News
On Bleach • Jan 24, 2019
Title Bleach
Will there be a second movie?
2 0
On Furukawa Yuki • Jan 23, 2019
Person Furukawa Yuki
does he have any social media?
1 3
On 60 Gohan Taisakushitsu • Jan 23, 2019
Title 60 Gohan Taisakushitsu
subs?
0 0
Replying to h o w l • Jan 16, 2019
Title Nang Rai
Yes, Thippy Creation is subbing this :)
please message me a link
0 0
On Nang Rai • Jan 13, 2019
Title Nang Rai
is anyone subbing this?
0 4
On According to Our Butler • Jan 12, 2019
Title According to Our Butler
it hasn't even aired why is it rated 5.5
7 0
On Divas Hit the Road • Jan 12, 2019
Title Divas Hit the Road
is this subbed?
0 0
Replying to Pari • Jan 11, 2019
Title Love Playlist
Where can I watch this? (except viki)
youtube
0 0
Mokona • Dec 11, 2018
Article Ingot - The Cutest McGuffin Ever
I learned this term recently watching the variety show the great escape
3 0
On Time Teaches Me to Love • Dec 9, 2018
Title Time Teaches Me to Love
Is there eng subs?
0 4
heart-ereki • Dec 8, 2018
Article Introducing Terrace House
Terrace House is super addicting to watch
5 0
Replying to ADI • Nov 20, 2018
Title On the Wings of Love
please send the link for ep 2 ....
https://wlext.net/series/on-the-wings-of-love?server=stream&episode=020
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Nov 20, 2018
Title On the Wings of Love Spoiler
Where can I watch thisAnybody pls... Send me the link....
https://wlext.net/series/on-the-wings-of-love?server=stream&episode=020
4 0
On The Unknown • Nov 17, 2018
Title The Unknown
eng subs?
0 0
On Tiny Times • Nov 10, 2018
Title Tiny Times
I liked the movie but I felt confused a lot
4 0
On The Sound of Your Heart: Reboot • Nov 1, 2018
Title The Sound of Your Heart: Reboot
where can I watch with subs
0 0
Replying to syiro k • Oct 29, 2018
Title The Mystic Nine Side Story: Tiger Bones Plum Blossom
Yes, go find it at myasiantv. Search for the mystic nine tetralogy. You will find all the four movies there.
thanks
0 0
On Pak • Oct 28, 2018
Title Pak
subs?
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Oct 15, 2018
Title Siren Spoiler
was it happy ending?
I see where your coming from. I watched this at night and was screaming silently to vent my frustration on the lead female. She was really stupid
3 0
On The Mystic Nine Side Story: Four Belongs to Abelmoschus • Sep 30, 2018
Title The Mystic Nine Side Story: Four Belongs to Abelmoschus
subs?
1 1

