News
On The Mystic Nine Side Story: Tiger Bones Plum Blossom • Sep 30, 2018
Title The Mystic Nine Side Story: Tiger Bones Plum Blossom
subs?
1 0
On The Mystic Nine Side Story: Ganges Killing the Trees • Sep 30, 2018
Title The Mystic Nine Side Story: Ganges Killing the Trees
subs?
0 3
Replying to Bina • Sep 27, 2018
Title Act III: Motte - Documentary
This is sooo sad, Im really worried about him...
same
1 0
On Act III: Motte - Documentary • Sep 27, 2018
Title Act III: Motte - Documentary
This made me feel so sad
2 0
On Oh My Ghost • Sep 27, 2018
Title Oh My Ghost
I hope they will do a good job with keeping the friendship between the workers in the restaurant.
0 0
On U-Prince: Dash • Sep 27, 2018
Title U-Prince: Dash
They are dating in real life now
15 0
On Romance Out of the Blue • Sep 25, 2018
Title Romance Out of the Blue
is there subs and a kiss scene
0 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Sep 23, 2018
Title Otona Koukou
Where are you watching?
is it subbed in french?
0 0
On Ban Saran Land: Suparburoot Sut Soi • Sep 23, 2018
Title Ban Saran Land: Suparburoot Sut Soi
subs?
0 0
On Ban Saran Land: Rak Lon Lon Khon Tem Ban • Sep 23, 2018
Title Ban Saran Land: Rak Lon Lon Khon Tem Ban
subs?
1 0
On Ban Saran Land: Seuk Rak Kam Rua • Sep 23, 2018
Title Ban Saran Land: Seuk Rak Kam Rua
Is there any subs
0 1
On Bleach • Sep 18, 2018
Title Bleach
Orihime Inoue is supposed to be orange
2 0
On No Boyfriend Since Birth • Sep 12, 2018
Title No Boyfriend Since Birth
where can I watch this with eng subs
0 1
Replying to CeeCee • Aug 23, 2018
Title Youn's Kitchen Season 2 Spoiler
WHERE CAN I WATCH?
http://kshow123.net/show/youns-kitchen-season-2/
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Aug 23, 2018
Title Siren Spoiler
was it happy ending?
yep I really enjoyed watching it
1 0
On Siren • Aug 21, 2018
Title Siren Spoiler
Why were there people just watching the guy stab people instead of running but starts running when he targets them so dumb
4 0
Replying to pinapple-chan • Aug 14, 2018
Title When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to Be Dead
Where can I watch this?I can't find the movie anywhere...
Apparently the rule for watching movies is you have to wait six months after it"s released to watch it.
4 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Aug 13, 2018
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I love this drama and recommend everyone watch. I went to Quebec for an exchange program and was able to see the door and the christmas shop
4 0
Replying to HyeSoo • Jul 14, 2018
Title Game Sanaeha
I'll send you a mp
can u send me an mp too
0 0
Badass Bunny • Jun 29, 2018
Article I Discovered My Dream Job Thanks to a K-Drama
Thanks for writing this article, I loved reading every single sentence. As a high school student, I constantly think about what I am going to do after high school. So your article was inspiring!
3 0

