019
Title Kareshi wo Loan de Kaimashita
Why is the last episode always not translated?
0 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Feb 11, 2019
Title Suddenly Last Summer
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4s8v9xwith eng subs
Stopped working
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Feb 8, 2019
Article [Fan Polls] Best of Japan 2018 Results
Congrats to Todome No Kiss!! I loved that show and it’s in my all time top 5! It’s a great example of characters who aren’t stuck in the high school, getting married, or fighting demons genres that usually have actors of this age. Hope to see more like this soon!
2 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Feb 8, 2019
Article [Fan Polls] Best of Korea 2018 Results
It seems like this list also has the end of the year nominee curse too. What about shows that started at the beginning of the year?
13 0
On Criminologist Himura and Mystery Writer Arisugawa • Feb 6, 2019
Title Criminologist Himura and Mystery Writer Arisugawa Spoiler
I was disappointed that the Apollo character so easily gave up and surrendered.
5 0
Replying to yellowshehulk • Feb 2, 2019
Title Addicted
Where did you watch it? I can't find it online anywhere
Its on kissan. 90% of stuff I watch is on there.
0 0
Replying to Sunset • Feb 1, 2019
Title Tokyo Ghoul
I think they should've casted someone more muscular/manly for Amon, the actor looks too skinny lmao anyway movie…
I was surprised to see Amon’s coat was better created in the live than in the anime. Usually it’s the opposite.
0 0
On Tokyo Ghoul • Feb 1, 2019
Title Tokyo Ghoul
After watching this I’ve started the first season of the anime. It’s a bit more intense but I have been nicely surprised at what they left in and out of the live action. I definitely liked the first fight scene more in the live action.
2 2
On Ajin: Demi-Human • Jan 31, 2019
Title Ajin: Demi-Human
I just read the description of the movie and realized it’s completely wrong. Kei is not a high school student, he’s a doctor and he isn’t on the run.
0 2
On Ajin: Demi-Human • Jan 31, 2019
Title Ajin: Demi-Human
Just finished and boy once it starts it doesn’t stop. Does anyone know the official body count for this film? I’m sure Sato easily beat out others like John Wick.
3 0
On Tokyo Ghoul S • Jan 31, 2019
Title Tokyo Ghoul S
I just watched the first movie and was surprised at how much I liked it! It’s so hard to know if a manga based movie will be good or not whether the based material is good too. Can’t wait to see this!
5 0
Ankita • Jan 31, 2019
Article Ankita's guide to convert your friends into K-Drama Watchers
I’ve recommended Goblin to my sisters and neither have the time of desire to watch. Even with everything I’ve seen I’m still finding new ones. I would though always suggest starting with a drama that is older (2007-2014) and in a preferred genre. They aren’t so shiny and more real even if crazy fiction.
4 0
