News
Replying to Panino Manino • Jun 7, 2023
Title Bye Bye, My Friend
What you mean with "Hikari completed it"?
they released the raw to completion
0 0
On Operation Love • Jun 5, 2023
Title Operation Love
where can I possibly download and watch it subbed?
0 7
On Sutekina Sen Taxi • Jun 5, 2023
Title Sutekina Sen Taxi
Is the drama watched into the TV is Abunai Deka (1986) series?
0 1
Replying to Lynn • Jun 5, 2023
Title The Days
What I cannot understand is why they built nuclear reactors on seismic zone.
Japan natural energy resources are limited. The most they can do is volcanic, geothermal, or microhydro electric plants.
0 0
Replying to chibiladychoi • Jun 5, 2023
Article A Stalker's Guide to Matsuzaka Tori
can somebody tell me if he really did it onscreen in Call Boy?
Unsimulated scenes rarely happened in mainstream movies, except few oldies such as Nagisa Oshima's work "In the Realm of the Senses". It got banned in his own country for showing the private area without any blur or mosaics.
0 0
Replying to StefAnd • Jun 5, 2023
Title Tsukanoma no Ichika
check https://twitter.com/icedhojichasubs
Yes, thank you for for informing me. I'd seen it on drama-otaku. We can expect to watch PICU to finish now ^^
1 0
On Bye Bye, My Friend • Jun 3, 2023
Title Bye Bye, My Friend
Hikari completed it, hopefully someone pick this up to sub!!
1 2
Replying to StefAnd • Jun 2, 2023
Title Ai to wa Keshite Koukai Shinaikoto
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JpRSVTwbBEHlruGQXC9RIUDvQ-Dxf3oX?usp=sharing
unfortunately no at current state
0 1
On Monster • May 28, 2023
Title Monster
This will be a great example of character study. Wholesome package imcluded!
7 0
Replying to K rv • May 27, 2023
Title The Hound of the Baskervilles: Sherlock the Movie Spoiler
Can anyone send the link of the moviewith or without subtitles.
https://hikariraiders.wordpress.com/2023/03/07/baskervilles-ke-no-inu-sherlock-gekijoban-2022/
2 6
Replying to fatema • May 16, 2023
Title Missing Her on Graduation
fully subbed!https://mydramalist.com/list/LAlEAWJ1
thanks a bunch!
1 0
Replying to Anaceci • May 16, 2023
Title Host Sozoku Shichaimashita
Do you know where I can get them or watch them? Many thanks in advance! I don't know what Hikari is
Anytime, dear
0 0
Replying to achiara • May 13, 2023
Title Motherhood
If this ever gets subbed, please tell me in a reply, even if it's years later. I'd be thankful 🙏
There is Bahasa subs if you'd like I can share
0 1
On Intimate Strangers • May 10, 2023
Title Intimate Strangers
rjgman subbed it
0 0
On Subscribe Kanojo • May 10, 2023
Title Subscribe Kanojo
Hikari on it with JP caps!
0 9
Replying to Anaceci • May 4, 2023
Title Host Sozoku Shichaimashita Spoiler
Do you know where I can get them or watch them? Many thanks in advance! I don't know what Hikari is
They are encoder group here are the links https://hikariraiders.wordpress.com/2023/04/18/host-souzoku-shichaimashita-2023/
0 2
Replying to MonaH • May 2, 2023
Title At Least on Sunday Night Spoiler
The subber account plz?
https://hikariraiders.wordpress.com/2023/05/01/nichiyou-no-yoru-gurai-wa-2023/
1 0
Replying to MonaH • May 2, 2023
Title At Least on Sunday Night
The subber account plz?
He is not subber, but encoder I can give you the link
1 1
On At Least on Sunday Night • May 1, 2023
Title At Least on Sunday Night
Hikari on it with JP Caps!
1 4
On Silent Parade • May 1, 2023
Title Silent Parade
1080p WEB-DL on Hikari, nice size 2.4GB
0 0
