News
On Bakabon no Papa yori Bakana Papa • Jun 26, 2018
Title Bakabon no Papa yori Bakana Papa
Anyone else getting sound of your heart vibes?
2 0
Replying to TheHappyRabbit • Jun 21, 2018
Title Gakeppuchi Hotel
https://www3.watchasian.co/drama-detail/gakeppuchi-hotel-hotel-on-the-brink
ok thank you anyways
0 0
Replying to TheHappyRabbit • Jun 20, 2018
Title Gakeppuchi Hotel
https://www3.watchasian.co/drama-detail/gakeppuchi-hotel-hotel-on-the-brink
thank you btw is there any romance
0 0
Replying to Gale • Jun 18, 2018
Person Piglet Charada Imraporn
She's dating her partner in The Badass Baker in real life. I ship them so hard. ????
where did u hear about there relationship
2 0
On Daisy Luck • Jun 18, 2018
Title Daisy Luck
is there english subs
0 0
On Gakeppuchi Hotel • Jun 18, 2018
Title Gakeppuchi Hotel
Is there english subs
0 0
On Good Morning Call • May 19, 2018
Title Good Morning Call Spoiler
Disappointed by the kisses
5 0
Ceki • May 17, 2018
Article Actor Lee Seo Won Removed From the Cast of "About Time" For Sexual Harassment!
I read an article he’s been removed from music bank
1 0
On Descendants of the Sun • May 15, 2018
Title Descendants of the Sun Spoiler
Am I the only one who kind of hated shi jin in ep 10 I mean couldn't he have stopped the confession so only he heard it
1 0
Replying to michin_girl • May 14, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
It already is. On Canadian at least
I'm in Ontario to but it's not on Netflix is it perhaps called a different name
0 0
On Something in the Rain • May 13, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
Is this coming to netflix?
0 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • May 11, 2018
Title Reply 1997 Spoiler
What is the surgery that yoon je gets in the first episode?
I am pretty sure he got circumcised
7 0
Replying to ObsidianAviary • May 10, 2018
Title Descendants of the Sun Spoiler
I'm confused as to why Daniel in banned from entering so many countries... what exactly did he do?
I'm curious about that too
1 0
Replying to QianYingTan • Mar 29, 2018
Title Prison Playbook Special
Here, but it's not subbedhttps://www2.watchasian.co/wise-prison-life-episode-10-5.html
ok thank you
0 0
On Prison Playbook Special • Mar 25, 2018
Title Prison Playbook Special
Where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to Salty_bae • Jan 17, 2018
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: You're Pretty, Oh Man Bok Spoiler
not really. It's a little bittersweet ending but i would say not hearbreaking
thank you
0 0
On KBS Drama Special 2014: You're Pretty, Oh Man Bok • Jan 14, 2018
Title KBS Drama Special 2014: You're Pretty, Oh Man Bok
does it have a sad ending?
1 0
Replying to flowersoverboys • Jan 11, 2018
Title Game Not Over
It's sort of like a nostalgic youth drama where a group of 30-year-olds who were friends in high school, come…
Thanks
1 0
On Game Not Over • Jan 10, 2018
Title Game Not Over
What is this about?
1 0
Replying to Antonin • Jan 8, 2018
Title Terrace House: Boys x Girls Next Door Spoiler
anyone know where I can watch this with Eng Sub? All the way from episode 1?
https://www3.dramacool.movie/terrace-house-boys-x-girls-next-door-episode-1.html
5 2

