K-Drama
On Advance Bravely • May 20, 2019
Title Advance Bravely
Every time I remember this ending I want to smash my head against a wall XD
2 3
On Udagawachou de Matteteyo • May 20, 2019
Title Udagawachou de Matteteyo
Despite the fact Momose acted like a total creep and even forced Yashiro to dress up as a girl, I must say... I kind of liked it? Idk really, I enjoyed the manga before watching the movie, as weird as it sounds I like the story. Btw the actor who played Yashiro really had troubles walking on high heels, he almost fell more than once poor baby (I really hope he was well paid) xd
5 0
On Seven Days: Monday - Thursday • May 20, 2019
Title Seven Days: Monday - Thursday
It didn’t feel like the main actors had chemistry, at least for me :/
9 4
On Takumi-kun Series 2: Rainbow Colored Glass • May 20, 2019
Title Takumi-kun Series 2: Rainbow Colored Glass
Takeshiii!!! I’m still crying over you :’c
0 0
On Takahashi Yuta • May 20, 2019
Person Takahashi Yuta
Legend says that he has appeared in every BL movie from 2008-2011... literally, he is everywhere lol xd
3 1
On Junjou • May 20, 2019
Title Junjou
Does anyone know where I can watch this?
0 0
On A Frozen Flower • May 20, 2019
Title A Frozen Flower
My only complain is that the Queen and Hong-rim had a lot of sex scenes, while the King and him only had one... and not that explicit. I wish they had more scenes together.
16 7
On What the Duck • May 18, 2019
Title What the Duck
This series had a lot of potential, but sadly it was all wasted with bad plots and lazy characters development. The second season ruined it completely, such a bad ending.
2 0
Replying to ShizunsWontons • May 18, 2019
Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call
wtf was this monstrosity??? they should've just left season 1 alone. What a waste of money and the actors' time…
Also a waste of our time lol
1 0
Replying to Jessica Brown • May 18, 2019
Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call
To all the negative comments, I really enjoyed this drama. It just had a bad ending.
A really bad ending, but not like Advance Bravely lol xd
0 1
On What the Duck Season 2: Final Call • May 18, 2019
Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call
The ending really sucked, actually the whole season sucked :c I was expecting a better story/character development, not the crap they gave us... It feels like the ones who made this series really didn't care about this season at all, they only wanted to please the fans with another season, that's all. I'm disappointed, I don't even say this very often, but I'm very very disappointed.
3 0
On The King and the Clown • May 18, 2019
Title The King and the Clown
One of my favorites movies of all time! This is a masterpiece!
3 0
On Taboo • May 18, 2019
Title Taboo
Matsuda Ryuhei was absolutely stunning in this film! He was so beautiful as Kano, he looked like a delicate porcelain doll! I was enchanted by his beauty the whole movie ❤️❤️
6 0
On Matsuda Ryuhei • May 18, 2019
Person Matsuda Ryuhei
He was so beautiful in Taboo, he looked like a porcelain doll :3
2 0
On Go! Go! G-Boys • May 16, 2019
Title Go! Go! G-Boys
A-Shin is soo pretty! ❤️❤️
6 0
On Young Blood Agency • May 16, 2019
Title Young Blood Agency Spoiler
Fun fact: Jerry and Tonny are a couple in real life :3
4 4
On Angel 'N' Devil • May 16, 2019
Title Angel 'N' Devil
I only watched this for the Spexial guys and Sunnee xd
1 0
On Take Your Mark • May 15, 2019
Title Take Your Mark
This is like the Chinese version of Free!
2 3
On Falling in Love with a Rival • May 15, 2019
Title Falling in Love with a Rival
The novel is great, but this series is a disaster.
2 0
On Zhao Yao Ke • May 9, 2019
Person Zhao Yao Ke
She is so pretty :3
0 0

