News
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 17, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Why did it have to endddd :( I'm really going to miss this drama and the couple! They were just too precious! Every minute was beautiful! GAAHHHH the cherry blossoms in the finale, this producer captured the moment perfectly! 안녕 Min Min and Bong Bong!
2 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 9, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Sigh...I'm going to be sad seeing this one come to an end next week
1 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Mar 22, 2017
Title The Liar and His Lover
I'm not terribly disappointed in the storyline change as it's a show instead of a movie, but they've failed to maintain the dignity of the characters and that's what I think is the biggest problem so far. I'm still willing to give them chance to prove themselves, but I can't say that I'm on board with what they've done.
2 0
Replying to hardpliers • Feb 28, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
Love this drama so far. Been wondering, what's the Korean word that he calls Ma Rin. I mean the "flower",…
꽃순이 (kotsuni) which basically means blossom
2 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Feb 27, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
If I finish this show, it'll only be fore Nam Joo Hyuk...the rest of the cast looks doubtful to say the least. I'm not 100% convinced that he can pull off the role, but I'm more than happy to be proven wrong!
2 0
On The Rebel • Jan 30, 2017
Title The Rebel
Wow Yoon Hyun Sang is really going places! Can't wait to tune into this drama :)
3 0
On Tomorrow with You • Jan 28, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You
Can't wait!!! Sounds so interesting!
1 0

