K-Drama Replying to mmansaray35 • Aug 24, 2024
Title Are You the One
I agree and disagree with your comment. I agree he lied to her for personal reasons (not really personal, since…
I don't see how her past has anything to do with her deserving to be taken advantage of as an amnesiac. You ask what despicable thing he did? It's plain and clear he manipulated her emotions time and again to get her to believe that they were a loving couple. Staging scenarios to perpetuate that reality and not to mention using her as bait to lure out his enemy. He could have stopped at any time and his friend even told him so but he kept dragging it out.
1 10
Replying to Liuli • Aug 24, 2024
Title Are You the One
You people are actually ridiculous lol. You can save someone without lying to them repeatedly, creating a fake…
What are you even trying to say? You literally don't understand anything.
0 1
On Are You the One • Aug 24, 2024
Title Are You the One
In what bizarro world do I actually agree with Viki comments more? The FL does not owe the ML anything! You would have had a case of he saved her life and that was all he did, but he lied to her repeatedly and trapped her in a fake fantasy world, manipulating her feelings, leading her on with falsehoods and using her for his own means. The good deed that came out of saving her life is effectively voided by every single other despicable action he continued to do thereafter. She can stab him many more times for all I care.
8 17
Replying to duber • Aug 24, 2024
Title Are You the One
If someone saves your life,take care of you to be healthy again,you are surely indebted him forever...lies???lol,not…
You people are actually ridiculous lol. You can save someone without lying to them repeatedly, creating a fake fantasy world for them to live in and leading them on for a year! You actually want FL to be grateful and develop Stockholm syndrome for a despicable liar like that? If he were an old man, that would be called grooming. He used her for his own means until he didn't. Y'all will excuse anything when the ML is a pretty boy. Who cares if he fell in love? That's his own fault.
0 3
On Fortune Writer • Jun 29, 2024
Title Fortune Writer
Why don't we get FLs like this more often? She is so self-serving and determined. I love it!
32 1
Badass Bunny • Jun 25, 2024
Article Chinese TV Series for Those Who Are in a Rush
Legend of Yunze is so cute and we need more GL xianxia, particularly with a bigger budget!
6 0
Replying to minikiguk • Jun 25, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
unpopular opinion (maybe) the worst part of this drama is the acting of the male lead
He's so bad I had to drop the drama. Literally one facial expression in every single scene.
4 1
On The Double • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double
Ep 28 had me bawling. The acting was just so on point. I'm so thoroughly impressed with the FL with every episode.
6 0
On The Double • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double
Ep 28 had me bawling. The acting was just so on point. I'm so thoroughly impressed with the FL with every episode.
3 0
Replying to 1Maverickk • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
We're expecting Xiao Heng half naked in the next episode and ratings suddenly jump to 8.7?I.KNOW.WHAT.YOU.ALL.ARE.…
Mad respect to him for not being a scrawny little chicken like most male leads in cdramas. He's in good shape!
3 0
On The Double • Jun 9, 2024
Title The Double
I love cunning FLs and this show is so satisfying for it. The premise is still similar to Princess Wei Young but I like the story here much better. Every ep is me just watching in glee to see how the FL gets rid of her enemies. This one kinda came out of nowhere but I'm so grateful it exists because there is nothing good in cdramaland right now.
20 2
On Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire • Jun 6, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
Shen Zishan is so fine. I need this actor to be in more lead roles! Didn't care so much for the ML. His wig was distractingly bad.
4 1
On Blossoms in Adversity • May 23, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
The FL is amazing but I have such a hard time wanting to finish this drama because of the ML's constant bug eyed stare. He has absolutely no facial expression at all.
3 0
On Love Alarm Clap! Clap! Clap! • May 19, 2024
Title Love Alarm Clap! Clap! Clap!
Anywhere to watch the last 4 eps with english subs ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
0 0
Replying to Sam • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Plot is good and follows the novel very well. So good and love the comedic moments . Leave if you do not like…
No I don't think I'll leave. In fact I'll just stick around and annoy you more since you're being so rude.
0 1
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Ngl the first couple of episodes have been super boring and the plot seems directionless. I hope it picks up more bc it's been years since Princess Agents but I think I'd rather have season 2 than this.
3 4
On Secrets of the Shadow Sect • Mar 16, 2024
Title Secrets of the Shadow Sect
This is better than some of the big budget full dramas this year. Kinda wish the eps weren't so short. The FL is totally my type--sly, cunning and deadly.
7 0
On Legend of the Female General • Mar 3, 2024
Title Legend of the Female General
I'm not familiar with the novel but they better not butcher the story like they did in Fighting for Love
9 0
On Fighting for Love • Feb 21, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
I honestly can't believe they are wasting Zhang Tian Ai like this.
7 4
Replying to DingDong • Feb 19, 2024
Title Fighting for Love
It's been my nightmare for years: they shout about a strong female lead, show you how badass she is... and then…
OMG yes. Song of Glory and The Legends had such badass female leads that were all wasted by the end. It's my headcanon that the last 20 episodes never happened. If I ever rewatch those dramas I usually stop at around ep 30.
1 0