• Location: Spain

Alexandra

Spain
About Time
Jul 31, 2018
This drama should be called Waste of time instead of About Time.

It was so interesting in the beginning,the first episodes made me actually excited but...What happened writers?! I even started this drama with high expectations,the plot looked really promising and the cast didn't looked bad at all. I love Lee Sung Kyung as an actress so i was 100% sure this was going to be bomb.
But halfway through the story,the show lost it's way. The writers fucked up so much. This had the potential to be unique and refreshing until the end but the wrong choices and the dragging scenes were excruciating to watch. I forced myself to finish it,i don't even know why,i should've stopped at episode 8 cause that was the only one that i loved and the only one that made me cry. I feel proud for staying till the end.

Sadly,i don't like skipping episodes,but i had to skip a lot of scenes in the last 4 ones. I was pretty much done with this drama. Even Rowoon(the beauty from Sf9 <3) didn't make it better,i kept watching for him but his relationship also dragged so much,it started to be annoying and immature.
And so many characters were fillers. The evil brat that the writers seemed to love and prolonged her story to the point i wanted to jump out of the window and that guy only speaking in one language but understanding korean fluently. Like wtf,why? And the mom,istg this ahjumma always has irritating characters.

And i thought the ending was going to be okay but hell no. The writers just quit and walked out. This reminded me of when i used to do my homework 5 minutes before class started. Exactly the same,rushed and lazy written.

Overall,execution dragged the plot considerably and it's a shame because so many good actors wasted their time on this. I wouldn't recommend even if you're bored but if you have insomnia and you want to fell asleep,watch it.

Secret Queen Makers
Jun 21, 2018
I mean,i started watching this because of Sehun,Chanyeol and Leeteuk,if it weren't for them i wouldn't even finished it. I was confused 4 out of 7 episodes lol.
The story doesn't have much to it,trying to transform a "ugly" girl that it's already pretty but y'know,kdrama logic. Put some makeup on her,take her glasses off and add a dress and she goes from ugly to a model in a sec. And there were many random scenes that made me cringe like crazy.
But overall for being a product placement drama,it was pretty cute.

I recommend it if you have 8-15 minutes to spare, but don't expect too much.

To.Jenny
Jul 26, 2018
"TIRAMISU CAKE. TIRAMISU CAKE. TIRAMISU CAKE."

Damn this drama had 100% real bops. All the songs were catchy. And the instagram he used is actually real,i'm wheezing. https://www.instagram.com/superstarmin92/

It was an adorable story that felt like a 2h movie. And the characters were so so soooo charming. The sister made my heart melt(what do they give them to eat to be such awesome actor/actresses?!) and the friends were absolutely squad goals. But the ending tho...come on. HOW CAN THEY LEAVE ME LIKE THAT? The main leads had an amazing character development in only two episodes but i wanted to see a more extended ending.

So overall,if you have two hours and want something sweet and light,this is the drama for you.

I had to add this "drama" to Mydramalist. I STAN CRACKHEADS Y'ALL

But focusing on the episode,yesterday i was laughing my head off at 4am until literal tears came out of my eyes. The story was funny but damn,i have to be honest,my boys are amazing actors. They all portrayed their characters so well that it.was.absolutely.hilarious. Of course,if you actually don't stan them and you want to give this episode a try,remember that it's a parody and they're actual kpop idols with no acting career lmao.

Also,how can they be prettier than a normal woman?! Dior,Minji and Sangah were girlfriends goals.

ANYWAY,stan Monsta X everyone,they feed us quality content and good music.

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
Dec 10, 2018
I kinda feel like an alien because of my poor rating. I've read so many reviews and they were all perfect 10's.
The acting and the whole vibe from this drama was outstanding and powerful. I loved the tragedy aspect so much,nowadays you can't really find stories like this one, it had the kind of angst that can linger on the viewers heart for a long time but...after watching the first half,my excitment for this show slowly went down. Some things were dragged out constantly and their moral choices made me lose interest. I wish i had enjoyed the story more without the main female lead annoying me and without rolling my eyes everytime the brother and his girlfriend spoke.

The ending was brilliant but again,i wish it didn't end so abruptly,perhaps it could've been more extended.

