Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 20, 2020
On Fighting for Love • Feb 17, 2024
Looks like another drama I might have to drop going by the recent episode comments. I'm just really disappointed they keep doing this to female led dramas and try to forcefully revolve the plot around the male lead instead. Not at all surprised after seeing that the scriptwriters are all men. They really love to take center stage for the narrative 🙄
12 4
On Fighting for Love • Feb 14, 2024
Reading a lot of the comments and it seems like the story is now focused more on the ML? WTH. Aside from the fact that he is the most annoying character, I was initially excited for this drama because of the FL. I'm so massively disappointed that they have butchered the story like this. Why do these writers always shortchange female leads and make them side characters in their own shows?! I'm so sick of it! If I wanted a drama focused on a lame ML I would just go watch a million other dramas that already exist!
8 0
Replying to vanniivanniii • Feb 11, 2024
This could’ve been a great lesbian romance …..but men.
Honestly. Seeing the cast list with so many men is just disappointing. With such a lame ML too. I'm watching mostly for the FL bc I like Zhang Tianai but this is such a sausage fest to me.
1 0
Replying to Oguguoad • Feb 11, 2024
The way this would've ate so good if it was a wlw. But regardless, it's interesting
For real tho. Poor Xiu'er lol. We're a long way off from seeing any progress in the cdramaland unfortunately, especially with GL. This could have been a perfect adaptation of FGEP.
2 0
On Fighting for Love • Feb 11, 2024
We don't get enough scenes of A Mai and CYQ! Their brief scene in that cave was miles better than anything with that goofy ML. I can't stand him and his blue steel duck pout.
14 3
On Fighting for Love • Feb 4, 2024
I love these dramas that cast more mature actresses for the lead roles. First in A Journey to Love and now here. The ML is the weakest link unfortunately. His facial expressions are weird and he always looks like he's squinting. I wish the character had more depth but right now he just seems super goofy on the surface.
10 1
On An Ancient Love Song • Jan 26, 2024
I recognize the FL from Love in Between. Really love the quality of the characters that she portrays. The only bad thing is she always opposite a weak ML. I love that this drama is not as typical as your average CDrama. The FL really carried this show and I really want to see her in more roles.
12 1
Replying to Liuli • Jan 24, 2024
Title Faithful Spoiler
I will say this is a solid 7.5 drama. It started off well but the decision making of some of the characters in…
Sanniang's death was so stupid. She's tied to a wooden railing and instead of having Feng Da break the frail looking wood beam with his giant hammers they make him break the metal chain and then give up. Then they stand and watch for 5 minutes as she gives a speech while a fire breaks out. Ok makes total sense.
2 0
On Faithful • Jan 24, 2024
Title Faithful
I will say this is a solid 7.5 drama. It started off well but the decision making of some of the characters in the last few episodes was completely nonsensical and actually made me angry. Also I feel like it got super draggy even though this was already a relatively short drama.
3 1
Replying to Liuli • Dec 23, 2023
Title A Journey to Love Spoiler
Omg why do most cdramas just fall apart at the end? I am devastated.
The deaths happening one after another just kind of ruined the impact. A character death should have meaning. I feel like they were just rushing the ending and didn't know how to end it.
1 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 15, 2023
I really love the development of Ruyi's character and how after finding love she doesn't undergo a drastic personality change. There are changes to be sure but it's subtle and doesn't completely turn her into a different person. I've always hated how cdramas tend to turn stronger FLs into wilting flowers waiting to be rescued by their man once they fall in love. Ruyi is still dangerous and cunning but she's no longer as reserved as before and is more comfortable around NYZ and joking with the Scooby Doo gang.
30 3
On Liu Shi Shi • Dec 14, 2023
Person Liu Shi Shi
Hope to see her in more badass roles like Ren Ruyi in AJTL! She's blown me away with her acting. Even though I knew of her I never actually watched any of her dramas before. So glad she's made such a phenomenal comeback and with such a great drama. Along with Zhou Ye, she's my favorite actor of 2023.
13 0
Replying to Liuli • Dec 14, 2023
SOKP was already done better when it was called Scent of Time.
Yes they both have the same concept: evil girl gets to go back to her younger self and decides to change for the better. The difference is Scent of Time has better character development and it's very much focused on the FL's journey and it isn't as messy and convoluted as SOKP. The acting is just all around better.
2 0
Replying to k_c_drama • Dec 13, 2023
how is this drama compared to story of kunning palace?
SOKP was already done better when it was called Scent of Time.
5 3
On A Journey to Love • Dec 12, 2023
First drama I'm gonna rewatch as I wait for more episodes bc nothing else right now compares 😭 LSS is so badass in this role I'm genuinely mad we don't get FLs like this more often.
20 0
Replying to Liuli • Dec 11, 2023
This is way better than SOKP, trust me.
This is more about character than plot, which I don't mind especially if the acting is good and there is incredible chemistry. AJTL checks all those boxes.
10 0
Replying to KloveCdrama • Dec 11, 2023
I can’t stand those fücking song lyrics! they get in the way everytime who told them we wanted that translated…
Omfg yes. I am raging half the time there's a sad scene where the characters are talking and a song plays and the stupid subs overlap one another.
2 0