News
On Five Missions • Apr 28, 2019
Title Five Missions
I struggled so much when choosing how to rate this drama.
2 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 23, 2019
Title Otona Koukou
where to watch?
I don't know if you still want to know but viki is currently has it. However the subs are coming slowly.
0 1
Replying to Vina96 • Apr 20, 2019
Article 7 Actors and Actresses Who Blossomed Despite No Formal Training!
Kim Go Eun is another one. Shes form Goblin.
I didn't know she was never trained.
0 0
Replying to Lyssa • Apr 20, 2019
Person Furukawa Yuki
Yes he has instagram :-)
thanks
1 0
On Girl's Power • Apr 13, 2019
Title Girl's Power
subs?
0 0
On Madhouse • Apr 7, 2019
Title Madhouse
romance?
0 4
Replying to eggani • Mar 31, 2019
Title Village Survival, the Eight
also I feel like I’m the only one that started watching this because of Kiyoung
I'm watching for ki young I love his acting
3 0
On Shukyu 4-nichi de Onegaishimasu • Mar 30, 2019
Title Shukyu 4-nichi de Onegaishimasu
subs?
0 0
Replying to Sunny • Mar 23, 2019
Title My Husband Won't Fit
Sooo dead!!! LOL
wow
0 0
On Trace • Mar 23, 2019
Title Trace
subs? romance?
5 0
Replying to Ceki • Mar 23, 2019
Title Lost in Love
Eng sub?
I don't think it came out yet, I heard it's coming out April 19th 2019
0 1
On Takane and Hana • Mar 17, 2019
Title Takane and Hana
subs?
0 2
On Destiny's Love • Mar 14, 2019
Title Destiny's Love
subs?
2 0
Replying to Daisy • Mar 3, 2019
Title Just One Bite
It was too short :(
second season is coming this week.
2 0
Replying to Paig • Mar 3, 2019
Title Just One Bite
Season 2?
second season is coming this week.
2 0
Replying to AbsoluteKat • Mar 3, 2019
Title Just One Bite
I really hope this has a second season
second season is coming this week.
1 1
Replying to SEI • Feb 26, 2019
Title One Page Love
Here for furukawa yuki, lol no synopsis yet?
someone added one
1 1
On The Golden Eyes • Feb 26, 2019
Title The Golden Eyes
romance?
1 1
On One Page Love • Feb 19, 2019
Title One Page Love
what is this about? I really like yuki
3 0
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo • Feb 18, 2019
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Spoiler
Am I the only one who didn't like kin-chan
2 1

