News Replying to minjoo_says • Dec 11, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I love this female lead ππ and everything about this drama. I like cdramas but I'm very very very sick of…
I agree, she's so amazing! Her facial acting is so on point. This drama really made me a fan of her and I can't wait for Fox Spirit Matchmaker.
2 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Dec 11, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
For the romance, is this better than Story of Kunning Palace? As in, we don't have to wait for the last few episodes…
This is way better than SOKP, trust me.
21 7
On A Journey to Love • Dec 11, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I'm all caught up and now I'm sad π
7 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 10, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Ruyi laying the smackdown on LTG in ep 20 with only her words was just so satisfying to watch. LSS is just unbelievably amazing π
10 1
On A Journey to Love • Dec 9, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
I was going to watch this after SOKP but I found SOKP so slow and boring that I switched over to this and I just kept binging. The acting is so good and the writing is amazing. The relationship between the characters feels real and believable. Even though I wasn't a fan of the ML at first he grew on me and I don't think the character could be played by anyone else better. It's a shame cnets judge actors on their looks on not their talent. We'd have less crappy dramas if good acting was appreciated more.
18 0
On The Blossoming Love • Nov 2, 2023
Title The Blossoming Love
Does anyone know what the synopsis is?
1 1
On Legend of the Female General • Nov 1, 2023
Title Legend of the Female General
I hope anyone who's doubting Zhou Ye will watch Scent of Time to see how phenomenal she is. I'm super excited to see her in more epic dramas.
8 0
On Scent of Time • Nov 1, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Zhou Ye slayed this episode. Such phenomenal acting when she realized everything was a dream. The ending felt so rushed. They wasted so much time on so many of those cameo characters. Now I really want to see how she navigates life after the fact and knowing that everyone closest to her is dead.
10 0
Replying to Scarlett Moira • Oct 31, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Yun Niang (Sun Yi) wrote the letter to ZXW (scene where he was reading and happy when his bodyguard came in to…
NOOOOoooo if the FL doesn't eat walnuts anymore what will we ship her with???
1 0
On Scent of Time • Oct 31, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Ok can we all agree that HRZ gets way too much screentime? Sometimes even more than HQ in these later eps. He was ok in small doses but this is getting out of hand. The character is so one dimensional and boring.
11 11
Replying to Windows Wallpaper • Oct 31, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Everytime I read the comments on this section I get so sad because how it is possible so many women being so brainwashed…
It's par for the course when it comes to Asian dramas sadly. Majority of the audience are women who live to see these romances acted out so they can live through it vicariously. It's even worse when the ML is attractive. I watch a lot of dramas on viki and the comments get so vicious when the FL ever goes against the ML. Like god forbid a woman has a mind of her own and says what she wants π
1 0
On Fighting for Love • Oct 30, 2023
Title Fighting for Love
Didn't this have a different title before? The new title is so cringe but I still can't wait to watch it.
10 0
On Story of Kunning Palace • Oct 30, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
2024???? π€¬π€¬ hasn't this finished filming a long time ago???
4 0
Replying to Tofu Meow • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
I wish this show was 40 episodes Iβm so in love with it - every day itβs been such a treat to watch.the vibe…
I ship FL and walnuts!
6 2
Replying to Anyesia • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
then take out all the drama poster and replace it with the FL ALONE on the picture. :D
I'm so sorry the drama poster emotionally hurt you, you sweet summer child.
4 2
Replying to Liuli • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Well said. Not everything has to have romance in it to be satisfactory. Just watching the FL's journey and seeing…
You realize tags are added by users right? It's not the be all and end all of a drama. Having aspects of romance does not mean the entire drama has to revolve around romance in order to develop its characters.
2 0
On Scent of Time • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Also I can't believe I just found out that the bodyguard HRZ is Fashi from Untouchable Lovers. OMG he looks like a completely different person!
1 1
Replying to Daenerys • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
I really wonder if I am watching the same drama with people calling HQ selfish. Because of all the rules in that…
Most people watching have been brainwashed by cdrama tropes where the FL must bend and swoon at everything the ML does without question. The possessive and obsessive nature of these MLs are often excused because they're handsome or whatever. When the FL does not fit the wilting flower stereotype these viewers get angry because they are denied the romance that they want to vicariously experience.
7 1
On Scent of Time • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Hua Qian doesn't need any of the MLs for this story to be complete. The entire point of her story is to search for redemption and undo all the evil deeds she committed. It's not selfish to want to be left alone and live peacefully. So what if the ML doesn't have enough screentime? It's not his story.
15 4
Replying to eternalsummer • Oct 27, 2023
Title Scent of Time
Lol some folks need to take 4 seconds off shipping CPs and just see Hua Qian as a feminist character whole doesn't…
Well said. Not everything has to have romance in it to be satisfactory. Just watching the FL's journey and seeing her character development is enough. I'm glad HQ doesn't let love get in the way of what she wants. So many dramas have FLs turn into different characters because of love and it's so annoying.
7 2