Overall,this drama has a lot of potential but it just wasn't what i wanted. Watch this for yourself,this was my honest opinion and it might be just mine.
Also,everyone of us is a Moo Young in our own world trying to figure out this life.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty
Sep 17, 2018
I'm gonna be totally honest. Since the beginning i had a lot of mixed emotions with this drama. I disliked a lot of things but at the same time it was truly addicting and i had to keep watching.
I liked how it talked about taboo topics that kdrama land doesn't show often. For example,suicide,lookism and sexism,plastic surgery...etc.
I also enjoyed the feminist side that the writers added,the tshirts that the female lead wore were amazing but sometimes her personality was totally different from what they were portraying. Thank god her character slowly developed and learned not to judge someone solely on their looks because they are much more than an item to be displayed. And also learned how to stand up for herself. It was absolutely annoying when she didn't.
The acting was okay,it could've been better tho,everyone including the main leads were pretty mediocre.
Also one of the other things i disliked is that they were trying to send the message of "everyone is beautiful in their own way" but at the same time they were promoting weight loss products and saying things like "She's on a diet. She's trying to get a boyfriend" or "Let's go on a diet and get prettier together",i mean...

But overall,it was a refreshing and enjoyable story that made me squeal from time to time.

Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim
Aug 8, 2018
"Living life means going down new roads everyday.It means facing the realities that come at you everyday,whether you want to or not"

*claps slowly*

What a masterpiece. I want to thank the Mdl family for recommending this. I wouldn't have watched it otherwise because i don't usually like medical dramas. But this was one epic and amazing journey. I'm gonna miss all the characters so much.
The plot was truly inspirational and the writers did a wonderful job with the characters development. In the beginning some of the doctors were annoyingly too immature but i loved to watch how they slowly changed,it was impressive. And the friendship between all of them was spot on. I would've liked a little bit more of romance in the ending but nevertheless it ended perfectly.

Overall,the entire cast was excellent,the story was intense and emotional and it had a great cinematography. It's one of those rare gems that keeps you interested from the first episode to the last one. Even if you have a weak stomach and you can't stand blood,i really recommend it.

Cheese in the Trap
Jun 10, 2018
I pondered a lot on whether to give this drama a chance or not because there were so many mixed opinions but i was bored and the title screamed at me to watch it.

From the moment Seo Kang Joon entered the story i knew i was going to have second lead syndrom. AND BOY how I SUFFERED. Baek In Ho was the only character i loved with all my heart. Everyone else pissed me off lol. The main male lead was...ummm...unique? The writers romanized his behavior as if he was some misunderstood tsundere character. But you know,i kept watching because i truly wanted to see the ending and i wasn't really hating 100% the plot of the drama but...BUT when i got to THE FREAKING ENDING. I wanted to punch my laptop screen and to rip my wig off. I know the writers wanted to do something different from other dramas and i appreciate that but it was actual trash. I've felt the disappointment in all my 206 bones.

Overall,everyone has different opinions. I'm not saying it was a bad drama because it wasn't but it was definitely not my style. #BaekInHoDeservedBetter

Descendants of the Sun
Aug 12, 2018
Yes,i'm 2 years late and after dropping it at episode 6,i finally finished it. I kinda understand the hype. BUT i'm in the low percentage of unpopular opinions. I thought this drama had a lot of flaws.
First of all,the plot had it's up and downs. I went from being interested to being bored in half a sec. The development of the story leaves much to be desired. And a lot of people cried but i had a poker face until the ending,i think i teared up a little but nothing more.
And second of all,my biggest problem was with some actors in particular. The english speaking scenes were horrible. They were so cringy that i almost wanted to die. I understand it was necessary but damn,everytime they switched languages it was like turning a good actor into a bad one. And the american cast was trash.
I loved everyone else tho. The supportive cast was excellent and the chemistry between the main leads was cute even if their relationship was 100% bipolar. The female main lead changing her mind and dragging everything was kinda annoying.
I mean,it's not a bad drama at all.I enjoyed most of it. The cinematography was breathtaking,one of the best ones out there. And the OST gave me chills. But y'know,those flaws were pretty strong.

Overall,do i think it's overrated/overhyped? Maybe? But everyone has their own preferences. And focusing on the good things,like i said,i enjoyed most of it. And you're probably gonna enjoy it too,just don't start this with high expectations. I think that was my mistake. A popular,hyped drama,doesn't always mean a perfect drama.

Thirty But Seventeen
Sep 22, 2018
"DON'T SINK. FILL!"
"And if german guys ask you 'DO YOU WANT A BEER?',sprinkle hot sauce on them! "

Aghh,so this is how a good kdrama felt like...MY FIRST perfect 10 THIS YEAR. After watching the first episode i already knew i was going to love the story and i deeply wished to not be disappointed after a couple of episodes (like many other dramas)
And i definitely wasn't. The characters are very deep and you slowly get to understand each one more as the story progresses. Each one of them have their own unique characteristics that i won't be able to forget. For example,Jennifer. She's now on my list of fav characters. There's not one character i didn't love,that's how amazing the cast was.
And the plot of this drama speaks out to you in many different levels. In both comical and serious tones,i laughed most of the time but man,the last episodes were hard to get through without crying. I even cried because it ended. It was an amazing ride that i won't forget.

