The website is currently undergoing maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Gender: Male

Amaury1514

The sunken place
Padam Padam
Apr 21, 2017
WOW.. I will never understand why this is not rated higher.. because of ratings like the one this drama has I'm starting to lose faith in the rating system. What is there not to like in this drama? I literally finished the whole thing in 2 days straight no lifed it. If anything this drama could have done better in it is the music, there is no really good music which kinda sucks. The acting from everyone was just fantastic. The story was really good also and in the end I never hated anyone not even the bad guy. The romance was so REAL. The love story is great, also this drama has to have one of my all time favorite bromances. There is only 3 things that I feel were bad about this drama. The first is the ML father I feel like his story is incomplete, I wanna know more about that story sadly we never learn. The 2nd is the Angles father I also wanna know more about that story. 3rd is the ending, I feel like it was dragged on a Lil too long. (Right before the climax). P.s I just finished this so I might be a little biased also I'm extremely tired so expect bad grammar.