Conclusion: It doesn't take long before you get hooked on to this show. It's my personal top drama of the year. 100% recommend

Eulachacha Waikiki
Jun 20, 2018
This drama surprised me so much. Like the title says "Laughter in Waikiki",you're gonna laugh since the first episode to the last. This is not your typical romantic story. The comedy is way above the romance. And the cast fit the characters perfectly,they all had their flaws and unique characteristics that makes you fall in love with all of them.
I also wanna give a big thumbs up to the ost,everytime "Waikiki wonderlaaand" came up,i was turning my volume all the way to 100 lol. I even added the song to my spotify list,that's how much i loved it.

So i really recommend giving it a try,It's the perfect drama to watch when you want something refreshing and something to destress.

Because This is My First Life
Jun 9, 2018
THIS DRAMA IS SO UNDERRATED I CAN'T

Okay,i've finished this drama a while ago and i miss it like crazy. This is hands down one of the best dramas that I've ever watched. I don't know why but i got hooked since the beginning. It hit all the right notes. The plot was fun and exciting as hell. The couple felt so natural and unforced and I HAD SO MANY BUTTERFLIES because of them. I enjoyed it as much as Weightlifting fairy kim bok joo and Goblin,and that says something.

This is one of the most amazing, refreshing Korean Dramas I have seen in ages so please PLEASEEEE give it a try. And congrats to everyone who worked on this masterpiece.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Jul 26, 2018
Calling out all romance lovers,this drama is gonna stick on you like peanut butter to jelly. The characters and their friendship were goals;the couples and their relationships were goals; EVERYTHING WAS GOALS.
This is one of that kind of dramas where every character is a piece of a puzzle. They're all important. You're gonna love them because of their unique characteristics and wittiness. Everyone was so natural in their acting,it was insane. I think a lot of people thought that the story was cliché. And i agree with that. But for some reason,i didn't really mind it.

And the thing i liked the most about this,is that the main female lead was not the typical "dumb and weak" character. She was powerful,strong and confident,and i wanted to enter the drama just to give her a hug. Also, Park Seo Joo never disappoints,i love this man in every drama.

Overall,it was a really laid back and fun romcom. I laughed and squealed and that's what i needed because i was in a slump from all the bad dramas that i forced myself to watch. And i didn't cry until the last episode,damn,that one got me. I'M GONNA MISS THE LEADS AND THE SUPPORTIVE CHARACTERS A WHOLE BUNCH

The Beauty Inside
Dec 6, 2018
This got boring really quickly. There's always that cliché plot in kdrama land that you can't escape from. I mean why ruin a story with this cheap writing trick? Seeing these repeating themes in dramas makes my blood boil. And the writers never seem to understand that they need to find a better way to fill in scenes.
I still enjoyed this drama despite the last 4-5 episodes. Also,character wise, this drama was full of strong independent women and i liked the raw emotion and depth that the characters had (and wittiness).

I also kinda wanted to see more from the other characters like Sa Ra and Eun. They grew so much on me that i was more interested in them than the main leads.

Overall,this would've had a better rating but they used up all the the plot they could think of up until the 10-12th episode. But give it a go if you like cheesy, fluffy light hearted romance dramas.

The Undateables
Aug 8, 2018
This drama was like a bad functioning rollercoaster. At first i was intrigued and i was enjoying it but then the plot dropped halfway through and i got bored and then after a couple of episodes i started having fun again because the supportive characters and the story were going somewhere but finally (surprisingly) it dropped again. That's how i felt the whole drama. It was a push and pull situation. There were amazing fun scenarios but also boring and predictable ones.

The cast was great tho. I don't even get surprised anymore with Hwang Jung Eum's characters. She really likes obnoxious and loud ones. I don't think anyone else could pull them off. And even if the cast was great,i think the main leads didn't have enough chemistry. I liked the supportive characters better.

Overall,i have to be real,it's a mediocre drama. I enjoyed it but it has a lot of flaws ,it was a mixed bag. I don't think i'm gonna remember the story nor the characters after some time. (But the armpit guy and the tall lady were the OTP here.I would watch a drama just with these two)